Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wont last forever, if I was her I wouldnt bother planning retirement as shell 100% loose the lifestyle shes got and just get state pension 🤷‍♀️

Does she stalk the page because she feels the need to be one step ahead? So she can be ahead of all the lies shes told

I dont seem to know many actual celebrties thay could give a toss what we write really for example gi and tom fletcher. Just find it weird she stalks this
I couldn’t believe the “planning our retirement” post yesterday when the majority of us are worried about working long enough to have a pension and whether we will be physically and mentally healthy enough to do so in older age.

But hey, this is someone who doesn’t care about education. Why should she when she’s making so much money on social media through being a liar and fraud. Those of us who have concerns are just trolls. And yes, she’s definitely reading here because she’s posted for the first time how grateful she is.

Happy Monday all, I’m off to work in the rain ☔

Reactions: 13
I’m very late to the party on all this .. who owns their house? Its HUGE!! And if josh left his wife got her, how come he has his kids mostly ?

Reactions: 3
Thing is, they better hope their earnings will continue right up to their old age....as they do have a lavish lifestyle so they better hope they do.

Reactions: 8
Oh COURSE she’s had “horrific” mastitis when she was prancing about on TikTok a couple of days ago and ignoring her kids at climbing yesterday. And no, Rach, you don’t have to listen to YouTube all day, you could actually parent Edie rather than letting a screen do that for you 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well well.im.shocked.

I had to get a new insta because my other one has been completely hacked. I made a new one on a quick wim, I have no profile pic and I'm called ydontknow. I followed Rachael and she blocked.me? I haven't even commented on ANYONE like wtf lol

• Wow
I’m very late to the party on all this .. who owns their house? Its HUGE!! And if josh left his wife got her, how come he has his kids mostly ?
They got full custody of j’s kids as apparently their real mum had issues.

They got full custody of j’s kids as apparently their real mum had issues.
This is all allegedly, so you can make it of it what you wish, but I believe that J leaving his wife for Queen Rach sent her off the rails, she was not in a good place mentally and ended up turning to drink to cope with it. This was then used against her, but she should currently have access to the children but R&J won't let her and she can't afford to go back to court to legally make them. Allegedly.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her recent story about not being able to drive somewhere? First iv heard she’s usually all over the place

Reactions: 5
Her recent story about not being able to drive somewhere? First iv heard she’s usually all over the place
It’s all for attention. According to her, she drove back from Morrison’s in floods of tears because she couldn’t find a trolley so if she was a nervous driver surely she wouldn’t have done that??

Also, if it was a real issue she would get Josh to do it or ask her MIL or any of the random friends she has round all the time 🙄

Reactions: 7
People that nervous shouldn't be allowed to drive. Sorry I dont want to offend anyone but surely after a few years, you should be able to drive with confidence?

Reactions: 12
Ok so I think asking publicly is beyond weird of her but I fully understand driving anxiety actually. I am fine on country roads and busier roads in town but I cannot handle roundabouts where there's like 6 exits and multiple lanes, sets my anxiety off very badly so I do avoid them where possible. And I'm a very capable adult aside from that 😂 But I wouldn't do a story about it to millions, I'd just ask my husband.

People that nervous shouldn't be allowed to drive. Sorry I dont want to offend anyone but surely after a few years, you should be able to drive with confidence?
Someone ploughed into my car on a roundabout and I've had a thing about it ever since 😣 I was confident previous to that happening.

bleeping hell I just defended Rachael. I'm gunna see myself out 👉🏻😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ok so I think asking publicly is beyond weird of her but I fully understand driving anxiety actually. I am fine on country roads and busier roads in town but I cannot handle roundabouts where there's like 6 exits and multiple lanes, sets my anxiety off very badly so I do avoid them where possible. And I'm a very capable adult aside from that 😂 But I wouldn't do a story about it to millions, I'd just ask my husband.

Someone ploughed into my car on a roundabout and I've had a thing about it ever since 😣 I was confident previous to that happening.

bleeping hell I just defended Rachael. I'm gunna see myself out 👉🏻😂😂😭
Absolutely agree that anxiety around driving is real and probably not that rare. What makes me question it in this case is that she drives most days without mentioning it, said she drove home in tears from Morrison’s, which would be dangerous even if you weren’t an anxious driver, and the fact that she’s openly asked her close friends on an account with thousands of followers when surely she could have just messaged people who might help directly if she was genuinely concerned? I feel it’s just more attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They rent their house, they were supposed to be buying it because the landlady wanted to sell and gave them 12 months to get the money together, there was a go fund me set up for them by followers but nothings been mentioned since, and no mention on if they did ever buy it so assume not

Reactions: 1
It’s all for attention. According to her, she drove back from Morrison’s in floods of tears because she couldn’t find a trolley so if she was a nervous driver surely she wouldn’t have done that??
Wasn’t that last week when she was furious that nobody helped her pull the troll over a ramp because she had Wilby and again had her stomach sliced in 2 with her massive operation 😂😂

They rent their house, they were supposed to be buying it because the landlady wanted to sell and gave them 12 months to get the money together, there was a go fund me set up for them by followers but nothings been mentioned since, and no mention on if they did ever buy it so assume not
Interesting!
I’m surprised there’s no ad for the brace - or I probably missed that too

Reactions: 1
I'm not attacking anyone about driving. I failed once and it was primarily down to nerves, as I forgot to indicate to pull up. I decided if I couldn't gst my tit together and handle my nerves, I would no longer learn to drive. I cant bare the responsibility of driving. That isnt a dig at anyone, I just dont get how Rachael can come out and say that. Its attention seeking.

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t that last week when she was furious that nobody helped her pull the troll over a ramp because she had Wilby and again had her stomach sliced in 2 with her massive operation 😂😂
Yep that’s the one 🙄 you’d think if she was an anxious driver and had her newborn baby and sliced open stomach to contend with, she’d stop hysterically crying BEFORE driving home 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.