Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has a private phone chat with brother.
Holds mobile in her free hand to record private phone chat and posts it to thousands of strangers.
The mind bleeping boggles.

Reactions: 17
There were a couple of spiders in my bedroom earlier, looks like they managed to escape to Devon...
04A3F74F-A2A8-4F2A-9D53-EB12A6EFB676.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
One child does not need all that stuff! Give it away to people that actually are in need of it! She's already helped that small business by buying from them, or do they only get a mention if they gift her something? ....Or do they only get a mention in the hope of her being gifted something!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
One child does not need all that stuff! Give it away to people that actually are in need of it! She's already helped that small business by buying from them, or do they only get a mention if they gift her something? ....Or do they only get a mention in the hope of her being gifted something!?
They get a mention, another company spots that they’ve been mentioned, they send her more tit so she can advertise their company. Money money and gifts for R

Reactions: 6
The redness on her chin just makes me think she constantly slevers on herself and I don’t know why

Reactions: 5
She chucks around the free stuff and doesn’t show it properly ... if I was that small business I’d be upset the lack of thought she shows to the things she’s sent ... also she could actually give all the baby clothes to refuge too think they’d appreciate it and wilby has plenty ... how can her followers that stick up for her not see her greed materialism and lack of care

Reactions: 14
She chucks around the free stuff and doesn’t show it properly ... if I was that small business I’d be upset the lack of thought she shows to the things she’s sent ... also she could actually give all the baby clothes to refuge too think they’d appreciate it and wilby has plenty ... how can her followers that stick up for her not see her greed materialism and lack of care
Unfortunately her loyal followers believe all her tripe about single handedly rescuing thousands of women into refuge while professionals weep with gratitude, and they think she deserves it all 🙄

Reactions: 9
Just had a look at some of the prices of the things she has been sent, £22 for one baby grow! Who buys this stuff (not her!) My little girl gets 3 for £6 from Primark and looks lovely. I even think 3 for £18 at next is extortionate considering how fast they grow in the first 18 months. Her followers are probably getting themselves into huge amounts of debt to be like her. It's so sad.

Reactions: 13
I completely agree with you but Ive got to say I think fed is best. Some people can't breast feed and saying breast milk is the best could be upsetting.
It a scientific fact that breastmilk is best. If that upsets people then unfortunately that’s their issue.

Reactions: 11
I seem to have accidentally stumbled onto a mumsnet forum about breast versus bottle in error 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Just had a look at some of the prices of the things she has been sent, £22 for one baby grow! Who buys this stuff (not her!) My little girl gets 3 for £6 from Primark and looks lovely. I even think 3 for £18 at next is extortionate considering how fast they grow in the first 18 months. Her followers are probably getting themselves into huge amounts of debt to be like her. It's so sad.
I'm all for supporting small businesses, however things that are hand made do cost more and for a lot of people it's just not within their budget to spend so much on something that won't even fit for very long, and will end up being puked or pooed on. Once weaning starts everything ends up that weird orange colour anyway! I'm not keen on the personalised things as well, generic things can be passed on to charities or refuges for mums who have nothing (it's what I did with all my daughter's baby clothes) but if they have "Wilby" emblazoned across them they are no use to anyone else.

It a scientific fact that breastmilk is best. If that upsets people then unfortunately that’s their issue.
Not trying to control this thread but there is a thread called breastfeeding.

I'm all for supporting small businesses, however things that are hand made do cost more and for a lot of people it's just not within their budget to spend so much on something that won't even fit for very long, and will end up being puked or pooed on. Once weaning starts everything ends up that weird orange colour anyway! I'm not keen on the personalised things as well, generic things can be passed on to charities or refuges for mums who have nothing (it's what I did with all my daughter's baby clothes) but if they have "Wilby" emblazoned across them they are no use to anyone else.
I bought one item from a small business when my daughter was young, expensive and lasted 5 minutes. Asda, Tesco and Morrison’s are lovely for clothes. I now buy Primark too. Much better.

Last edited:
Has a private phone chat with brother.
Holds mobile in her free hand to record private phone chat and posts it to thousands of strangers.
The mind bleeping boggles.
to record phone calls must mean she's desperate for content!

Reactions: 9
A Nutella Ad, really??? Wasn't long ago you took your kids to maccy d's for breakfast as you couldn't be arsed to feed your kids, now they are having Nutella!!!!
I really can't relate to this woman at all

Wow, R had time to make the kids pancakes with Nutella for breakfast?

A Nutella Ad, really??? Wasn't long ago you took your kids to maccy d's for breakfast as you couldn't be arsed to feed your kids, now they are having Nutella!!!!
She’s totally backwards. Ads for healthy and environmentally friendly stuff and unhealthy stuff too. So what is it? Reusable nappies and wipes or gifted from Lidl? Who knows these days. She’s promoting whatever she can get her hands on.

Wow, R had time to make the kids pancakes with Nutella for breakfast?

She’s totally backwards. Ads for healthy and environmentally friendly stuff and unhealthy stuff too. So what is it? Reusable nappies and wipes or gifted from Lidl? Who knows these days. She’s promoting whatever she can get her hands on.
I’m actually really annoyed at that post.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
When has that house ever been anything but chaotic in a morning, not that there’s anything wrong with that, I can’t imagine what it’s like getting more than one child ready for school, but they’re never sat nicely like that EVER!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.