Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just not feeling the love for this Instagram star wannabee. Call me little Miss Cynical but it's quite obvious that this individual craves the same fame as those he derides.
Exactly. They know exactly what to say to get the mentions on tattle to gain a following. It's easy for some nobody to give a couple of quid to charity for one gifted item. Don't be played by them.

They're no better and if they were in the same situation as the big accounts they could very well be just as despicable. Money corrupts many people. Easy to be a nobody and say how virtuous you would be if you were a somebody.

These people that don't care about followers or likes, but still encourage people to like and engage to boost them 😂

Reactions: 6
As you know I’m quite new here, is there somewhere I can read the rules? Hi be seen a few moderator posts on here but I’m not sure what they mean?

Also, a lot of the claims R has made in her book have been rubbished, but I went to one of the book signings and she spoke about a lot more things that she said she couldn’t put in the book. I’m now thinking that she couldn’t put them in the book because they didn’t actually happen. I wonder if certain people know the things R is saying about them?

MOD EDIT: theres' a link to the rules at the bottom of every single page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
As you know I’m quite new here, is there somewhere I can read the rules? Hi be seen a few moderator posts on here but I’m not sure what they mean?

Also, a lot of the claims R has made in her book have been rubbished, but I went to one of the book signings and she spoke about a lot more things that she said she couldn’t put in the book. I’m now thinking that she couldn’t put them in the book because they didn’t actually happen. I wonder if certain people know the things R is saying about them?
I doubt it very much, what was she saying?

Reactions: 2
So B and T have the same father don’t they? Well R said that he would bring women back and sleep with them but also that he would make her sleep with them aswell. This was when they lived above a pub, I think he was the landlord/owner

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So B and T have the same father don’t they? Well R said that he would bring women back and sleep with them but also that he would make her sleep with them aswell. This was when they lived above a pub, I think he was the landlord/owner
Because that’s EXACTLY the kind of thing strangers need to know about your relationship with the father (or one of) of your children 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Yes. We all know you work in that field as you tell us continually. I personally take at face value any personal details that folk like to share on this thread, too many sock puppets in the past. Old timers on this thread will get my drift.

Just not feeling the love for this Instagram star wannabee. Call me little Miss Cynical but it's quite obvious that this individual craves the same fame as those he derides.
I’m not sure how to take the first part, that I tell you all continuously. Sorry if I come across as annoying and on repeat to anyone; not my intention. Just very difficult when you’ve been through something and working in the environment every day, to not feel passionate about something. I assure you I’m not a sock puppet (I hadn’t heard of that term before coming here so I’ve learned something new!) I can imagine it’s annoying for you all though so I’m sorry and I won’t go on about it again.

I also received a point from an admin about mentioning a smaller thread, again - sorry. I found Tattle from PTWM’s rant and was glad that someone else was highlighting what we were mentioning. But I can see when someone is a ‘blogger’, it’s probably for their own convenience and for want of more followers. I didn’t see it that way, so sorry again.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure how to take the first part, that I tell you all continuously. Sorry if I come across as annoying and on repeat to anyone; not my intention. Just very difficult when you’ve been through something and working in the environment every day, to not feel passionate about something. I assure you I’m not a sock puppet (I hadn’t heard of that term before coming here so I’ve learned something new!) I can imagine it’s annoying for you all though so I’m sorry and I won’t go on about it again.

I also received a point from an admin about mentioning a smaller thread, again - sorry. I found Tattle from PTWM’s rant and was glad that someone else was highlighting what we were mentioning. But I can see when someone is a ‘blogger’, it’s probably for their own convenience and for want of more followers. I didn’t see it that way, so sorry again.
You don’t come across as annoying at all! :)

Reactions: 19

You're not annoying, you make valid articulate points 😊

Reactions: 18

Nope not annoying at all. Sympathetic and caring yes. But I also get the posters other point. We are a group of individuals - each anonymous, we could be anyone / anything.

Reactions: 18

Please don’t feel like you need to apologise. I always find your posts very enlightening x

Nope not annoying at all. Sympathetic and caring yes. But I also get the posters other point. We are a group of individuals - each anonymous, we could be anyone / anything.
Yes, very true. It’s a shame that a few rotten apples ruins everything for everyone else and we become less trusting.

this is my first post 😊
Been following the threads about rachealele and hadn’t really thought about the impact of her humiliating josh regularly to thousands of viewers, wouldn’t that be a red flag? What about from a mental health point of view surely constant ridicule and humiliation is going to take its toll? I unfollowed ages ago but I’m fascinated to see if people are going to eventually realise how utterly ridiculous it is for people to share every inch of their life online

Reactions: 7
I know it’s probably been shared before but what’s the story with the boys mother? When I followed a long time ago I assumed she had died as there was no mention and the kids didn’t seem to see her? But I’ve seen brief mentions on here just don’t get the whole picture..

Reactions: 2
I know it’s probably been shared before but what’s the story with the boys mother? When I followed a long time ago I assumed she had died as there was no mention and the kids didn’t seem to see her? But I’ve seen brief mentions on here just don’t get the whole picture..
she lost custody. I’m not sure why. R stated they weren’t looked after but the other story was josh left her on one of their birthdays for R and she had a breakdown / drank and lost custody. She is supposed to have access which was agreed in court but R and J don’t allow it. Now I’m not sure what the truth is. I probably won’t be R’s version.

I don't teally see any reason anyone would have to make stuff up on here tbh. No one gains anything. (Obv the two loons at the beginning but just ignore that)

• Haha
Whe

When would B have mentioned that she didn’t exist though? To whom?
Hey sorry just seeing this! It was on one of the old threads here which seems like a lifetime ago. I’m a good internet searcher (aren’t we all 😂) so will try dig it out for you. Someone basically posted “Oh and I know this woman doesn’t exist because B told me herself”

Reactions: 3
she lost custody. I’m not sure why. R stated they weren’t looked after but the other story was josh left her on one of their birthdays for R and she had a breakdown / drank and lost custody. She is supposed to have access which was agreed in court but R and J don’t allow it. Now I’m not sure what the truth is. I probably won’t be R’s version.
Thanks.
Thanks!

That's bollox. Just had a good chat with the ex and they shagged (threesomes) with loads of her females mates all instigated by her. I do believe him as I know he wouldn't be bothered about sharing that lol

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.