Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been trying to think what her eyelashes remind me of and I finally cracked it. They're those things people put on letterboxes to stop the draught getting in that also make impossible to post anything through the door!

Honestly, her eyelashes look bleeping ridiculous. How anyone can look in the mirror and think 'yes, that's exactly the look I was going for' is beyond me! I can only assume her mate, Laura the lash lady, used to work for a double glazing door company before and was in charge of fitting letterboxes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unless she was being bullied, or is a bully, she would not be sent home. Schools HAVE to have the children in school. It is all about the % for the Local Authorities. I would bet money on R planning an IG career for her children a la INPO.
Maybe B got caught called out on something e.g. bullying and was sent home. So she cried to her mum blaming the stress of her GCSEs.

Reactions: 5
What I find really annoying is her constant 😂😂 on everything. That is not even funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree I don’t think he’s attractive at all! 🙈 neither is she for that matter, They’re both a pair of mingers who clearly highly rate themselves.
I do think she looked better before the ridiculous eyelashes and the lips (which she says she hasn't had filled but I don't believe her).

Reactions: 6
Pair of them sitting ignoring the kids while they're climbing, you can clearly see other parents behind the glass in with their kids, yet they are on their phones.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Wilf is Unmumsy Mum’s baby’s name. Someone is getting them mixed up. Don’t see how they could though, UM has more talent in her little finger than our Rach.

Yeah, sure, you’d be a millionaire because absolutely everyone would be falling over themselves to have a pic of the Art Attack head hanging up in their kitchen every month. 🙄
And she didn’t even correct them with the correct name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How does she get away with preaching to the masses about kindness, then watches her "crew" rip people to pieces on her comments ? Hypocritical and disgusting person

Reactions: 10
Please tell me I'm wrong and this woman hasn't *written* a book?

Say it ain't so

How? She hardly seems able to make it through a day most day

She seems highly incompetent and very reliant on her kids to raise her kids

Yet somehow she has managed to write a book? Something is very wrong here, if she can write a book then I must be Charles Dickens
She 'wrote' a book, that's not to say it was any good. It was utter shite! I was a fan of hers when I read it and even then I was like wtf? Where was I meant to cry uncontrollably or laugh hysterically?!

It was so shittly written (is that a word? Sounds right when i say it but not written down😂) and it was full of inconsistencies my 9 year old could write a better story.

Oh and J...fit??? 😂😂😂 She's delusional thinkin that all women are jealous of her with him, AS IF RACH!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How does she get away with preaching to the masses about kindness, then watches her "crew" rip people to pieces on her comments ? Hypocritical and disgusting person
She’s still got the bitchy school girl mentality, she will be loving it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.