Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Lucas graham song annoys the hell out of me, the lyrics don’t seem appropriate for kids. But then my kids school plays it to them!!! Also, listen to most music aimed at kids; little mix, arianna grande. Even the spice girls when I was a kid, always inappropriate but not all parents are bothered by this stuff.

Reactions: 4
Something I’ve noticed the longer I’m on Instagram, all of these people who have sold their souls to the scam that is ‘influencing’ just look...rough as duck. That Mario Falcone, duck me all he does is promote shite, he was flogging cannabis products the other day (comments turned off might I add) and as much as I hate commenting on people’s looks, I think these influencers (including R) just become more and more dead behind the eyes as they go on. I couldn’t imagine a more embarrassing ‘job’ than having to think of a way to convince mindless sheep to buy tat. Glorified market stall floggers.

Also something I’ve noticed with R and Sarah Ingham who have spent months and months embroiled in controversy, they seem more unhinged. Forced laughing at everything in a lame attempt to convince people they are completely unaffected by the shite they have found themselves in (R because she’s a greedy narcissist, Ingham because she has enabled her husband to groom young women) I’m not sure if I’m making sense, what I’m trying to say is being an ‘influencer’ is a vacuous shallow industry filled with fake narcissistic wannabes (as proven with the recent MOD scandal) and I pray for the future generations it dies a quick death.

Reactions: 18
But her children still have their right to privacy violated. She's still making money from that.
100% agree with this. Unmumsy mum Is just the best of a bad bunch. Nothing against her , she’s non offensive but her kids deserve privacy

Reactions: 2
Nice pricey jumpers they're wearing. £50 they are.
Lets be honest, we're not waiting to find out where the PayPal money is. We already know where it has gone.

Reactions: 12
I was looking through some old photos today, I'm pretty gutted that she has made out she had an awful childhood, it wasn't, not at all. It's utter shyte!!!!!

Reactions: 14
I was looking through some old photos today, I'm pretty gutted that she has made out she had an awful childhood, it wasn't, not at all. It's utter shyte!!!!!
Anyone with a brain can read between the lines and see through her lies.

It must be very hurtful for her family.

Reactions: 10
I'm still not watching her stories, it's the thought of her whiney droning voice, i just can't do it to myself. Plus my eyes are now back to normal, they were in my skull from all the eye rolling.
I take it she has had another letter telling her she is the dogs bollocks? What a load of tit. How is it everyone in authority feels the need to write her a letter?
Oh that's right- they don't, only in her narcasistic head.
She really is thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still waiting for a reply Rachaele. Just thought I’d remind you.......
Maybe she's decided to follow the philosophy of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" for once 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t feel sorry to bare chested tattooed Josh who loves all the wonga Rachel brings in , he loves the social media life she enables him with .
I think he loves all the attention from her fangirls as well, he no doubt likes knowing random strangers find him attractive (not me, I think he's a bleep)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe she's decided to follow the philosophy of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" for once 🤣🤣🤣

I think he loves all the attention from her fangirls as well, he no doubt likes knowing random strangers find him attractive (not me, I think he's a bleep)
Yep. Really don’t get why people find him attractive. I think he’s a bell end. Bit of a bleep tbh with how he goes off with family meetings and she just laughs and snorts her way through anything he does. Probably sex noise she makes too. Snort snort.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yep. Really don’t get why people find him attractive. I think he’s a bell end. Bit of a bleep tbh with how he goes off with family meetings and she just laughs and snorts her way through anything he does. Probably sex noise she makes too. Snort snort.
Ha ha ha. Yeah and probably critisises him throughout.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.