Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My my that has been a SM break Rachaelaele. You’ve not treated us to a horrifically hilarious story of feeding the kids choccy for breakfast and dropping them off late for school 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole world has missed Wilby yes of course.

You know what I’m gonna say it...he’s just a standard issue baby. Looks like a baby. Although to her sycophant fans he’s probably the second coming. Third coming? We all know Ronnie Hinch is the second come.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh she has popped up. Yes wilby is a beautiful baby but if this is the sole reason people are getting pregnant, then they need their heads checking. Honestly I have got two children ages 8 & 10.. I’ve got to go for a hysterectomy next week at age 32. But before that, I didn’t want another child . My sister has just had her baby after years of trying . One of my best friends can’t get pregnant even though she will make a beautiful mother. Why does she not think of all this? I’ve fallen out with a friend that’s had her third child six months ago.. and now she’s said she wants 5! She’s never worked, and doesn’t plan on working , I wish it was that easy!

Reactions: 10
I think she's made her stories private
not a chance of that happening. 1 - the #ads wont come rolling in if she goes private and 2 - she cant live without the adoration from the fangirls who think she's some kind of messiah. I'm actually surprised she managed 2 days tbh.

I can't remember who it was that said something last night and it made me go back on her FB and check the tattle rant out, (wish i had recorded the insta video whilst it was still up) and omg its so contradictory now. She reckons she only does #ads for products that she uses herself or she is interested in. Like a mat that pregnant women cant use, a healthy eating plan but then goes to McDonald's for breakfast 4 times a week and has nutella the other 3 days, the lidl nappies and wipes but then uses asda own brands and reusable nappies for 2 days till she realised she would have to get off her backside and wash them, the none sticky lip gloss that her hair is stuck to in the advert I'm sure the list goes on and on.

She also says when she has finished maternity leave she will be working hard to boost the page and the donations for her warriors.....anyone seen any posts of her doing this since W was born in August? or even a post asking for donations to paypal again? I haven't, which again leads me to believe it was all bullshit and she was pocketing it all. She's too scared to mention it in case people comment asking where previous donations have gone.

And the best comment of all, considering it appears she was friends with MOD, is when she writes about tattle users. She says these people are your friends, your sisters, your daughters, and your aunts and more frighteningly they are mothers who are raising the next generation of children. It is not a site of freedom of speech it is bullying, nasty, abusive behaviour from these people. So that applies to MOD does it R? She's a troll and a bully? The renowned midwife, mother of 4 daughters, who spends an obscene amount of money on for a decent education for them, who more than likely gets them to school on time, takes an interest in their education, manages to order a food shop and doesn't sit around on her arse all day is a nasty abusive bully too?

I hope she is worrying about what will come to light about her now, it seems insta is fast loosing its appeal and its time her and a lot of others were bought down a peg or 2 and have to live in the real world again.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The whole world has missed Wilby yes of course.

You know what I’m gonna say it...he’s just a standard issue baby. Looks like a baby. Although to her sycophant fans he’s probably the second coming. Third coming? We all know Ronnie Hinch is the second come.
I agree. He really nothing spectacular 🤷‍♀️ Just a baby.

Reactions: 8
not a chance of that happening. 1 - the #ads wont come rolling in if she goes private and 2 - she cant live without the adoration from the fangirls who think she's some kind of messiah. I'm actually surprised she managed 2 days tbh.

I can't remember who it was that said something last night and it made me go back on her FB and check the tattle rant out, (wish i had recorded the insta video whilst it was still up) and omg its so contradictory now. She reckons she only does #ads for products that she uses herself or she is interested in. Like a mat that pregnant women cant use, a healthy eating plan but then goes to McDonald's for breakfast 4 times a week and has nutella the other 3 days, the lidl nappies and wipes but then uses asda own brands and reusable nappies for 2 days till she realised she would have to get off her backside and wash them, the none sticky lip gloss that her hair is stuck to in the advert I'm sure the list goes on and on.

She also says when she has finished maternity leave she will be working hard to boost the page and the donations for her warriors.....anyone seen any posts of her doing this since W was born in August? or even a post asking for donations to paypal again? I haven't, which again leads me to believe it was all bullshit and she was pocketing it all. She's too scared to mention it in case people comment asking where previous donations have gone.

And the best comment of all, considering it appears she was friends with MOD, is when she writes about tattle users. She says these people are your friends, your sisters, your daughters, and your aunts and more frighteningly they are mothers who are raising the next generation of children. It is not a site of freedom of speech it is bullying, nasty, abusive behaviour from these people. So that applies to MOD does it R? She's a troll and a bully? The renowned midwife, mother of 4 daughters, who spends an obscene amount of money on for a decent education for them, who more than likely gets them to school on time, takes an interest in their education, manages to order a food shop and doesn't sit around on her arse all day is a nasty abusive bully too?

I hope she is worrying about what will come to light about her now, it seems insta is fast loosing its appeal and its time her and a lot of others were bought down a peg or 2 and have to live in the real world again.
This is everything 👏 🙏 xx

• Heart

Well said, she’s so contrary. If she truly believed in the products she was pushing, she would be consistent in her use of them.

What has turned me off them is the blatant show of wealth, the £250 coats and expensive boots. Not many “part time working mummies” can afford those now can they. Where’s the PayPal money? Where’s the receipts to show where the money has gone? She can’t prove it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Well said, she’s so contrary. If she truly believed in the products she was pushing, she would be consistent in her use of them.

What has turned me off them is the blatant show of wealth, the £250 coats and expensive boots. Not many “part time working mummies” can afford those now can they. Where’s the PayPal money? Where’s the receipts to show where the money has gone? She can’t prove it 🤷‍♀️
yes that's the other thing, £250 is a weeks wages for most yet they manage to afford to buy 2 coats at a cost of over £500! who even needs that much spending on a coat? and a tit looking one at that! yet her lifestyle and her spending hasn't changed in the last 5 years...even though her, B & T were sleeping on a mattress in a old lady's piss stinking drug den......

Reactions: 14
Hm. Genuinely thought she had finally disappeared off the face of the earth. Can’t have it all I guess... 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm still not looking at her stories but I take she has had milions of messages from women obsessed with Wilf because he is the child of the saviour?
Who the hell does she think she is? The inflated ego is astounding.
She was the first woman ever to give birth, now she is soley responsible for every other woman on the planet getting pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this is what is irking me about all this MOD stuff, yes she did wrong but she does parent, she doesn’t leave them with random people or have random people stay in their house, and yes the money they make from insta is huge but they privately school their daughters, the children are always dressed appropriately and they don’t talk about money or flaunt their wealth like R does. I really really hope that this opens up the gates for more influencers to be scrutinised.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
this is what is irking me about all this MOD stuff, yes she did wrong but she does parent, she doesn’t leave them with random people or have random people stay in their house, and yes the money they make from insta is huge but they privately school their daughters, the children are always dressed appropriately and they don’t talk about money or flaunt their wealth like R does. I really really hope that this opens up the gates for more influencers to be scrutinised.
Exactly, as far as being a mother goes MOD seems to be a far superior one compared to R. And that's only my opinion from me having a quick nosy on her profile on Friday and reading comments on the thread on her. I've never followed her or even really heard of her or any of the other mummy bloggers till this weekend.

Reactions: 4
There is a journalists email address on the MOD thread (Evening Standard I think) asking someone to email her. I hope she picks up on this thread also as there were several comments on FOD’s grid post regarding PTWM. Personally I don’t care what she advertises or earns from it but the fact she deletes and blocks anyone who asks how their donations have been spent is very alarming in my opinion. I don’t think it was fraud as the wording on the donation requests was vague and Donations were voluntary. However it probably kept enabling her to keep IG’ing until she reached her current earning capacity and therefore she should be very grateful to those who donated. Whatever - in the current furore I think a journo may find it an interesting addition to the influencers story.......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.