Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From February this year...

View attachment 57866
Oh God this is awful... she says that her life is still a shambles so it doesn’t sound like she’s received adequate support.

And what would PTWM Crew say if someone made rude gestures behind R’s back and called her names in front of her children, after she’d cooked everyone breakfast. I despair.

Reactions: 12
I think she's been paid to write that!!
Yep i do wonder if the whole thing is made up by R and she's chucked E a few freebies to be in on it. Why would she be happy to be plastered all over SM if she was a victim of DA? Surely it could put her in danger potentially?

Reactions: 10
The post from Emily is written exactly like rachaeeellleeee writes 🤔

Reactions: 15
The post from Emily is written exactly like rachaeeellleeee writes 🤔
I was just going to write that!

That post from Emily is exactly the way Rachaeaeaeaele writes, the wording, the terminology, everything. So either she's spent so long in the company of the bullshitting Queen, she's just picked up all of her ways of talking. Or Rachaeaeaeaele wrote it herself.

Reactions: 13
Yep i do wonder if the whole thing is made up by R and she's chucked E a few freebies to be in on it. Why would she be happy to be plastered all over SM if she was a victim of DA? Surely it could put her in danger potentially?
That’s exactly what I thought 🧐

Reactions: 4
when your livelihood is sm, you're bound to lie and pull out any stops no matter how ridiculous!!

Reactions: 1
She’s even shared this where someone points out that not all domestic abuse is violence but she’s still so blind to her own faults that she can’t see she’s behaving unacceptably towards her own husband.

Can you imagine her reaction if Josh surreptitiously filmed her and undermined her, swore to and about her in front of her precious girls??? I don’t think even Betsy it Lula would put up with him treating her like that yet ALL the kids think it’s fine how she treats Josh.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s even shared this where someone points out that not all domestic abuse is violence but she’s still so blind to her own faults that she can’t see she’s behaving unacceptably towards her own husband.

Can you imagine her reaction if Josh surreptitiously filmed her and undermined her, swore to and about her in front of her precious girls??? I don’t think even Betsy it Lula would put up with him treating her like that yet ALL the kids think it’s fine how she treats Josh.
She’s a bleeping hypocrite.

And I do get what people mean when they say they don’t feel sorry for Josh because he made his choice to be with Rachel but I don’t think having an affair (allegedly), breaking up a marriage etc, makes any form of abuse justifiable. He may be a twit but she still shouldn’t be treating him like crap.

I’d love to see a counsellor or someone professional scrutinise the videos she posts and give their opinion 🤔 even just undermining him in front of the kids is wrong. That time Tallulah was being REALLY cheeky towards him, he calmly said something to her and Rachel, whilst filming, retorted, “She doesn’t need discipline thanks” in such a horrible way. That’s not how a blended family works!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And I do get what people mean when they say they don’t feel sorry for Josh because he made his choice to be with Rachel but I don’t think having an affair (allegedly), breaking up a marriage etc, makes any form of abuse justifiable. He may be a twit but she still shouldn’t be treating him like crap.

I’d love to see a counsellor or someone professional scrutinise the videos she posts and give their opinion 🤔 even just undermining him in front of the kids is wrong. That time Tallulah was being REALLY cheeky towards him, he calmly said something to her and Rachel, whilst filming, retorted, “She doesn’t need discipline thanks” in such a horrible way. That’s not how a blended family works!
Yeah, the way she let her daughter speak to him is out of line. There’s no respect for him and it isn’t a relationship of equals. She calls the shots. She might want to rethink her attitude towards him though, otherwise she might wake up one day in his ex-wife’s shoes.

Reactions: 12
I don’t believe she has ever undergone any training unless she produces documentation to prove otherwise .

She just doesn’t ever say anything that suggests she has the faintest idea about abuse of any sort.

Reactions: 11
She thinks filming Josh and his Son having a heated discussion is on? Josh looked irritated she was filming , why doesn’t he tell her to turn it off .

I really feel sorry for the lad , if she thinks she can get a story out of it , she’ll film it .

She’s an awful awful person.

Reactions: 17
She should not be recording Josh and his son. The LOOK on Josh's face!!!! He looks fed up with her recording him half of the time. All content for her though isn't it. More content - more engagement - more £££££

Honestly the way she treats Josh and then shares it as entertainment is absolutely disgusting. She is cruel and manipulative and the only thing she truly cares about is herself. I only hope that those kids can at least get some moral guidance from Josh so they don’t grow up emulating her behaviour.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched her stories. I felt so uncomfortable watching the heated debate in the car. To me Josh’s face looked thunderous when he caught her filming. Notice how she finds it amusing that her husband is arguing with his Son, that’s not nice is it. Imagine if he sneakily filmed her rowing with her eldest girl. That wasn’t funny it was awkward. Anything for content though right?
PSX_20191118_094904.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.