Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh does shifts.

They have a spare room that has gone to waste as Wilbys nursery and full of the free gifted rainbow themed tatt.

That room could have waited another year until she stopped breast feeding and co sleeping. Instead that room should have a single bed in it so that Josh could get some kip or R could go in there with Wilby to settle him.

Reactions: 13
What, you mean there’s more of your vileness we haven’t seen from your 20+ stories? Shock horror! 😮 🙄
Is that 5 minutes her on her best behaviour? I dread to think what the remaining 23 hours and 55 minutes might contain.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 59071

Even in 5 minutes per day, you show enough that we know exactly what kind of person you are and how you treat people.
And if people think you're a lazy lying, theiving, narcasistic bully in the 5 minutes of your day that you show, then maybe its time to sit down and work out how to be a better person. Those 5 minutes are obviously the best part of your day or you wouldn't be sharing it as valid content to hundreds of thousands of followers.

Reactions: 18
Josh does shifts.

They have a spare room that has gone to waste as Wilbys nursery and full of the free gifted rainbow themed tatt.

That room could have waited another year until she stopped breast feeding and co sleeping. Instead that room should have a single bed in it so that Josh could get some kip or R could go in there with Wilby to settle him.
Or could be a bedroom for Betsy instead of having a 15 year old sleeping in the garden with no access to a bathroom 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Or you know, not sit filming yourself banging on about being a tit mum and go home, make some packed lunches and take them to your kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

Advertising that tablet and pretending she monitors Tallulah's account 😂 😂

She didn't do much monitoring when Tallulah was making her Tik Tok video and pretending to blow someone's brain out, while using every swear word in the book...

Reactions: 17
Rachelleeaaeea really has a potty mouth why does she need to swear so much? She's on Instagram with loads of people watching her stories she thinks she such a Saint but really all she is is a lying foul mouthed lazy arse chav!

Reactions: 11
Rachelleeaaeea really has a potty mouth why does she need to swear so much? She's on Instagram with loads of people watching her stories she thinks she such a Saint but really all she is is a lying foul mouthed lazy arse chav!
I really don’t get what her sheep see in her? Doesn’t take a genius to see she’s a total twit.

• Haha
I really don’t get what her sheep see in her? Doesn’t take a genius to see she’s a total twit.
It's because she's so relatable hun 💁 who hasn't had the online shop delivered to the wrong house, or forgotten the packed lunches for the kids, or laughed about a homeless man? She's just like one of us, with her designer clothes and shoes all paid for out of the pockets of her adoring fans!

Reactions: 15
Several months have rolled by since Rachelelae stated she gets in over £300 per month from PayPal. Would love to know where the donations have gone. What DA related causes have been supported? She asked for donations specifically for raising DA awareness. That's not happening. It's fraud.

Reactions: 18
I used to follow PTWM and I liked her, she was funny, she was relatable and she seemed nice.

sadly she seems to have gone totally over to ads and rubbish.

While a woman who has experienced and come through domestic violence CAN support another woman they often need professionals outside of the situation who can guide too. I haven’t been in a DV situation but a friend has and as such I maintain an interest in supporting other women (and do so voluntarily) in accessing help.

Does anyone know if asking for PayPal donations for one thing but using them for another is fraudulent?
I am wondering if she can just say “it was used for the purposes I asked” without being obliged to give details legally. It seems a gray area.

As for that email from a head of year.... no way is that genuine 😂😂😂

So why couldn't she go in Wilbers room last night so J could get some sleep? I do wonder if B is sleeping in there now, having been told by authorities it's not on to have a young teen sleeping out in the garden every night. (Something any decent parent would know)

Reactions: 6
Of course she knows where her friend lives, she fucked up and let the world know where her friend who fled a DA relationship now lives, way to go Rachelelelealle 🙄🙄
I don't understand how people find her relatable??!! Who the duck are these people?!

Reactions: 17
I used to follow PTWM and I liked her, she was funny, she was relatable and she seemed nice.

sadly she seems to have gone totally over to ads and rubbish.

While a woman who has experienced and come through domestic violence CAN support another woman they often need professionals outside of the situation who can guide too. I haven’t been in a DV situation but a friend has and as such I maintain an interest in supporting other women (and do so voluntarily) in accessing help.

Does anyone know if asking for PayPal donations for one thing but using them for another is fraudulent?
I am wondering if she can just say “it was used for the purposes I asked” without being obliged to give details legally. It seems a gray area.

As for that email from a head of year.... no way is that genuine 😂😂😂
She stated in her Paypal - it was to enable her to spend more time working on DA. She could argue it paid for an hour of her time which she helped design those t shirts. However the house go fund me is a different matter !

Reactions: 5
'Team no sleep'. Anyone can look ok tired if they can be arsed to spend ages slapping a load of make-up on right!!

Reactions: 4
She stated in her Paypal - it was to enable her to spend more time working on DA. She could argue it paid for an hour of her time which she helped design those t shirts. However the house go fund me is a different matter !
I understand that she was asking people to pay for her to give up her job. Wonder what hourly rate she believes she is worth. She has been on maternity leave for 2 years! To take money in the name of DA victims is disgusting.

Reactions: 8
So why couldn't she go in Wilbers room last night so J could get some sleep? I do wonder if B is sleeping in there now, having been told by authorities it's not on to have a young teen sleeping out in the garden every night. (Something any decent parent would know)
Was she told by authorities? I must have missed that!

Reactions: 3
Nice to see the PayPal money going to good use 👍🏼
She was gifted it a while back to advertise

'Team no sleep'. Anyone can look ok tired if they can be arsed to spend ages slapping a load of make-up on right!!
And having brows and lashes done 🙄
Not forgetting having mummy make you bacon sandwich squares minus the crusts. She’s well looked after because she’s a lazy cow

Or could be a bedroom for Betsy instead of having a 15 year old sleeping in the garden with no access to a bathroom 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’d be more concerned with the fact that they must have to leave a door open at night incase she needs to toilet. Great with 5 other kids in the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
In all of her rants, since people began asking questions, she has never said she takes a wage for herself. She says the donations don't cover everything each month and josh goes mad at her for spending their own money helping people.

She had ample opportunity to set the record straight. It's the perfect crime. had she taken to Facebook and said so much has fine here, so much has gone there and so much has to paying a wage no one would have questioned her.

She got greedy and she took the wrong option. Her blocking and refunding anyone that asks where their donations have been spent speaks volumes

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.