Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He reminds me of Compo from ‘Last of the Summer Wine’

He needs a size up, his ears are sticking out and he’ll catch a cold
R actually said on one of her posts that so many women are jealous of her landing a hunk like him and that so many of her friends fancy him. Um NO! NO! I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but NO!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And of course she has to post it to ahow everyone how every man alive fancies her :sick: . I'm sure her and J think they are Devon's answer to posh&becks 🙄.
I think more like dumb and dumber, in fact now I think about it they are the spitting image😂
Definitely D&D with their dress sense. 🤣

R actually said on one of her posts that so many women are jealous of her landing a hunk like him and that so many of her friends fancy him. Um NO! NO! I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but NO!
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder with that one. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but I’d rather chew my own uterus off whilst still attached to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he’s a bit of alright when he’s not wearing a rubber Jonny on his head 👀... takes myself of to the people your not suppose to fancy thread 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I've been trying to think what her eyelashes remind me of and I finally cracked it. They're those things people put on letterboxes to stop the draught getting in that also make impossible to post anything through the door!

Honestly, her eyelashes look bleeping ridiculous. How anyone can look in the mirror and think 'yes, that's exactly the look I was going for' is beyond me! I can only assume her mate, Laura the lash lady, used to work for a double glazing door company before and was in charge of fitting letterboxes.
Not what I would get myself either but picking on someone’s personal appearance is low. I think she actually carries them off well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not what I would get myself either but picking on someone’s personal appearance is low. I think she actually carries them off well.
It’s not really her personal appearance though is it there fake have you never looked at someone’s lashes brows nails and thought they looked awful

Reactions: 6
It’s not really her personal appearance though is it there fake have you never looked at someone’s lashes brows nails and thought they looked awful
But there’s a huge difference in thinking it...and posting about it online about someone 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've been trying to think what her eyelashes remind me of and I finally cracked it. They're those things people put on letterboxes to stop the draught getting in that also make impossible to post anything through the door!

Honestly, her eyelashes look bleeping ridiculous. How anyone can look in the mirror and think 'yes, that's exactly the look I was going for' is beyond me! I can only assume her mate, Laura the lash lady, used to work for a double glazing door company before and was in charge of fitting letterboxes.

Omg I had a whole conversation with a friend about lashes like these the other day. Can not wait to tell her all about your letterbox draught excluder theory 😆😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But there’s a huge difference in thinking it...and posting about it online about someone 🤦🏼‍♀️
Every time someone comes here to defend her, I keep thinking “are you lost?” This is the place for people who don’t particularly like her, you’re going to read some unsavoury things from time to time. Go make a rave thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I just say making pancakes can be difficult 😂 I can cook and still not get the right consistency for the pancake mix 😂😂 but saying that -
She’s just a wanker
BBC recipe for pancakes always works for me 👌.
( I can never remember it so have to google it every time, but I can actually make them).

Reactions: 4
I quite like both angles so dont think the poster above should move on, she hasn't exactly come in guns blazing. Mods may know different of course.

It's a personal thing, and they do look awful, and I'm happy in the knowledge I'd say it to her as well as I think someone around her should give her some advice about them.

Reactions: 7
It really bugs me when people say you shouldn't comment on this or that. We are all grown adults.

Reactions: 8
BBC recipe for pancakes always works for me 👌.
( I can never remember it so have to google it every time, but I can actually make them).
I use Nigella’s pancake recipe:

2½ teaspoons baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1 teaspoon white sugar
2 large eggs (beaten)
30 grams butter (melted and cooled)
300ml milk
225 grams plain flour
1 gram of coke 👀
butter for frying

In all seriousness though, they are so good when made properly! My husband makes the best, fluffiest pancakes ever though. He’s better at cooking than I am, but I prefer baking.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

Rachel, Rachel? Yes Tattler? Stealing Funds? No Tattler. Telling Lies?

To the tune of “Jonny Jonny Yes Papa.”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do people think she’s s MILF 🤮 🤮
Why would anyone with a partner put tit like that???

I was taking my amazing beautiful family for a day trip out, when all of a sudden alas in my vision I stumbled on a horrific crash.

I scrambled all my necessary efforts after having my stomach sliced into only a few years ago delivering my 245lb son! As I ran frantically up towards the crash site I single handily calmed everyone down, held the hand of the words top surgeon encouraging he could help these people.

The police officers had no idea on how to calm and support the injured so I called ahead to the hospitals and arranged for the injured to be taken there. I made space for the air ambulances to land and made them tea and bacon sandwiches to keep their strength up. Some of the highly trained paramedics vomited continually until I forced them to pull themselves together.

I cleared the site, thanked personally by the top d&c police chief and the chief of hospitals for my amazing work today.
I am returning st first light to remove the bus myself fix it and get it back on the road in time for school on Monday morning!!

NOTE: I am in no way taking the piss out of anyone involved in the bus crash today and I hope everyone is safe and well and any of the injured recover quickly.

I AM HOWLING!!’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.