Part Time Working Mummy #17 Oh Greedy Rachaele with the extra E, where might all those donations be?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never understand why people cheat, and I’ll never accept it. Be single before you move on, why break someone else’s heart? I’ve had it done and it’s one of the most soul-crushing things to come back from. Not to mention humiliating! We don’t know the exact details of what went down between him and his ex-wife, for all we know she hit the bottle after catching them together. The fact remains, he still cheated on the mother of his two sons. Whatever transpired before or after that doesn’t excuse it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure why Nutella feel the need to pay a contrary twit like this to pretend to promote their brand. It's a well established, well known brand that has been around for years, everybody has heard of Nutella and knows what it is. There are adverts on the tv, in papers and magazines, even on bleeping bus shelters. What an absolute waste of their advertising budget to pay out to this lying tosspot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not sure why Nutella feel the need to pay a contrary twit like this to pretend to promote their brand. It's a well established, well known brand that has been around for years, everybody has heard of Nutella and knows what it is. There are adverts on the tv, in papers and magazines, even on bleeping bus shelters. What an absolute waste of their advertising budget to pay out to this lying tosspot.
My aunt had a cat named Twontrary Cat. I thought it was Scottish till I learned about spoonerisms 🙀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t exactly buy into Instagram ads but this is a perfect example of why I’m completely and totally over the whole influencer / blogger format. The woman, mere weeks ago, couldn’t even be arsed giving her kids fruit and yoghurt for breakfast. She also took them to McDonald’s in the AM because she couldn’t be arsed. Also mere weeks ago she couldn’t even make pancakes and acted like an hole to her kids because of it. Mere days ago she couldn’t even make porridge. Now she’s playing the whole perfect family sitting at the breakfast table, the whole “we love doing this” narrative all for money. duck all else. It’s literally all lies. She’s also promoting a product with palm oil in it (albeit “sustainable”) while she peddles out her vegetarian eco warrior daughter and her animal loving protector daughter for likes and cash. Pathetic.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
See the amount of gifts she got? Wonder who has been reading Tattle today 🙄😬
She’s got so many she can’t keep on top of them and says she’s going to pass some on. Firstly passing them on is a good thing but if I was the business that gifted them, I’d be a bit miffed.

Also, why does she have a PA?

Reactions: 14
I don’t exactly buy into Instagram ads but this is a perfect example of why I’m completely and totally over the whole influencer / blogger format. The woman, mere weeks ago, couldn’t even be arsed giving her kids fruit and yoghurt for breakfast. She also took them to McDonald’s in the AM because she couldn’t be arsed. Also mere weeks ago she couldn’t even make pancakes and acted like an hole to her kids because of it. Mere days ago she couldn’t even make porridge. Now she’s playing the whole perfect family sitting at the breakfast table, the whole “we love doing this” narrative all for money. duck all else. It’s literally all lies. She’s also promoting a product with palm oil in it (albeit “sustainable”) while she peddles out her vegetarian eco warrior daughter and her animal loving protector daughter for likes and cash. Pathetic.
She needs to decide who she wants to be. Is it "oh I'm so relatable because I'm so tit, I forgot to feed my kids and just getting out of the house in the morning is a total shitstorm that leaves me crying and vomitting horrifically" or is it "I'm so together, my kids are beautifully behaved and my life is perfect"?

She needs to decide who she wants to be. Is it "oh I'm so relatable because I'm so tit, I forgot to feed my kids and just getting out of the house in the morning is a total shitstorm that leaves me crying and vomitting horrifically" or is it "I'm so together, my kids are beautifully behaved and my life is perfect"?
But neither is true. Maybe playing the "I can't be arsed for a 9-5 and I've got a knack for spewing fiction so please fund my lifestyle whilst I fib like fucker about everything, sitting on my arse surrounded by freebies" wouldn't appeal to the sheep so much..?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Look how many people on her fb think she’s only doing a couple of ads 😂 they want to pop over to her instagram stories to see she sells her soul

Reactions: 9
Of course the doctor phoned you Rach, he’s probably been in tears worrying over Wilby and his bowel movements.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Of course the doctor phoned you Rach, he’s probably been in tears worrying over Wilby and his bowel movements.
Im sure the doctor couldnt sleep for worrying about him. He vomited horrifically through stress.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just when I think R is the biggest chav in Devon, in walks her brother. Jeez both such a role model for kids not to mention thick as tit.
Oh and why was her chin so red yesterday? Beard wax?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who in gods name is that filthy woman in her kitchen? 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 9

That is her brother. Anyone notice she was filming her cheeky wipes box when the kids were saying goodbye 🙄

Reactions: 3
Car-fuckin-bonara is one of the most simple dinners you can make. Come the duck on! Make it up, christ. If u can cook, u can adapt, make it your own 😨😵😠 not sure which emoji goes with this tit. Sorry for the expletives.

Car-fuckin-bonara is one of the most simple dinners you can make. Come the duck on! Make it up, christ. If u can cook, u can adapt, make it your own 😨😵😠 not sure which emoji goes with this tit. Sorry for the expletives.
I reckon she thinks it's exotic or something.

How did you ever put up with her??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the F is she still going on about carbonara?!
And why the F is everything described as cute! Every single gift she gets is cute. I'm starting to wince every time she starts talking cos I'm waiting for it and it irritates me beyond belief that she says it so much!

Reactions: 2
And why the F is everything described as cute! Every single gift she gets is cute. I'm starting to wince every time she starts talking cos I'm waiting for it and it irritates me beyond belief that she says it so much!
You'd think a bestselling author would have a better vocabulary wouldn't you 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.