Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them photos only had Lula and Edie in. What happened to the boys and Betsy?

Reactions: 4
Lol @ Rach...she will be fuming. Hinchy got an actual Loose Woman to her house and you got KDIL probably leaving skidmarks all over the toilet at your baby shower venue.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Getting tit done is standing up near your children. Good job, superwoman 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes I remember Stacey’s post then she named some people that had been suggested to her and one was PTWM but I got the impression Stacey didn’t know of her beforehand.
And she passed the clothes on elsewhere, not to R so think she did take notice of the warnings

Reactions: 4
Talking of KDIL, she posted how one of her followers sent her a comment regarding her stories saying 'same old' to which she replied you're an hole and can duck off. Lovely reply to a non abusive message. Why didn't she just ignore it. Vile woman. Her and Rachel really do deserve each other.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Back to business. Where is a breakdown of the money received via the PayPal set up by Rachel Hambleton as Part Time Working Mummy?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rachel has actually made me feel better about my parenting tonight. By her standards, I’m bleeping killing it 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No Rachel, Stacey didn’t get ‘trolled’, you said it yourself - people warned her to stay away from YOU and told her all the truthful things about you. You’re trying to shut down people’s voices and calling them ‘vile’ names, YOU ARE THE TROLL.

Feel really disappointed in Stacey Solomon, thought she was one of the good ones but now she’s cosying up to Hinch on her gifted sofa 🥴. Stacey seems to be a champion and a voice for normal parenting, normal body image, she talks about the realities and warts and all of having a new baby...perhaps that’s something she should discuss with her friend Sophie who likes to make out that nothing has changed in her life, her house, or her body since having a baby which we all know is total bullshit.

Also the comments on the post 🤮 super strong women such as child abuser Anna Saccone Joly and grim KDIL who has no doubt set her children up for years of bullying as a result of her *over sharing* is possibly the most polite way I can describe it. Wow how I wish I had these women in my life...NOT.
I had a personal 'run in' with Stacey a year ago. She had not done her research when discussing something on loose woman that was directed at my family and as a presenter she should have got her facts straight instead of jumping on the bandwagon. She went way down in my estimation after that.

Reactions: 9
I had a personal 'run in' with Stacey a year ago. She had not done her research when discussing something on loose woman that was directed at my family and as a presenter she should have got her facts straight instead of jumping on the bandwagon. She went way down in my estimation after that.
She has a air of holier than thou. She has gone way down for me too and will unfollow.

Reactions: 5
Rachel has actually made me feel better about my parenting tonight. By her standards, I’m bleeping killing it 👌🏻
Even the Saconnejolys are in comparison to Queen R

Brilliant. My 92 year old grandma has a flannel with a picture of a fairy on it and it actually says Fanny flannel on it 😂😂
Did you see the gifts from KDIL at R’s ‘surprise’ baby shower? She bought a flannel and wrote fanny flannel on it. Classy women. Does KDIL have a thread on here?

Does she know you?

She also smoked during her previous pregnancy so she can do one 🙄 role model, my arse.

It’s a proven fact though that it’s better to cut down than give up totally. It can cause more harm to the baby from the mums stress levels rising.

OK I've not used or had any interest in using false eyelashes so can someone please tell me are thay meant to look like Racheaeaels? Because to me thay look awful and so over the top. I'm happy to be proved wrong and I don't get offended 😊 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.