Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should never have been fundraising. Direct links to the charity she supports would have be sufficient.
PayPal I’m not sure but the house ones as I said I’m very sure that is fraudulent. Gaining money under false pretences. If your local school was raising money for a new playing field and then decided to scrap that and go on a round the world trip with the funds I can guarantee police would be turn up.
Unless she has purchased her house in which case a very big thank you should be posted.

Reactions: 14
She should never have been fundraising. Direct links to the charity she supports would have be sufficient.
PayPal I’m not sure but the house ones as I said I’m very sure that is fraudulent. Gaining money under false pretences. If your local school was raising money for a new playing field and then decided to scrap that and go on a round the world trip with the funds I can guarantee police would be turn up.
Unless she has purchased her house in which case a very big thank you should be posted.
But I don’t think she set that up. I seem to remember it was all just donations to a bank account and that R ‘wasn’t keen on a Go Fund Me account but if someone wanted to set one up that was up to them’ or words to that effect. So again I think it would all come down to the exact wording - but I’m not a lawyer so 🤷‍♀️ (also she could argue that she is still trying to buy it and all the donations are safe and sound awaiting the purchase)

Reactions: 3
There is a journalists email address on the MOD thread (Evening Standard I think) asking someone to email her. I hope she picks up on this thread also as there were several comments on FOD’s grid post regarding PTWM. Personally I don’t care what she advertises or earns from it but the fact she deletes and blocks anyone who asks how their donations have been spent is very alarming in my opinion. I don’t think it was fraud as the wording on the donation requests was vague and Donations were voluntary. However it probably kept enabling her to keep IG’ing until she reached her current earning capacity and therefore she should be very grateful to those who donated. Whatever - in the current furore I think a journo may find it an interesting addition to the influencers story.......
i hope so, may have a look and send an email myself haha. I too don't care really what she advertises as i unfollowed months ago, i just find it ironic that she really will see her soul to anyone after saying she only does products she uses. I also unfollow anyone else who is constant #ad #ad #ad as that's not what i want to see when i scroll through insta. On her FB tattle rant she openly says the money runs out each month because it all goes to warriors, so if she ever does come back and say its clear from the website it was for her wages she has then lied on the FB rant. We all know it's lies anyway.

Oh and no point deleting the post R because we have the screen shots proving what you have written :)

Reactions: 7
She wasn’t keen on a GoFund me because they’re public and anyone can see exactly how much money is in them! Whereas the donations through the PayPal are only accessible by her and the company and she can spunk it all on whatever she likes e.g. braces/designer clothes and shoes/eating out 78 times a week/lashes etc. meanwhile sending items gifted to her along to various places then making out she’s a saint.

Reactions: 9
She wasn’t keen on a GoFund me because they’re public and anyone can see exactly how much money is in them! Whereas the donations through the PayPal are only accessible by her and the company and she can spunk it all on whatever she likes e.g. braces/designer clothes and shoes/eating out 78 times a week/lashes etc. meanwhile sending items gifted to her along to various places then making out she’s a saint.
According to the Tattle ‘rant’ which sent me here, it is all carefully documented with her accountant and hopefully at least some people will have sent a message with their donation along the lines of ‘here’s a little something towards your house deposit’ ie proving where they expected the money to be spent. So if this comes out in the wash it should therefore just be a few clicks of a button for the accountant to find everyone’s kind donations and she will be fine. Which begs the question why keep blocking and deleting........

yes that's the other thing, £250 is a weeks wages for most yet they manage to afford to buy 2 coats at a cost of over £500! who even needs that much spending on a coat? and a tit looking one at that! yet her lifestyle and her spending hasn't changed in the last 5 years...even though her, B & T were sleeping on a mattress in a old lady's piss stinking drug den......
I’m a part time working mam and my wage is 550 a month 😮 I do work term time so I have quite a few times I’m off work hence why it’s so low but I just couldn’t not justify spending 250 on a coat that could get my kids coats shoes and probs hats scarfs and gloves threw in too for good measure

I really want to email that reporter from the MOD page but I don’t want my name in it, and I am not sure a made up email,address will carry any weight.

Reactions: 2
Oh your predictive text 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m a part time working mam and my wage is 550 a month 😮 I do work term time so I have quite a few times I’m off work hence why it’s so low but I just couldn’t not justify spending 250 on a coat that could get my kids coats shoes and probs hats scarfs and gloves threw in too for good measure

Where have you went on Instagram?

Clearly not going to get a response on Facebook so I’ve sent an email to the one for PR. It seems they’ve covered their backs with the whole we may not respond......

I really want to email that reporter from the MOD page but I don’t want my name in it, and I am not sure a made up email,address will carry any weight.
I think if enough info is included then it may. A journalist is after a story, if they are given information from more than one person surely they will dig into it 🤷🏻‍♀️
A8053E40-E7B7-4557-8EA7-EBA924656C68.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve just had a quick look on the MOD thread and there’s lots of comments about Instamums unfollowing Clemmie; they’d have been latching on to every word last week. Isn’t it all a shallow world? KDIL had her first public speaking event on Friday and not a single message of support from PTWM. All the “best friends”, “love her”, etc crap...

Reactions: 6
Clearly not going to get a response on Facebook so I’ve sent an email to the one for PR. It seems they’ve covered their backs with the whole we may not respond......

I think if enough info is included then it may. A journalist is after a story, if they are given information from more than one person surely they will dig into it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet you get some sort of response now that the newspapers will be crawling about. I bet she’s spent the weekend with her accountant covering her ass !

View attachment 56496
Amazing how she can't see your email but can see the ones from the 500 women that messaged to say they were pregnant thanks to her having W 🙄

Reactions: 12
I don’t want to be mean about a baby but he’s starting to look like R’s brother

• Haha
If this is true then these people need to get a fuckin life!
🙄🙄🙄
Not the whole world Reacharoundelle because I'm not in your inbox. Plus, mourning is what you do when someone has passed away, but with being such a famous author you'd know that wouldn't you. Tosser.

What's with all the remembrance pics, it's been remembrance Sunday for WAR HEROS and today it's been remembrance for 11/11 not bleeping remember when I met you/what you were doing on such and such a date. Self centered arse

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.