Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. Now she’s posting his dance moves, clearly does that in the bedroom while she snorts and says oh god. This woman.

Reactions: 2
Trying to catch up on threads and stories. That email though 🤭 Rachaelaele I’m embarrassed. Embarrassed you’d even look at that and a) think it looks legit b) think anyone with a brain cell would believe it and c) you’d even think of sending that to yourself 🙈
You literally are fuckin stupid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her husband is so far in the closet he’s in f••king Narnia!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I wonder what the next vile piece of clothing they will buy with the pp money next?
She dresses like she should be stood on a street corner with a fag in her hand or Mr Blobby in that pink thing she had on last week, and as for him 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what the next vile piece of clothing they will buy with the pp money next?
She dresses like she should be stood on a street corner with a fag in her hand or Mr Blobby in that pink thing she had on last week, and as for him 🤦‍♀️
I don’t think he’s straight personally (no hate for that you like what you like) their relationship seems more like friends? Anyone else get that vibe or just me

I don’t think he’s straight personally (no hate for that you like what you like) their relationship seems more like friends? Anyone else get that vibe or just me
Nah, I think he comes across full of himself. Probably loves it when her weirdo fans drool over him. Hence why he walks around shirtless a lot, because when is R not filming? 🙄🤢

Reactions: 3
I really think commenting on their relationship, sexuality and appearance is completely out of line. After all we’ve all protested that we’re not bullies and trolls here, those comments just mask all the valid comments we make. Discussing her actions, like filming the kids too much, too many adverts, being extremely shady with funds are all true concerns. If there is press snooping around, wouldn’t you all rather they picked up on the thousands of missing pounds questions? Rather than a bunch of strangers speculating that Racheale’s husband is gay?
We are all entitled to our opinions as are you, but please don't try to moderate the thread.

That’s all fine and good, but you’re not allowed to moderate what people comment (unless it’s breaking the site terms, then you can report it to a mod). If I don’t like what I’ve read, I ignore it. It’s really not difficult. I get what you’re saying, but at the end of the day this is still a gossip site. You can’t admonish people for using a gossip site for its intended purpose. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
‘Just stopped for a drink’
*cutlery and napkins on the table* Everything she says is just that little bit shady!!

I really think commenting on their relationship, sexuality and appearance is completely out of line. After all we’ve all protested that we’re not bullies and trolls here, those comments just mask all the valid comments we make. Discussing her actions, like filming the kids too much, too many adverts, being extremely shady with funds are all true concerns. If there is press snooping around, wouldn’t you all rather they picked up on the thousands of missing pounds questions? Rather than a bunch of strangers speculating that Racheale’s husband is gay?
Give over , it’s a gossip forum and posters are allowed to state their thoughts.

No one outside of Tattle cares about any ‘valid claims’ made here.

Reactions: 7
I wasn’t bullying at all, I simply asked if anyone else shared my view. I said there’s no hate if he is gay

I don't think theres anything gay about him. I personally think hes very creepy around all those girlfriends of Rachealaees with his smarmy grin. I also thought that drunk vid of betsy and him was creepy.

Reactions: 12
‘Just stopped for a drink’
*cutlery and napkins on the table* Everything she says is just that little bit shady!!
Plus the only drink on the table was a half consumed lager. None of the kids had a drink in front of them. I thought they were all sitting round to watch R down a pint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.