Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely comment but today’s story made me 😡
She doesn’t even know where her friend lives! FGS!
Then when Emily stepped in to help, she whinged about it and made it sound like a character flaw that Emily is cheerful and organised; etc.
Her mask completely slipped today, especially when she nastily talked about the shapes of sandwich Emily was offering. What a piece of work - she has zero self- awareness though and won’t see how badly when comes across.

Totally agree!!! She acts like her friend is an absolute hole for making her children lunches... like she’s been shown up and is now embarrassed (can rachelelelele ever be embarrassed?!) everything is such a sob story with her, it’s all about her!! “Oh I’m so tired from looking after my baby, that I can’t possibly look after my other children” .... duck off rachelelele and maybe stop popping out kids left right and centre

Reactions: 16
Totally agree!!! She acts like her friend is an absolute hole for making her children lunches... like she’s been shown up and is now embarrassed (can rachelelelele ever be embarrassed?!)
If she did the things herself in the first place, she wouldn’t be shown up by her friend. twit. How does she think the rest of us mere mortals cope? Why is making your kids lunches such an ordeal? Get the eldest two to make their own sandwiches (it’s not hard) and then you only have the younger three to sort out. I’ve never heard of someone so lazy.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else go to look at her stories thinking "right, let's see what this bleep is up to now?" 🤣🤣

Let's be realistic - Betsy, Seb, Isaac and probably Tallulah are actually capable of making their own packed lunches so really it's only one for Edie isn't it. And then making out that her mate (who she doesn't even know where she lives - wtf? Unless she started and then stopped herself because Emily has an abusive ex and maybe doesn't want where she lives being broadcast on a public account) had to step in to help, and instead of being grateful Rachaelelelele has to roll her eyes about how cheery and capable she is like it's a character flaw that she can get the motivation to make a few bleeping sandwiches 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else go to look at her stories thinking "right, let's see what this bleep is up to now?" 🤣🤣

Let's be realistic - Betsy, Seb, Isaac and probably Tallulah are actually capable of making their own packed lunches so really it's only one for Edie isn't it. And then making out that her mate (who she doesn't even know where she lives - wtf? Unless she started and then stopped herself because Emily has an abusive ex and maybe doesn't want where she lives being broadcast on a public account) had to step in to help, and instead of being grateful Rachaelelelele has to roll her eyes about how cheery and capable she is like it's a character flaw that she can get the motivation to make a few bleeping sandwiches 🙄
Exactly, she wasn’t embarrassed or feeling shown up, she genuinely thinks her mate is the freak show for having time to make lunches in the morning for children that aren’t even hers.

On Tallulah’s TikTok there was a video of her making her own lunch and she said that they usually all have hot dinners but she wanted something to film so was making lunch so I bet all those stories this morning are bollocks anyway. Or Betsy usually makes them and because she was taking longer getting ready today they’d have had to go without if not for the friend.

Reactions: 9
I don’t get how she can put that out there for the Gram. To me, it makes her look like a complete and utter incompetent, lazy hole. The people watching who don’t take issue with her behaviour and actually find it amusing must be cut from the same scummy mummy cloth.

Reactions: 12
I don’t get how she can put that out there for the Gram. To me, it makes her look like a complete and utter incompetent, lazy hole. The people watching who don’t take issue with her behaviour and actually find it amusing must be cut from the same scummy mummy cloth.
If she was up with the baby all night why not put him in a sling or pram and spend 20 minutes in the kitchen making lunches??

She’s bloody lucky that she has a house big enough that if they were in the kitchen she’d probably not disturb anyone at all. But no, she can’t just get on with it like everyone else, she has to make sure Josh, the kids, her mate and now the whole of instagram has to know that she’s been awake all night.

Reactions: 7
She’s bloody lucky that she has a house big enough that if they were in the kitchen she’d probably not disturb anyone at all. But no, she can’t just get on with it like everyone else, she has to make sure Josh, the kids, her mate and now the whole of instagram has to know that she’s been awake all night.
She could've sat with the baby in the nursery but maybe it's full of gifted stuff; or the conservatory that was gifted; their massive dining room that she said is full of gifted stuff. Poor Rachealeae - she has got nowhere to go!

Reactions: 11
How about you show some appreciation Rachaheleae that someone made your kids lunches, instead of bitching and moaning and being a pathetic excuse of a mother? Its not big or clever that you are useless/crap mum, its embarrassing and down right shameful! Mothers all across the country have daily, worse things to deal with yet manage to feed their children??

Reactions: 10
Anyone noticed that We are not seeing a lot of Edie recently, replace one baby with another!!!

ef7b60f50d6c971aea7f657a5a07f449.jpg

100% Rachaeleaee, never thought I would say this but I feel sorry for J, I lived with a Narcissist for 5 years and by the end I was drained he drained the life out of me, this is what I see when I see J, it took me 5 years to see that he was a narcissist I think J is just coming to realise the same of R

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“The 10 inch only costs £134.99”

Oh is that all Rach? Not bad for one present for one child is it??

bleeping dreamworld she lives in.

Does she get anything for people swiping up from her link as well?
I wouldn’t be surprised - some brands will offer an affiliate scheme as part of a collaboration but she’ll have been paid too as well as getting the item for free.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20191122-133120.png

Even in 5 minutes per day, you show enough that we know exactly what kind of person you are and how you treat people.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.