Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually got a response! Let’s see whether I get another one when I sent my transaction ID
“since the trolling” they’ve set up a newsletter. Panicked and covered their arses much. I bet this doesn’t go back historically and cover the early donations! She said at the time that everything was accounted for so why would you not have been sending newsletters since day dot?

Reactions: 17
“since the trolling” they’ve set up a newsletter. Panicked and covered their arses much. I bet this doesn’t go back historically and cover the early donations! She said at the time that everything was accounted for so why would you not have been sending newsletters since day dot?
Exactly! Why does a donator have to jump through rings of fire to get any kind of proof where their money has been spent? That's even if these figures will be correct?

Dodgy as duck.

Reactions: 16
I think there’s been an awful lot of panicking going on in the PTWM household. Haven’t several other people contacted her ‘since the trolling’ and received no response? Or am I mistaken? Is this something that has been set up in the last few days ie ‘since the MOD debacle when journalists were on the scent of instagrammers’ hence the need to take the weekend off for ‘family time’. The response seems pretty passive aggressive too. Why mention trolling when someone just asks how their money has been spent? If you’re going to post links to anything then why not one that takes you straight to this apparent newsletter? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Unfortunately for R, I doubt anyone will believe any newsletters that she sends out now. It's been 6 months since people first started questioning where the money was in comparison to her sudden change in lifestyle (she wasn't doing all the #ads back then so cant claim to have used that money) and her silence on the matter is deafening.

She's in a no win situation because unless she can provide actual transactions from the paypal going direct to a DA victim no one will think its genuine, and because of the sensitivity of the cause she isn't going to be able to show the statements which may potentially identify people. Its the perfect crime and the perfect get out clause for her. Unless she can show receipts for say a deposit for a flat, items purchased to set up a home for these warriors and her babies, pram's and baby equipment that someone may need if they have left the perp in a hurry and so on. Again there wont be any of these because time and time again she's asked on her insta stories for people to donate items to her for her to pass on to the warriors and she's only ever got women into refuge so no deposits needed for that i imagine?

What about receipts for donations directly to one of the many refuges' she manages to get 6 women a week into, has she bought food, toiletries, treats and a few toys for the children, larger items such as travel cots, high chairs and prams? No. The only things she ever passes on to them are the items that are #gifted to her from various companies for a bit of free advertising. Once shes gone through them and took everything she wants first that is.

I cant bring myself to watch her stories, has she actually recorded the aftermath of the crash and also B picking I's spots? What an absolute disgrace, babies crying i gather and shes stood there recording instead of checking he's ok? My 13 year old would go mad if i put that on SM to my family and friends never mind 150k strangers. The weekend of not posting really must have killed her, there's definitely something going on behind the scenes there I reckon.

Reactions: 11
OM bloody G he is gorgeous!! That FACE!! I lost my dog a year ago this month so any dog pics make me go all gooey! 😘 Edited to mean Barney dog as for some reason it didnt add the pic to my post!!

Reactions: 2
OM bloody G he is gorgeous!! That FACE!! I lost my dog a year ago this month so any dog pics make me go all gooey! 😘 Edited to mean Barney dog as for some reason it didnt add the pic to my post!!
Haha thank you :) Ah no, I'm sorry! I couldn't imagine being without a dog now!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think there’s been an awful lot of panicking going on in the PTWM household. Haven’t several other people contacted her ‘since the trolling’ and received no response? Or am I mistaken? Is this something that has been set up in the last few days ie ‘since the MOD debacle when journalists were on the scent of instagrammers’ hence the need to take the weekend off for ‘family time’. The response seems pretty passive aggressive too. Why mention trolling when someone just asks how their money has been spent? If you’re going to post links to anything then why not one that takes you straight to this apparent newsletter? 🤷‍♀️
I could be wrong but I think it’s passive aggressive because R is on here reading and can see that I’m here posting

also, have sent my response so let’s see what comes back

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How the hell is asking where your hard earned money has gone be called trolling??
I really hope journalists are coming on here more often and seeing how long this has been going on. I’m also following the mod fiasco and as bad as that is, she’s a saint compared to racheeeeelllleee. This woman is a lying, sneaky, vindictive, scheming thief. It’s ridiculous how angry she makes me. She deserves the hate and outcry that mod is getting and more 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tell her you would like to see the newsletters for the full time you have been donating. You are entitled to.

Reactions: 13
I could be wrong but I think it’s passive aggressive because R is on here reading and can see that I’m here posting

I think it’s bloody ridiculous it’s taking you all this effort to find out what your donation has been spent on. Six months this has been going on for and just now she decides to try to address it? I’m calling bullshit. It’s just been six months extra time to come up with something, probably now with the MoD scandal and the fact that Tattlers are not backing down about it. Six months too long imo.

Reactions: 8
How the hell she has the cheek to call it trolling when genuine hard working people have given her their money and want to know where its being spent!! She is nothing but a fraud and the sooner people wake up and see this the better! She isn't helping any women because if she was she would be splashing it all over for the hero worship!!

Reactions: 12
Surely if it's all legit like she says it is, it would be beneficial to have the newsletter publicised as then more people would donate? What a crock of shite 🙄

I don’t follow her, I did, she isn’t a nice person from what I can see. She’s still a child !! If she only shows her best side for all to see, I dread to think how vile and horrific and vomit inducing she is when there’s no camera on her. What I fail to see is how people asking for a breakdown of where the money went (don’t care about from this week because I do think she will be making sure it’s accounted for since MOD) is trolling. Come on R where’s it gone. Feel free to dm me on here or even any of her supporters dm me and we can thrash this out !

Reactions: 10
So if she sets up a charity, am I right in assuming that everything has to be accounted for and transparent and the public will be able to see who's earning what and what goes where etc. ?

Reactions: 8
She should be automatically sending out the newsletter to all donators, not waiting for requests to see it.

@Lucyinthesky88 seriously fed up with having Lucy in the sky stuck in my head everytime I see your username, it’s been weeks this has to stop 😭😂
Sorry 😂 my name isn’t even Lucy 🙈

All a newsletter will spout is a ton of bullshit about where random percentages of income have ended up. There will be no definitive evidence proof because it’s all lies!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.