Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that case, let’s hope this teacher hasn’t been disciplined for this after Rachel shared her post online?
There is no way her teacher wrote that email. I am absolutely certain. The spelling and grammar is too bad.

Reactions: 7
That she has an interest in having her feet rubbed , filming it and uses her step children to do it is bizarre.

She’s odd, there’s no other description.

Reactions: 9
A few seem to have gone including mine and I just said he was my favourite person so not sure what I’ve done either 💁(might be just a glitch rather than deletions....?)
Not allowed to mention other smaller accounts as they want the attention and it distracts people from this topic. I've mentioned other people a couple of times and had warnings so I'm really careful now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That she has an interest in having her feet rubbed , filming it and uses her step children to do it is bizarre.

She’s odd, there’s no other description.
It’s like she’s treating them like servants rather than family. Everyone has to pander to R like she’s hard done by. And it’s only ever the boys we see doing it. Do the girls rub her feet? It’s disgusting (I actually hate feet, so really feel for those boys).

Reactions: 8
Not allowed to mention other smaller accounts as they want the attention and it distracts people from this topic. I've mentioned other people a couple of times and had warnings so I'm really careful now.
Thanks Lady, strange though as I’d have thought that having this particular blogger mentioning Tattle (and someone who isn’t being transparent about donations) is what this thread IS about and therefore brings attention to this thread. As opposed to distracting from it. Oh well 🤷‍♀️

In other news, I’ve finished my collection of toiletries and sleep wear for women in refuge that will be delivered on Christmas Eve. Lovely locals and friends have helped me and we have enough boxes for the refuges in this county and some left over for a few women in the community. People are so kind ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And by the way.... there is no such person as Naomi with a dog called Boris is there? Cos I’m pretty sure she’d have appeared in Rachel’s stories by now

And by the way.... there is no such person as Naomi with a dog called Boris is there? Cos I’m pretty sure she’d have appeared in Rachel’s stories by now
I seem to remember someone saying ages ago that Betsy had confessed to them that she didn’t exist. Might be wrong....?

Reactions: 6
I seem to remember someone saying ages ago that Betsy had confessed to them that she didn’t exist. Might be wrong....?
She’s a liar. She makes me so angry, silly I know. But I work bloody hard and I’ve had to borrow from here and there to pay childcare so I can do extra courses and training. I try so hard to collect donations for these women, who are in a situation where I’ve been, and when I yawn there are tears running down my face. I miss my children’s school events because I’m trying to make our lives better, and sometimes I even think I should have stayed with their dad because at least I’d be home. In reality I’d be dead.

And here this woman is, portraying herself as a champion and someone who does so much good and she isn’t. If it wasn’t for Tattle, I’d be none the wiser. I’m not brave enough to tell my friends about her yet - I even have friends whom are professionals that follow her. They believe that she’s this wonderful person. I hope people will unravel her narrative soon. She’s a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s a liar. She makes me so angry, silly I know. But I work bloody hard and I’ve had to borrow from here and there to pay childcare so I can do extra courses and training. I try so hard to collect donations for these women, who are in a situation where I’ve been, and when I yawn there are tears running down my face. I miss my children’s school events because I’m trying to make our lives better, and sometimes I even think I should have stayed with their dad because at least I’d be home. In reality I’d be dead.

And here this woman is, portraying herself as a champion and someone who does so much good and she isn’t. If it wasn’t for Tattle, I’d be none the wiser. I’m not brave enough to tell my friends about her yet - I even have friends whom are professionals that follow her. They believe that she’s this wonderful person. I hope people will unravel her narrative soon. She’s a liar.
I understand - I was a real fan until I discovered all the blocking and deleting. Ross hit the nail on the head with his stories tonight! Well done you - the world needs more of you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sad muppets, both of them.
She is just so revolting in her responses. Imagine if Josh pimped her out to one of his sad-sac followers and said he can have Rachelioleee to have a baby. Yet she thinks it’s acceptable to disrespect him like that. She comes across immature, and very coercive. Lots of red flags 🚩.. She really is incredibly vacuous.

Reactions: 14
Oh oh, Rachaels in trouble. They’re coming for ya. Not much longer now and the truth will be revealed. She’ll end up in the papers with MOD 🤣

Reactions: 13
She meant ‘the world needed more people like me’. I’d just explained that I was exhausted after a day at work and finishing collecting donations for women in refuge to receive on Christmas Eve. I’m now up and ready for my 4th course this month. I work in the field of Domestic Abuse - which is what PTWM has used as her USP, but I do more work in a day than she does in a month. My point was that PTWM has created this image of being a champion of women who does amazing work; she does nothing. It’s just #gifted this and #ad that. She and her husband wear £250 coats each.... she hasn’t mentioned the Domestic Abuse Bill once. She doesn’t use her platform for any good.

THe lady above didn’t mean the world wanted more bloggers... but, I’m glad he has brought attention to what we’ve been discussing here for a while.
Yes. We all know you work in that field as you tell us continually. I personally take at face value any personal details that folk like to share on this thread, too many sock puppets in the past. Old timers on this thread will get my drift.

Just not feeling the love for this Instagram star wannabee. Call me little Miss Cynical but it's quite obvious that this individual craves the same fame as those he derides.

Talking about small accounts that insert themselves into the drama is against the rules, as is saying to check out someone's stories. Because we've had so much trouble from small accounts with mostly bought followers using tattle for attention, that turn out to be no better than the account they're having a go at and they don't reach anyone new but speak to the people scooped up from here.

Anyone that does it twice will be banned. Or if you say you know it's not allowed and still do it you will be banned going forward.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.