Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Just read her latest Facebook post written by other Racheleleee, y’know Facebook Racheleleee. Is nothing sacred?! I’ve been where Betsy is. I know exactly how she’s feeling. She needs support, PRIVATE SUPPORT, from her mum and teachers. Not now. Now 500k+ people know what she’s going through. During those horrible teenage years where you think your every move is being judged by your peers. Her school friends can see that, her school enemies can see that. Now everyone knows her struggle. I’m all for being as open as possible about your feelings but that’s a story for Betsy to post. That’s for her to take to social media if she wishes and tell her truth in her own words.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Everyone is different but it really bugs me when parents put shoes on their kids and they are not even walking and she has shoes on Prince W and they are vans too. Not cheap 🤔

Reactions: 15

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Obviously we're all horrific trolls on here 😉 but I just want to say, how lovely is Josh's mum? I would have loved to have a mum or mother in law like her when I had a newborn 😍

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I didn’t have anyone to support me when my mental health deteriorated as a teen and I didn’t take my GCSEs either but I’m using that experience to ensure my kids are as happy, healthy and supported as possible so they can get a good education. I would feel I had failed them if they ended up without a single qualification from school. Yes, you can go back but bloody hell it’s a lot harder than doing it the first time round and I wish I hadn’t had to spend my 20s working towards what I could have achieved at 16. I’m 32 come midnight and I still feel at such a disadvantage compared to my peers because I’m always a step behind and it’s affected everything. So while I agree that a child’s happiness should be the number one priority, I don’t think that their education should just be waved away as something that doesn’t matter as long as they’re kind and friendly. They may just wake up at 21 or 25 or even 30 (as in my case) and realise that the career they’re made for requires a shit ton of qualifications to even get close to and it’s a depressing situation to find yourself in.

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
She had the baby as a cash cow, look at all the free stuff she's had, even before he was born he had more than he will need and she's not had to pay a penny for it. Brands don't seem interested in older kids, she occasionally gets things for Edie but never the older ones. Babies and toddlers seem to be where the money is in terms of ad deals and sponsored posts. Wait until Wilby starts school and how long before she's nagging Josh for baby number 7 🙄
I think it makes her no better than the people who have children just for benefits as an excuse not to have to work but still get everything for free. The ones who abuse the system that they’ve never paid into, I mean. Not the people who genuinely are entitled to what little benefits they do get.

I’d love a third baby. I’ve been so broody lately (not because of Wilby, though he is cute) and hubby is always saying he would like one more, but we just can’t afford it right now and I’ve had to accept that. People like her make me so mad.

Mrs H

Not been on for a few days, so had a good few pages to catch up on whilst I'm led in a nice hot bubble bath.....the kids have been fed an watered, washed up, dog walked, washing put away and my eldest is on with her homework, wow go me how amazing am I?! I hope you're all so proud of me!! 😁🙄

If my hubby said to me what J supposedly said to her I'd be like get to fuck ya patronising sod!! 😂😂😂

Oh the holiday thing, she sooooo wants a #gifted holiday, shes so fuckin transparent!! Its pathetic!

If I see another plate full of cut up bacon butties into squares with the crusts cut off I am gonna rag my own eyeballs out.

However will she cope next week being a MOTHER?
Most pathetic excuse of a mother I have ever seen....
(Rant over) 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Myarmyandme

So I assume she meant he asks after her bump etc but hadn't seen the baby yet, but, if he speaks to J all the time how could he not know she'd had the baby? Also how has she not seen him in the last few weeks considering how often he must deliver parcels to their house? I don't get it.
Don’t forget the postman/delivery guy only delivers to the porch NOT the sofa or her bedroom. So chances are she’s been asleep or on her arse when they’ve called

• Haha

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
He reminds me of Compo from ‘Last of the Summer Wine’

He needs a size up, his ears are sticking out and he’ll catch a cold
R actually said on one of her posts that so many women are jealous of her landing a hunk like him and that so many of her friends fancy him. Um NO! NO! I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but NO!

• Haha
  • Sick

Wambam

R actually said on one of her posts that so many women are jealous of her landing a hunk like him and that so many of her friends fancy him. Um NO! NO! I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but NO!
I think he’s a bit of alright when he’s not wearing a rubber Jonny on his head 👀... takes myself of to the people your not suppose to fancy thread 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick

Kbird

VIP Member
I was going to say omg she took delivery of a food shop and cooked dinner! What a hero! oh no...J's mum cooked the dinner. Well she must be exhausted from the weekend away and getting lashes done, so you can't blame her. Tbf it must be exhausting carrying the weight of those lashes around all day.

• Haha

OhHaiMark

Sure, let's publicly post that I'm wearing my daughter's boyfriends joggers, completely normal thing to share with the public 👍
So for her to steal his joggers, they're obviously in her house. So she's letting her underage daughter's boyfriend stay over and leave his clothes around, then? Does he stay in the shed away from the main house like B does? How... Responsible 🤔