Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her stories. I felt so uncomfortable watching the heated debate in the car. To me Josh’s face looked thunderous when he caught her filming. Notice how she finds it amusing that her husband is arguing with his Son, that’s not nice is it. Imagine if he sneakily filmed her rowing with her eldest girl. That wasn’t funny it was awkward. Anything for content though right?
I really don’t get why anyone would think it appropriate to film and post that to thousands of people to see.

Some things should be kept private.

Reactions: 17
It seemed to me like he checked whether she was filming because he expected her to be and had to keep his temper in check if she was. And then looked really bleeping pissed off because of course she was filming.

Reactions: 14
It seemed to me like he checked whether she was filming because he expected her to be and had to keep his temper in check if she was. And then looked really bleeping pissed off because of course she was filming.
I've said it before but I think the conversation in the house will be J or the boys complaining about her filming them with her spitting back at them in her nasty, controlling way that if they want to keep having designer trainers and coats costing hundreds of pounds then they will stfu and be fimed.

Reactions: 14
She is no way a professional when she befriends vulnerable people when she has supposedly helped them. In my job this would be Seriously stepping over professional boundaries and would call into question my professionalism. My job is regulated by a professional body and you have to adhere to a certain code of conduct. I am sure it’s the same for people of you on here who also work in such roles. How R acts is beyond believable!

Reactions: 15
Not surprised Wilby won’t smile for her, I’m sure babies are like animals and can sense when a person is inherently bad.

Reactions: 9
She is no way a professional when she befriends vulnerable people when she has supposedly helped them. In my job this would be Seriously stepping over professional boundaries and would call into question my professionalism. My job is regulated by a professional body and you have to adhere to a certain code of conduct. I am sure it’s the same for people of you on here who also work in such roles. How R acts is beyond believable!
If she took training 🤔🤔( I don’t believe it) and was considered suitable 🤔🤔(show us the evidence , not a photocopy or print your own) yet still thinks all the things she puts online are right then she really does think she’s Teflon.

Reactions: 10
Literally agree with above comments; he looks really fucked off that she’s filming it, don’t blame him tbh... yeah people are saying “he made his bed and should lie in it” - she wasn’t that big on social media when they got together, by the look on his face, if she was he probably wouldn’t have touched her with a barge pole 😂😂

But I do think the constant filming is unnecessary .. my kids get annoyed when I ask for one nice picture on a day out let alone constantly shoving a camera in their faces 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Literally agree with above comments; he looks really fucked off that she’s filming it, don’t blame him tbh... yeah people are saying “he made his bed and should lie in it” - she wasn’t that big on social media when they got together, by the look on his face, if she was he probably wouldn’t have touched her with a barge pole 😂😂

But I do think the constant filming is unnecessary .. my kids get annoyed when I ask for one nice picture on a day out let alone constantly shoving a camera in their faces 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I always wonder how the duck her phone doesn’t run out of battery all the time. She is literally filming from the moment she wakes up until her head hits the pillow at night.

I always wonder how the duck her phone doesn’t run out of battery all the time. She is literally filming from the moment she wakes up until her head hits the pillow at night.
Probably got one of those portable charger things 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she had to make the fake laugh about Wilby looking like a teddy bear knowing he would be pissed at the filming again. Wonder if words had been had after the car filming? When you’re filming a row over putting the bins out or walking the dogs, you’re really struggling for content.
Pound to a pinch of tit next year you’ll see her #ads ramp up to earn kerchinga 💰 because Josh would’ve asked her to get a real job and give Insta up...?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I really don’t get why anyone would think it appropriate to film and post that to thousands of people to see.

Some things should be kept private.
I don’t understand either and more so as to why people would watch such tit about a person most have never met! This is not an ‘influencer’ this is just a narcissist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.