Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been in refuge hasn’t she? With her eldest two? I’ve read her book and I’m sure she references that time. Wouldn’t want to spread anything false about her, especially not if it’s DA related as I can imagine that was a truly awful thing to have to go through
Her book is so conflicting. Plus even from what she wrote - she was also a perpetrator. It wasn’t one sided. It came across as though they were a pair of argumentative teens who had had children

Reactions: 7
nope, got absolutely nothing.
Doesn't surprise me unfortunately. I'm so sorry you lost that money 😠 would be interesting to see what would happen if you was to ask her. Although by now she has probably drawn up a standard reply to send to all the trolls that dare enquire where their hard earned money has gone.

Reactions: 4
She has been in refuge hasn’t she? With her eldest two? I’ve read her book and I’m sure she references that time. Wouldn’t want to spread anything false about her, especially not if it’s DA related as I can imagine that was a truly awful thing to have to go through
I haven’t read her book, sorry. If she has - then I apologise for my mistake.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t read her book, sorry. If she has - then I apologise for my mistake.
I don't believe she was in refuge. If i remember right she left the oldest girls dad and was in a rented bedsit. Probably was a bit grim bit I doubt it was as bad as genuine refuge.

Reactions: 3
44965F07-ED08-4E23-8276-FA6003F3EF40.png

Definitely not a refuge.

Reactions: 6
I bet Rach is scouring every comment on each of her threads to see if any of MOD's fake accounts have commented them. She must be shitting herself wondering if the papers are gonna pick up any of her awful behaviour. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: 9
I just searched Alice in Wanderlust’s posts and there aren’t any in this thread. She probably has no idea who Rachaele is 😂

Reactions: 4
She was leopardprintvans and hashtagmom too (again nothing concrete but quite obvious and widely speculated)

Reactions: 1
MOD is following PTWM but PTWM doesn't follow MOD. Wonder if she's unfollowed so as not to draw attention to herself. I can't see R not trying to cling onto MODs coat tails before all this kicked off. Look at how she tried to get Hinch and Stacey Soloman to be her mates a couple of months ago.

I also can't believe that this MOD thing has caused so much drama and the press are involved. She's slagged off a few people (I'm not counting the racisim issue as not sure whats gone on there exactly and its not been mentioned by the press yet) Yes it was idiotic of her but its not serious enough (imo) to warrent loosing her midwife job. PTWM and Jack Towers have defrauded people out of hundreds of thousands of pounds by pretending to donate to good causes, and no one seems to get an eyelid about them, nor did the press pick up on it when it first came to light in May/June. I know which ones worse.

I don't follow MOD btw and until Friday had never read any threads about her but now I'm hooked to see What her come down will be and what the rest of the instahuns can expect when the gram is no more

MOD is following PTWM but PTWM doesn't follow MOD. Wonder if she's unfollowed so as not to draw attention to herself. I can't see R not trying to cling onto MODs coat tails before all this kicked off. Look at how she tried to get Hinch and Stacey Soloman to be her mates a couple of months ago.
I had a nosy the other day. She doesn’t follow her but until recently had been liking her posts so I assume she has unfollowed.

Reactions: 5
She has NEVER been in a refuge. She pretended she did but was really hooking up with her boss and made out to everyone that's where she was, she only had B then.
She NEVER moved into a flat with needles and no TV, she had another affair with the maintenance guy from work and they got a flat together with B and T. She is a liar.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She has NEVER been in a refuge. She pretended she did but was really hooking up with her boss and made out to everyone that's where she was, she only had B then.
She NEVER moved into a flat with needles and no TV, she had another affair with the it maintenance guy from work and they got a flat together with B and T. She is a liar.
Got to give it to her, she writes a good work of fiction.
How many dads has B had? Sounds like she has had one bloke after another.

I thought it had drug paraphernalia all over - did the old lady shoot up and pee herself or am I missing a chunk

welcome - what are your thoughts ?
I JUST CAME TO SAY THIS OMG

So the old lady, presumably somewhat infirm because she had such terrible incontinence, liked to shoot up then pee all over the carpets. Shoot up then put her needles on top of cupboards with her super granny strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.