Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys,
So after ages of not being on here, little one poorly and tit going on at work, I’m back (probably only briefly though!). Funnily enough, being away from it all has made me care less about the Paypal thing as there have been bigger things on my plate, amusing to see, however, her splashing the cash like there’s a never-ending pot of it (£250 on a blinkin’ coat?!?!). I don’t think we’ll ever know what happened to it all, just that I can’t think of a less deserving person than liar-liar-pants-on-fire Raychelillio to live the life of Riley.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi guys,
So after ages of not being on here, little one poorly and tit going on at work, I’m back (probably only briefly though!). Funnily enough, being away from it all has made me care less about the Paypal thing as there have been bigger things on my plate, amusing to see, however, her splashing the cash like there’s a never-ending pot of it (£250 on a blinkin’ coat?!?!). I don’t think we’ll ever know what happened to it all, just that I can’t think of a less deserving person than liar-liar-pants-on-fire Raychelillio to live the life of Riley.
Oh nice to see you back 👋

Reactions: 7
I
Hi guys,
I was only thinking yesterday, you'd not been in for a while. I hope all is ok with you x

Have yous seen the car crash ?

Any money the “I’m so sore after the crash” starts soon
What's happened?

Reactions: 2
Hi guys,
good to see you back xx I hope everything is ok at home x

Reactions: 4
Hi guys,
Welcome back! I hope everything is ok.😘

Reactions: 3
So someone crashes into them, W squealed and R is out recording it for insta, totally normal...
Just an idea R but how about holding your baby close an tight instead of tellin the gram how precious life is, actions speak louder than words an all that

Reactions: 10
It strange that she feels the need to prove her car was crashed into but fails to prove other aspects of her life.

Reactions: 12
Thanks, things are better. My oldest has had continuous medical scares so been in and out of hospital with him. My Dad’s Parkinson’s is getting worse so just tit luck with health in general. Honestly makes me appreciate the little I have, and that my kids are with me. Can’t believe things are imploding for MOD. Still believe those influencers who are honest and transparent have nothing to fear. Rachaeleae and her motley crew on the other hand....

Reactions: 9
I'm so angry that she couldn't have the respect to post something about Remembrance day. Not one mention. Of course she couldn't because then it wouldn't be about her. Too busy congratulating herself on how every woman alive wants her messiah of a baby. Sickening - R it should have been about real hero's today not the one you think you are in your head.

Reactions: 6
Im bouncing from the MOD thread to here. Im worn out!! 😂
Just seen that mama Reid has now posted a picture of her ill child in a hospital bed. I’m hoping these people will cause their own downfall in the end.

Reactions: 5
Wow I bet a pubescent teenage boy is well chuffed his step mom has told the world about that !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.