Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, R had time to make the kids pancakes with Nutella for breakfast?
More likely that Tallulah made pancakes for them! šŸ¤£ can't believe that nurella would want to work with her! I'm no prude, but seriously, she swears so much I just can't understand how a family brand would go there!

Reactions: 9
One TEASPOON on a slice of toast :LOL:

Some good marketing to make it seem healthy if I ever saw it!

Reactions: 2
A Nutella Ad, really??? Wasn't long ago you took your kids to maccy d's for breakfast as you couldn't be arsed to feed your kids, now they are having Nutella!!!!
I really can't relate to this woman at all
THIS is why I hate ads. She advertises breakfast stuff yet constantly moans about having 3 minutes to get 5 kids out the door to school and gets Macdonalds on the way instead, she advertises planning apps yet canā€™t organise a food delivery for herself and her family.
Itā€™s all false. Iā€™m all for advertising stuff you use to get a few freebies but to blatantly just sell your soul for money is such a big no from me (btw Lil I am looking at you also with that terrible ā€œfat bergā€ advert)

Reactions: 17
I had an awful dream last night, it was that my husband left me for another woman, I pleaded, begged but he still left, even though it was a dream I felt heartache like I have never ever felt in my life, thank god it was just a dream- me and my husband are very much Inlove and I donā€™t think Iā€™d cope if he left me for another woman and I believe Iā€™m a strong person Iā€™ve been through a lot in life thatā€™s never knocked me down however I think If that happened to me I donā€™t know how Iā€™d get through it šŸ˜­

my point is in earlier threads locals who know R & J and Samantha (Josh first wife) and a family member have mentioned that rachaelleee and Josh were having an affair behind samanthas and edies dadā€™s back, more disgustingly while rachaelleee was apparently pregnant with Edie šŸ˜³šŸ¤¢

if I felt that heartbreak in a dream I canā€™t even comprehend what Samantha must have went through with their betrayal and not only that she allegedly had a breakdown because of those two and their affair and ended up losing her boys in the process. And she bangs on about woman being there for woman shame she didnā€™t think of that when she was shagging another womans husband, she put a photo up on her stories the other day of a caption saying I respect a man who can heal a heart he didnā€™t break and raise a baby he didnā€™t make obviously in reference to Josh - it was on the tip of my tongue to say yeah but he broke another woman in the process šŸ˜”

Reactions: 14
So her blokes done a night shift come home and is making her a cup of tea in bed shouldnā€™t she be letting him sleep šŸ™„ both me and my partner work night shifts if heā€™s on nights Iā€™ll take the youngest out or downstairs and occupy her vice versa

Reactions: 11
This advert made my blood boil...enjoy breakfast together, what a joke they breakfast at the md drive thru most days!!! Bloody JOKE
How people canā€™t see what sheā€™s doing is beyond me? Adverts for one thing and then for the total opposite. As someone said above, doesnā€™t have time for breakfast in the mornings, has an organiser which makes her forget to order the shopping, promotes reusable nappies and wipes yet where are they? Advertises once never to be seen or used again. Really dislike this woman now. Canā€™t believe I used to relate to her. Iā€™m doing a better job at being a mum than she is so thatā€™s what Iā€™m very grateful for.

I had an awful dream last night, it was that my husband left me for another woman, I pleaded, begged but he still left, even though it was a dream I felt heartache like I have never ever felt in my life, thank god it was just a dream- me and my husband are very much Inlove and I donā€™t think Iā€™d cope if he left me for another woman and I believe Iā€™m a strong person Iā€™ve been through a lot in life thatā€™s never knocked me down however I think If that happened to me I donā€™t know how Iā€™d get through it šŸ˜­

my point is in earlier threads locals who know R & J and Samantha (Josh first wife) and a family member have mentioned that rachaelleee and Josh were having an affair behind samanthas and edies dadā€™s back, more disgustingly while rachaelleee was apparently pregnant with Edie šŸ˜³šŸ¤¢

if I felt that heartbreak in a dream I canā€™t even comprehend what Samantha must have went through with their betrayal and not only that she allegedly had a breakdown because of those two and their affair and ended up losing her boys in the process. And she bangs on about woman being there for woman shame she didnā€™t think of that when she was shagging another womans husband, she put a photo up on her stories the other day of a caption saying I respect a man who can heal a heart he didnā€™t break and raise a baby he didnā€™t make obviously in reference to Josh - it was on the tip of my tongue to say yeah but he broke another woman in the process šŸ˜”
I am the last person on earth who will condone cheating. I despise it, and I think very little of those who do it. I do sometimes wonder however how much his ex wifeā€™s alcoholism affected his choices. One of my closest friends had an alcoholic wife. They had everything, two beautiful children, a house that most people would kill for, a privileged lifestyle with money, holidays, luxuries, and yet she became an alcoholic. She drank day and night, with and without her kids, she was banned from driving, she was sacked, she was abusive and violent and nothing stopped her. She refused to acknowledge she had a problem. I will never forget him telling me about a phone call he got from his eight year old daughter in hysterics because mummt had fallen down the stairs drunk and she thought she was dead as sheā€™d split her head open and knocked herself out. She refused expensive rehabs, and in the end he changed the locks one day while she was out and eventually divorced her. She painted him to be a monster for this, people slagged him off left right and centre and he lost so many people. Her children begged her to stop, for them, and she wouldnā€™t. She made all of their lives a misery, and in the end the courts refused her contact with her kids. They are still, as young adults now, in therapy. I canā€™t speculate as to how severe the situation was with Joshā€™s ex, but I do know that people donā€™t understand how much damage alcoholism does to families, to children, to partners, and the lengths it pushes them to to get away.

• Sad
Itā€™s interesting looking through Josh profile- thereā€™s not one photo I have seen that heā€™s posted of his two older boys to say how much he loves them or is proud of them- itā€™s either
Photos of Rachaelleee, photos of rachaelleee and wilby saying how much he loves ā€˜these twoā€™ or photos of the girls...

rarely a mention of seb or Issac, i know they appear happy and looked after but emotionally are they?? Because the impression I get is that josh actually puts rachaelleee above all even his own two older boys or thatā€™s what she likes people to think if sheā€™s the one thatā€™s posting on his insta account. I just find it interesting that thereā€™s not really one post of his two older boys... I remember when Wilby was just born rachaelleee was videoing a beautiful moment between seb and josh, seb was sat having a hug with his dad and a laugh, rachaelleee quite rudely interrupted and said to seb oh has wilby got hiccups making seb get up to check and breaking that moment between him and his dad...

Honestly look at J profile, thereā€™s rarely any photos of his boys, itā€™s all rachaelleee, rachaelleee and wilby or the girls.
poor seb and Issac šŸ˜¢

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just seen her Nutella ad. I can only think of one thing to say.

twit!

Her and all the ones that follow her and don't see or question how hypocritical or full of tit she is. Seriously, how can people not think 'hang on...she was doing healthy swaps 2 weeks ago and now she's advertising Nutella?!'

Right at this minute I don't know who I'm more irritated with. Rachaeaeaele for being a total sell out and a greedy, money grabbing cow. Her sheep who are blind to everything she does cos they think a woman who pretends to be tit at everything while saving the world single handed and raking in more money than most of us can only dream about, is somehow easy to relate to and cool. Or all these companies that get her to advertise their tit even though she was advertising the complete opposite the week before.

The world has gone bleeping mad.

Reactions: 12
I am the last person on earth who will condone cheating. I despise it, and I think very little of those who do it. I do sometimes wonder however how much his ex wifeā€™s alcoholism affected his choices. One of my closest friends had an alcoholic wife. They had everything, two beautiful children, a house that most people would kill for, a privileged lifestyle with money, holidays, luxuries, and yet she became an alcoholic. She drank day and night, with and without her kids, she was banned from driving, she was sacked, she was abusive and violent and nothing stopped her. She refused to acknowledge she had a problem. I will never forget him telling me about a phone call he got from his eight year old daughter in hysterics because mummt had fallen down the stairs drunk and she thought she was dead as sheā€™d split her head open and knocked herself out. She refused expensive rehabs, and in the end he changed the locks one day while she was out and eventually divorced her. She painted him to be a monster for this, people slagged him off left right and centre and he lost so many people. Her children begged her to stop, for them, and she wouldnā€™t. She made all of their lives a misery, and in the end the courts refused her contact with her kids. They are still, as young adults now, in therapy. I canā€™t speculate as to how severe the situation was with Joshā€™s ex, but I do know that people donā€™t understand how much damage alcoholism does to families, to children, to partners, and the lengths it pushes them to to get away.
Hello šŸ˜Šwell apparently samantha his ex wife holds down a respected and quite demanding job as a mental health nurse- if she was an alcoholic she wouldnā€™t be able to hold down such a career, in the very early threads she actually uploaded a wage slip which had her details on it to prove she pays Ā£900 per month in child maintenance for seb and Issac, because sheā€™s in quite a high up position she earns really good money, the wageslip was eventually removed but I and a few others had seen it... she turned to drink after she found out about Jā€™s affair with rachaelleee, they used it against her so they could get custody of the boys, locals confirmed this is all true...

Rachaelleee has made it no secret that sheā€™s always fancied Josh, she even uploaded a post on Facebook to say that she was obsessed with him and when he lived at home sheā€™d sneak into josh room and sniff his
Pillow when she was visiting his sister Hannah šŸ˜³ she also said sheā€™d tell josh mum that sheā€™d marry josh one day. I think rachaelleee always lusted after josh, the fact he was already married and a father didnā€™t deter her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Just seen her Nutella ad. I can only think of one thing to say.

twit!

Her and all the ones that follow her and don't see or question how hypocritical or full of tit she is. Seriously, how can people not think 'hang on...she was doing healthy swaps 2 weeks ago and now she's advertising Nutella?!'

Right at this minute I don't know who I'm more irritated with. Rachaeaeaele for being a total sell out and a greedy, money grabbing cow. Her sheep who are blind to everything she does cos they think a woman who pretends to be tit at everything while saving the world single handed and raking in more money than most of us can only dream about, is somehow easy to relate to and cool. Or all these companies that get her to advertise their tit even though she was advertising the complete opposite the week before.

The world has gone bleeping mad.
the comment from her follower defending her saying "everyone has to earn a living" as if she can't go out and work like everybody else!

• Angry
Itā€™s worrying how her following will believe this crap when the majority of families do not have time to sit together and have breakfast in the morning. Mornings are a mayhem of finding socks, PE kits and cereal.

A couple of weeks ago she complained about them having to eat fruit and yoghurt (perfectly healthy and delicious breakfast), then there was a healthy eating Aldi campaign followed by spending Ā£20 in McDonaldā€™s on pancakes....

I donā€™t even see what her ā€˜ethosā€™ is? The only items she donates to refuge is what her followers have given.

Hello šŸ˜Šwell apparently samantha his ex wife holds down a respected and quite demanding job as a mental health nurse- if she was an alcoholic she wouldnā€™t be able to hold down such a career, in the very early threads she actually uploaded a wage slip which had her details on it to prove she pays Ā£900 per month in child maintenance for seb and Issac, because sheā€™s in quite a high up position she earns really good money, the wageslip was eventually removed but I and a few others had seen it... she turned to drink after she found out about Jā€™s affair with rachaelleee, they used it against her so they could get custody of the boys, locals confirmed this is all true...

Rachaelleee has made it no secret that sheā€™s always fancied Josh, she even uploaded a post on Facebook to say that she was obsessed with him and when he lived at home sheā€™d sneak into josh room and sniff his
Pillow when she was visiting his sister Hannah šŸ˜³ she also said sheā€™d tell josh mum that sheā€™d marry josh one day. I think rachaelleee always lusted after josh, the fact he was already married and a father didnā€™t deter her.
My friends wife was a solicitor and managed to hold that job down for year. My next door but one neighbour died last year from alcohol related complications at 49, she was an ICU nurse and highly respected, until the day she showed up after a drink driving conviction and was pushed into early retirement. It happens all the time.

Reactions: 1
Her ad has made me chuckle this morning whatā€™s the betting this picture was taken after school as there is no way on this earth with her horrific mornings she could do that.
Also if u look closely that pancake looks to perfect almost shop brought hmmm and come on we all know Edie is not in the picture as she would be loosing her tit over only having 1 spoon of Nutella
Itā€™s all a show and utter bull crap and faster her adoring followers see that the better

Reactions: 14

Again, local confirm itā€™s true, but is that her version of events or his?

the comment from her follower defending her saying "everyone has to earn a living" as if she can't go out and work like everybody else!
Iā€™d love to reply doesnā€™t she already do that by stealing peopleā€™s PayPal donations?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt T made the pancakes, they look like those pre made packet ones to me. I dislike this woman more and more everyday when I look at her stories. She is now so so far removed from reality it's unreal, not only is she now living the life of riley money wise, she's completely babied by Josh and his mum, she barely has to lift a finger every day and she's still moaning constantly. SO GRATING.

As for Seb and Isaac, they seem like such lovely lads who barely get a look in. It must hurt them when all the other kids are off with their dads or other family members, which they don't have.

Its definitely the Rachelele Betsy and Wilby show these days.

So yesterday she was saying she couldnā€™t do Tallulahs hair because itā€™s so busy in the mornings but today she Mary Berry whipping up a breakfast.

Hmm what happened to the change for life Ad šŸ¤”

That picture was probably taken the other day when Victor the Videoman was round ( not sure what his real name is )

And as for Josh heā€™s only working until 11pm heā€™s home at night!!!

Reactions: 13
Itā€™s interesting looking through Josh profile- thereā€™s not one photo I have seen that heā€™s posted of his two older boys to say how much he loves them or is proud of them- itā€™s either
Photos of Rachaelleee, photos of rachaelleee and wilby saying how much he loves ā€˜these twoā€™ or photos of the girls...

rarely a mention of seb or Issac, i know they appear happy and looked after but emotionally are they?? Because the impression I get is that josh actually puts rachaelleee above all even his own two older boys or thatā€™s what she likes people to think if sheā€™s the one thatā€™s posting on his insta account. I just find it interesting that thereā€™s not really one post of his two older boys... I remember when Wilby was just born rachaelleee was videoing a beautiful moment between seb and josh, seb was sat having a hug with his dad and a laugh, rachaelleee quite rudely interrupted and said to seb oh has wilby got hiccups making seb get up to check and breaking that moment between him and his dad...

Honestly look at J profile, thereā€™s rarely any photos of his boys, itā€™s all rachaelleee, rachaelleee and wilby or the girls.
poor seb and Issac šŸ˜¢
I genuinely thing she posts these pics herself

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.