Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
That old post where she takes her child to ‘move’ a ‘warrior’... there’s no way that was an emergency we need to save this woman from her situation surely? The most dangerous time for an abuse victim is when they try to leave this is when most women are killed, surely you don’t take your child? I remember seeing that before I followed her and thinking that at the time! Im convinced that’s helping people move out of refuge at most, and certainly not saving someone from absolute danger! I have worked with various professionals who all have to meticulously plan that sort of stuff... if she did take her child then what a fucking ridiculous person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Oh no *rolls eyes* the baby I wanted needs feeding. Oh God *big tutt* I have to cook tea
FFS *huge sigh* The postman left my parcel in my porch so I don’t have to trek to the post office.

Is she ever not tutting, moaning, rolling her eyes or doing a pissed off stare?

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Josh looks like an actual penis in that hat, he thinks he can pull off 19 when he must be nearly 40. What a prick, literally

• Haha

Doeli70

VIP Member
So Edie had to wear Rachels coat... Responsible patenting there Rach. Make sure you have a cosy coat on but let your 6 year old go out without one!

Boogs

VIP Member
Wow what a shocker there it is! 😂😂😂

Ok as much as it pains me I am going to stick up for her a bit here. I have less children and most are at school but I do still feel like I'm drowning sometimes. Just being at school doesn't mean they're out of sight and mind, there is all the general crap and worries and everything that goes alongside it.

I dont understand the moaning about messages when she has assistants though, its conflicting to what she says. But yeah, if she has 6 children (I know 2 arent hers but they live there full time) I can see why it would be overwhelming at times.
I totally get how overwhelming it could be but she has a huge amount of support and is in a position where she doesn’t have to work thanks to exploiting people’s generosity so I’m not going to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 14

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I suspect he’ll just be known as Will after a few years of playground teasing.

If my son stayed at his girlfriends and I found out her mother was wearing his clothes, I’d be restricting the time he spent there.

Partofthefam

Will she not know who you are partofthefam from comments on here? Or are you not too worried about that?
Probably, but I don't really give a fuck. I've not done anything wrong. She stopped talking to me 8 ish yrs ago, I didn't say or do anything, as I've said b4 we were very close, but when she started her website of lies and accusations she obviously decided she best not talk to me either, I'd imagine she knew I'd knick her the fuck out. But I'd rather stay this side of the prison bars, I have my own family to protect.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’ve never commented on this thread before but her sharing those messages from woman who have got pregnant because of Wilby making them broody... pisses me off when there is people like me and my husband who are struggling so fucking much trying to conceive.
Actually breaks my heart and is just rubbing salt into a wound for me. And yes, I know I am more sensitive to these things due to our circumstances but still 😫🥺
She’s an insensitive prick. She doesn’t care one iota about her audience, just what she can get out of them.

Sorry about your struggles ♥

Kbird

VIP Member
I suspect he’ll just be known as Will after a few years of playground teasing.

If my son stayed at his girlfriends and I found out her mother was wearing his clothes, I’d be restricting the time he spent there.
It's strange, it's like the time she ran naked into the kitchen in front of Seb's mates and then them apparantly singing a song about her being a milf. Really fancies herself doesn't she? But the fact she seems to revel in teenage boys fancying her is odd.

• Sick
How can she go away with only one child? It should be all of them or none!
Does she think about how this will make them feel? I feel so bad for them especially the 2 older boys!
It’s like she has her perfect family now with josh and Wilby, and then the others don’t matter.
Wilby is never left, always someone holding him, and she feeds him as soon as he makes the tiniest noise, so he’s going to be a nightmare as he gets older.
And then can you not see it now.... as he gets older, he will be the only one in the household with his mum and dad there, and he will love it and play on that.
he’s going to be such a brat! I can see it all now. Watch this space

It does always make me wonder how they afford the lifestyle they do, even this time last year I thought the same.
They all wear the best clothes, and seem to have everything! I don’t get it!
Haven’t you heard of feeding on demand? You cannot spoil a baby. What a ridiculous comment to make. I’ve got 3 children, the youngest being 16 weeks, she’s never put down tbh. I baby wear and I did with my eldest two. And no, none of them are “spoilt brats”.

• Heart

Kermy5

Why did she post that list of things a 'Warrior' needs when THAT IS WHAT THE PAYPAL IS FOR. 😬

• Wow

Kbird

VIP Member
I wish she would take her own advice when she harps on about being kind. Be kind and tell people where their hard earned cash was spent! Tell people what happened to their donations for you to buy a house.
Stop swearing in front of your kids and teaching your kids to be disrespectful.

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Noooo - seriously? Ewww... this is weird behaviour

Me! I’m one of the fortunate ones though, we weren’t going until next year and I’d opted for the payment plan where I paid by DD each month. So I’ve only lost the deposit and one payment. It’s ATOL protected and I know it’ll be refunded so I’m just telling myself to not bother the company because they need to get everyone home safe first, and then deal with people who were due to fly out soon and THEN people like me (Who can wait!)

Yep... she’s wearing her daughter’s boyfriend’s pants 😏

If I saw someone I knew post a photo like that to their daughter, I’d think “hun, your a mum. What are doing posing like that to your daughter”?

But with R, I question everything she does. Did she really have no idea whose they were? Did she pose like that just so she could have an excuse to upload it and have comments on her flat stomach?

Why does she share private texts, this ambassador of Kidscape?
Sorry to hear about that, I hope you can rebook something suitable eventually ❤

R annoys me constantly, I guess that's why most of us are here 😂 but she's just constantly pumping out "content" that is exposing her privacy and that of her children.

The lash lady today was loving the camera because she knew it would get her 20k+ views and hundreds of follows, it was proper awkward.

The jogging bottoms thing, yeah it could happen by accident but if she did the laundry she would realise that teenage boys clothes have a certain smell and clothes that come from other houses always smell different anyway 😂 if you don't know whose clothes are whose then you don't do the laundry on the regular.

I'll admit I'm just rage watching now 😂 I could go on but it's late so.....

LittleMy

VIP Member
So the kid who tried to justify not doing her homework because she was away for a weekend is having breakdowns over her gcse exams? I'm not doubting she could be stressed, but surely not that much of a change in a couple of days.
I completely agree that exams aren't the be all and end all, but B just seems to have slacked off basically for the whole time I've known R has existed, and that isn't Bs fault, R should have been making sure homework is getting done from the beginning, not laughing when she gets detention.
You’re right. As her parent, it’s R’s job to support and encourage her to do the schoolwork. Instead, she seems to just let her do whatever she wants and to hell with the consequences. Then she laughs at and shoots down J for at least trying to put his foot down. She’s like a big fucking kid herself.

Boogs

VIP Member
Fuck me this bitch really does want to be congratulated and worshiped for existing doesn’t she?

I’ve never known someone get so much help from so many others yet still think she is hard done by because occasionally she has to do shit for the kids that she is made the choice to have and is luckily enough to have.

Honestly she is just horrid.