Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do brands not see through it? One minute she’s a healthy eating ambassador the next it’s McDonalds breakfasts then it’s Nutella on pancakes (which a couple of weeks ago she didn’t even know how to cook). Betsy was saving the planet last week, I wonder if she eats it knowing it’s full of palm oil?

If you can’t afford to support your kids without being a big fat hypocrite and liar (not to mention a thief), then maybe don’t have a sixth one?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
More likely that Tallulah made pancakes for them! 🤣 can't believe that nurella would want to work with her! I'm no prude, but seriously, she swears so much I just can't understand how a family brand would go there!
Because her target audience is exactly what they are looking for - people with young children lots of whom will buy anything just because she says she uses it. I’ve never seen such a staged picture as that one but ‘her people’ will be flocking to buy Nutella. I doubt they know or even care how much she swears at her children. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Healthy eating ads one minute with low sugar swaps and then Nutella for breakfast 🙄 bleeping twit. Tbh the people who follow her should know better - if they voted with their feet she wouldn’t be able to command money for these ads and she would have to do something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ahh ffs not nutella you twit! I make it my mission to boycott anything she advertises, but I draw the line at nutella! I just can't do it. 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't believe people are saying she's doing ads to feed her family. No she isn't, it's greed. If they are that hard up for cash, they should never have had another baby, and she should go get a real job.

Reactions: 17
Someone actually put that she does all this and doesnt take a penny for herself as it all goes to her 'warriors' 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone actually put that she does all this and doesnt take a penny for herself as it all goes to her 'warriors' 🙄😂
And any truthful person would have put her straight but not our Rach she ain’t going to let the chance of her halo shining like a balisha beacon slip away

Reactions: 4
The amount of sitting a scrolling she does, you’d think she’d have updated this by now.
E09C0B3B-8365-4C0D-8F70-CC8942C7194B.png

Reactions: 1
I am the last person on earth who will condone cheating. I despise it, and I think very little of those who do it. I do sometimes wonder however how much his ex wife’s alcoholism affected his choices. One of my closest friends had an alcoholic wife. They had everything, two beautiful children, a house that most people would kill for, a privileged lifestyle with money, holidays, luxuries, and yet she became an alcoholic. She drank day and night, with and without her kids, she was banned from driving, she was sacked, she was abusive and violent and nothing stopped her. She refused to acknowledge she had a problem. I will never forget him telling me about a phone call he got from his eight year old daughter in hysterics because mummt had fallen down the stairs drunk and she thought she was dead as she’d split her head open and knocked herself out. She refused expensive rehabs, and in the end he changed the locks one day while she was out and eventually divorced her. She painted him to be a monster for this, people slagged him off left right and centre and he lost so many people. Her children begged her to stop, for them, and she wouldn’t. She made all of their lives a misery, and in the end the courts refused her contact with her kids. They are still, as young adults now, in therapy. I can’t speculate as to how severe the situation was with Josh’s ex, but I do know that people don’t understand how much damage alcoholism does to families, to children, to partners, and the lengths it pushes them to to get away.
Still no excuse to cheat though.
Leave first, then date when you're single. I don't care how tit your relationship situation is, you don't duck someone else until you're single unless you want the inevitable tit storm that entails.

Reactions: 23
Still no excuse to cheat though.
Leave first, then date when you're single. I don't care how tit your relationship situation is, you don't duck someone else until you're single unless you want the inevitable tit storm that entails.
I agree! I was married to a serial cheat (I didnt know) and I know how much it hurts. To then see your ex and his ‘soulmate’ having a seemingly perfect life all over social media must be devastating. Leave 1st, no need to cheat.

Reactions: 9
Ahh ffs not nutella you twit! I make it my mission to boycott anything she advertises, but I draw the line at nutella! I just can't do it. 😣
Get the healthy earth version. No palm oil and tastier. Cant remember exact brand but google dairy free nutella alternatives!

• Heart
I agree! I was married to a serial cheat (I didnt know) and I know how much it hurts. To then see your ex and his ‘soulmate’ having a seemingly perfect life all over social media must be devastating. Leave 1st, no need to cheat.
My Mum had an affair when I was 10 and it was not a pleasant experience to be witness to. I have a zero tolerance approach to cheating. Just bleeping leave if they're that unhappy.

Reactions: 5
@happytoshare sounds lovely, if only Raychaellleee was happy to share where the PayPal donations go 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe people are saying she's doing ads to feed her family. No she isn't, it's greed. If they are that hard up for cash, they should never have had another baby, and she should go get a real job.
If they really needed money so badly they wouldn’t be wearing all the latest brands. People with low income either prioritise or end up in debt trying to chase a lifestyle they can’t afford.
Simple minded fools. 🙄

Looks like she's turned comments off on the Nutella post so it's clearly not going how she wanted it to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My friends wife was a solicitor and managed to hold that job down for year. My next door but one neighbour died last year from alcohol related complications at 49, she was an ICU nurse and highly respected, until the day she showed up after a drink driving conviction and was pushed into early retirement. It happens all the time.
I doubt T made the pancakes, they look like those pre made packet ones to me. I dislike this woman more and more everyday when I look at her stories. She is now so so far removed from reality it's unreal, not only is she now living the life of riley money wise, she's completely babied by Josh and his mum, she barely has to lift a finger every day and she's still moaning constantly. SO GRATING.

As for Seb and Isaac, they seem like such lovely lads who barely get a look in. It must hurt them when all the other kids are off with their dads or other family members, which they don't have.

Its definitely the Rachelele Betsy and Wilby show these days.
i was talking with my husband about it and he said that he would always make sure his two boys had some quality time alone with him wether it just a day out with the two of them to do something they enjoy, or some alone quiet time at home- it’s not isolating the girls in any way but at the end of the day josh is the boys dad and as you mentioned Edie gets quality time with her dad and tallulah with her grandmother, the boys from what we’ve seen online don’t have the option to see their maternal mum therefor should be allowed some alone quality time with their dad.

I absolutely agree it’s the Betsy rachaelleee and wilby show, but J’s insta I find very interesting there’s not much posts at all about his boys. It’s a shame, I feel theyre defintiely
Pushed out so rachaelleee can prove that he’s all about her and her girls. It’s really sad. The boys should be allowed their own dads undivided attention.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.