Part Time Working Mummy #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well I’m clearly not aloud an opinion 🙄🙄.... and yes I have 4 kids, and yes I breast fed them all, but no I didn’t let my babies use me as a dummy!!!!
Just because a baby is crying does not mean it is hungry!!

Reactions: 6
R actually said on one of her posts that so many women are jealous of her landing a hunk like him and that so many of her friends fancy him. Um NO! NO! I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but NO!
Hunk - he’s a bit of a custard muscles isn’t he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not what I would get myself either but picking on someone’s personal appearance is low. I think she actually carries them off well.
Good job I don't care if you think it's low or not then isn't it?

By the way, I could go a lot lower. I thought I was actually quite restrained....

Hey, if she wants her eyes to look like a draught excluder that's totally up to her. If I want to comment on it, that's up to me :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think if anyone doesn’t want public to comment on their appearance they shouldn’t put themselves on social media for everyone to see. It’s not as though she actually had a talent, she puts herself and her family out there based on their appearance and behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, I'm still waiting for her promised birth video, I don't know about you lot!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, I'm still waiting for her promised birth video, I don't know about you lot!
Are videographers actually allowed in the operating theatre? I was only allowed my husband with me during my planned section. Had no one for my first as I was put to sleep (emergency).

Reactions: 1
Not what I would get myself either but picking on someone’s personal appearance is low. I think she actually carries them off well.
Your opinion is as valid as anyone else’s ........ that’s all I’ve got regarding the draught excluders on her eyelids.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are videographers actually allowed in the operating theatre? I was only allowed my husband with me during my planned section. Had no one for my first as I was put to sleep (emergency).
I looked into this when she mentioned it.

Apparently a videographer can be there before and after the birth of course, and some can gain access to operating theatre if the surgeon is willing, otherwise the birth partner or nurse can hold the camera during the section and the videographer will edit it all together 😮

Reactions: 1
* notes down BBC good food pancake recipe so I can make pancakes tomorrow and call my kids ungrateful shits*

✅✅✅✅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't you know all rules are bent for Queen Rach? The surgeon let her do whatever she wanted because she held their hand as they wept uncontrollably at the honour of being the person to bring the heir to the throne (of lies) into the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't you know all rules are bent for Queen Rach? The surgeon let her do whatever she wanted because she held their hand as they wept uncontrollably at the honour of being the person to bring the heir to the throne (of lies) into the world.
She probably had the surgeon holding the camera for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please tell me I'm wrong and this woman hasn't *written* a book?

Say it ain't so

How? She hardly seems able to make it through a day most day

She seems highly incompetent and very reliant on her kids to raise her kids

Yet somehow she has managed to write a book? Something is very wrong here, if she can write a book then I must be Charles Dickens

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.