Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question - I helped someone last week via messenger. This week they’ve messaged me back to say they are in a better place and to thank me. Where shall I post this for praise and glory and maybe even some #gifted ugly jumpers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Playing cards and tells josh "shut up you knob" at a table full of kids in a restaurant.

I've said it before and ill say it again.....

You're one classy lady rachaeelelelelele.

Reactions: 21
Playing cards and tells josh "shut up you knob" at a table full of kids in a restaurant.

I've said it before and ill say it again.....

You're one classy lady rachaeelelelelele.
How she’s allowed to be associated with vulnerable adults and children I will never know. If I used my social media to call my husband names in front of our kids, I’m sure people would have something to say about it and I’m only a TA. I have to be very careful what I post (not that I have any desire to badmouth my husband anyway, or swear around our children).

Reactions: 17
How she’s allowed to be associated with vulnerable adults and children I will never know. If I used my social media to call my husband names in front of our kids, I’m sure people would have something to say about it and I’m only a TA. I have to be very careful what I post (not that I have any desire to badmouth my husband anyway, or swear around our children).
I just don't get why she does it in front of the kids. It's disgraceful. If he called her a witch in front of them and it was on Instagram there would be uproar.

Also made me laugh that as soon as B said she did have 5 cards (so could potentially beat R) the videoing came to an abrupt end. I sense that was one argumentative walk home.

Eta - I've just watched it again.....she is really fed up of josh you can tell with the tone of her voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So yesterday alone, she films herself doing a wanker sign behind Josh's back and talking to him like tit. Later during what should be a fun family game of cards, she ridicules him again for ruining her winning moment for saying "Someone might have a 5 card trick" and tells him to shut up and calls him a knob. Funny she stops filming when her daughter says "I've got a 5 card trick"..... horrid behaviour. My point is, and I've said it before, if the roles were reversed and it was him filming and posting it on Insta, he'd be crucified!

Ha! @Wotsit, you posted pretty much what I wanted to say while I was writing it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning all,

Is the lady in PTWM’s stories, Emily Rose, someone who PTWM refers to as a ‘warrior’; therefore, a vulnerable woman who’s fled domestic abuse? Only, I’m sure I read here that she’s someone who sought help from PTWM when she was fleeing DA with her young child? Did she just contact PTWM and they struck a friendship?

The reason why I’m asking is, I’m pretty horrified at the thought of taking one of my service users out to and get drunk to the point she’s being sick. I would also be immediately dismissed if I crossed boundaries and allowed this woman into my home and family, never mind going out with her. This Emily has obviously been hurt and experienced abuse - and now is getting drunk with my husband and I’m filming them? I’d be struck off and stopped from working with any other vulnerable person.

No. Just no. Wrong on every single level.

Reactions: 24
So yesterday alone, she films herself doing a wanker sign behind Josh's back and talking to him like tit. Later during what should be a fun family game of cards, she ridicules him again for ruining her winning moment for saying "Someone might have a 5 card trick" and tells him to shut up and calls him a knob. Funny she stops filming when her daughter says "I've got a 5 card trick"..... horrid behaviour. My point is, and I've said it before, if the roles were reversed and it was him filming and posting it on Insta, he'd be crucified!

Ha! @Wotsit, you posted pretty much what I wanted to say while I was writing it 🤣
Great minds and all that 😁😁😁

Reactions: 5
Bless her, I think she thinks she's a cool Mom and wife because she swears and treats the children as friends and because she's convinced and chuffed that the boys friends all fancy her.

twit.

Reactions: 10
Morning all,

Is the lady in PTWM’s stories, Emily Rose, someone who PTWM refers to as a ‘warrior’; therefore, a vulnerable woman who’s fled domestic abuse? Only, I’m sure I read here that she’s someone who sought help from PTWM when she was fleeing DA with her young child? Did she just contact PTWM and they struck a friendship?

The reason why I’m asking is, I’m pretty horrified at the thought of taking one of my service users out to and get drunk to the point she’s being sick. I would also be immediately dismissed if I crossed boundaries and allowed this woman into my home and family, never mind going out with her. This Emily has obviously been hurt and experienced abuse - and now is getting drunk with my husband and I’m filming them? I’d be struck off and stopped from working with any other vulnerable person.

And she’s filming her throwing up and posting it to thousands of people. Not just once, when she was drunk and could possibly be excused for irresponsible behaviour. But no, she posts it again a year later, completely sober.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Morning all,

From February this year...

Screenshot_20191117-105713_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s just a horrible horrible person , calling Josh a knob ( he is , but still ) , filming a friend throwing up and then putting it all online.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s just a horrible horrible person , calling Josh a knob ( he is , but still ) , filming a friend throwing up and then putting it all online.
Not a friend but a stranger who contacted her to beg for help when she was in a dire situation.

Reactions: 9
Not a friend but a stranger who contacted her to beg for help when she was in a dire situation.
Who would have probably been ignored if she wasn’t young, attractive and vulnerable. You have to fit the right criteria to join the cult of Racheeeeleee

Reactions: 11
I’ve said this before but the way R speaks to J is vile. If he spoke to her in the same way he would be annihilated by her followers and accused of emotional abuse. Most of the time it doesn’t come across in a jokey way at all. As someone who thinks she is an ambassador for domestic abuse she should be ashamed of herself.
It’s extremely worrying that she is crossing the boundaries with women who have contacted her about domestic abuse. These are very vulnerable women and children she posts all over her social media! She makes my blood boil with how far over the line she is. If any women are reading here who are considering contacting her PLEASE DON’T! There are TRAINED professionals who can help you, please contact women’s aid!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve said this before but the way R speaks to J is vile. If he spoke to her in the same way he would be annihilated by her followers and accused of emotional abuse. Most of the time it doesn’t come across in a jokey way at all. As someone who thinks she is an ambassador for domestic abuse she should be ashamed of herself.
It’s extremely worrying that she is crossing the boundaries with women who have contacted her about domestic abuse. These are very vulnerable women and children she posts all over her social media! She makes my blood boil with how far over the line she is. If any women are reading here who are considering contacting her PLEASE DON’T! There are TRAINED professionals who can help you, please contact women’s aid!
I'd say she's more like a perpetrator of DA than an ambassador of it. The way she demeans and belittle josh is disgusting, the photos of hands round her neck, the jokes about been strangled during sex, the name calling, it's all so wrong.

Reactions: 16
She probably thinks that domestic violence only applies when Men abuse women.

Again, twit.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.