Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well I’m clearly not aloud an opinion 🙄🙄.... and yes I have 4 kids, and yes I breast fed them all, but no I didn’t let my babies use me as a dummy!!!!
Just because a baby is crying does not mean it is hungry!!
Breastfeeding is more than food though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She 'wrote' a book, that's not to say it was any good. It was utter shite! I was a fan of hers when I read it and even then I was like wtf? Where was I meant to cry uncontrollably or laugh hysterically?!

It was so shittly written (is that a word? Sounds right when i say it but not written down😂) and it was full of inconsistencies my 9 year old could write a better story.

Oh and J...fit??? 😂😂😂 She's delusional thinkin that all women are jealous of her with him, AS IF RACH!! 😂😂😂😂
I was the same. Big fan when I bought the book. And I'd read lots of reviews of people saying they'd cried and laughed so much. I read it and felt absolutely nothing, and I'm usually quite an emotional person. Very poorly written. I dread to think what the second book will be like, not that I'll be buying it this time around though!

Reactions: 13
I’ve been to that climbing centre and there is more chance of me giving birth to an elephant out of my nose than a staff member giving her child 7 minutes of encouragement.

I can’t believe neither of them went in with the kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same here with the book, could hardly read it it was so badly written, like it was written by a bitchy 13 year old, appalling.

Reactions: 5
I will not be buying her new work of fiction. I would rather take a tenner and flush it down the loo than give that liar a penny.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20191006_220039_com.instagram.android.jpg

Might help if you know what a TROLL is, Rachel...
Because it's Not a person who
  • Disagrees with you
  • Asks a polite question of your conduct that you wish they hadn't asked
  • Offers you well-meant advice on keeping your baby ALIVE
  • Shares their concerns AWAY FROM YOUR PAGE with other concerned people
  • Says they've seen better fake eyelashes than yours

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Think someone’s been catching up on the thread 😂😂😂😂

Nah she’s a bit stoopid. Talking about the tit some people post on their public Instagram isn’t the same as sending hate messages directly to her: she could call me all the names she wanted on her Instagram page and I wouldn’t care because I wouldn’t see it. If you come snooping R you’re going to see things you don’t like but feel free to birch with your followers about us because - ha we don’t care !

Reactions: 4
It wont last forever, if I was her I wouldnt bother planning retirement as shell 100% loose the lifestyle shes got and just get state pension 🤷‍♀️

Does she stalk the page because she feels the need to be one step ahead? So she can be ahead of all the lies shes told

I dont seem to know many actual celebrties thay could give a toss what we write really for example gi and tom fletcher. Just find it weird she stalks this

Reactions: 5
I’ve been to that climbing centre and there is more chance of me giving birth to an elephant out of my nose than a staff member giving her child 7 minutes of encouragement.

I can’t believe neither of them went in with the kids!
I was going to say this! I paid for the leap of faith for my daughter and she was too scared so the staff let her go up the ladder, then just refunded me the extra cost. Didn’t spend extra time with her, but of course the celeb gets that 🙄

also, Edie is little, why was no one there helping her clip and Unclip? Instead they are both sat on their phones or laptop.Dont boast about your kids when you’re sat there totally ignoring them!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.