Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve been a silent reader of tattle since ā€œtheā€ rant however tonight I had to join! The reason being, I think there maybe trouble in PayPal paradise!! R has been unusually quiet today on ig, so checked her page, whilst I was on her page thought Iā€™d have a look at jā€™s page so went on her followers & typed in his initials & it seems (I may be wrong!!) that he isnā€™t following her anymore?!

Reactions: 4
So Racheaeale has posted that she is a patron of Trevi House and is asking for donations. She has given Ā£100 plus gift aid , so she is a tax payer,I wonder if she declared the PayPal donations as income? . I donā€™t quite know what to make of this.I thought it was her life times work helping warriors be taken into refuge and working closely with charities,seems strange she would donate in this way ?
She did this a few months ago with another lady raising money for Women's Aid through Just Giving - she did a swipe up to donate to that one and shot Ā£100 at it too.

In a sense, that's kind of what a patron should be doing, raising awareness for these fundraisers. And she knows people following the link will see her donation and think what a hero she is. But it's all about keeping up appearances in my opinion. Ā£100 every few months will be like pennies to her.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve been a silent reader of tattle since ā€œtheā€ rant however tonight I had to join! The reason being, I think there maybe trouble in PayPal paradise!! R has been unusually quiet today on ig, so checked her page, whilst I was on her page thought Iā€™d have a look at jā€™s page so went on her followers & typed in his initials & it seems (I may be wrong!!) that he isnā€™t following her anymore?!
This is his account
Screenshot_20190906-222122_Instagram.jpg

Heā€™s still following her on mine?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
well thatā€™s strange, cause when I go on her followers & type in his initials, he doesnā€™t show as following her?

Funny that on the recent Haliborange ad, T is dressed appropriately for her age looking all sweetness and light in her school summer dress and this is what she shares on her heavily edited Facebook page where she asks for the donations. Yet on her Insta, T is pictured in another version of school uniform in a skirt just about covering her bum!

Nice that sheā€™ll ensure her kids are dressed properly when thereā€™s a cheque on its way...

Reactions: 6
I had a look and she is no longer following him. She used to tag him in every picture! He is still following her though.
I wonder if the Patchwork is coming unstitched? That would be horrendous for all of the kids šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 2
I can still go on his page & can see from his page he is still following her however, when I type his name/initials into her followers (on her page) he doesnā€™t show? Sorry for any confusion on my part.

I can see that she is still following him @Pollyponsonby x

I can still go on his page & can see from his page he is still following her however, when I type his name/initials into her followers (on her page) he doesnā€™t show? Sorry for any confusion on my part.

I can see that she is still following him @Pollyponsonby x
I am confused šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø if I look on her profile she is not following him! But he is following her!

Attachments

Was it yourself who sent PTWM this message? Only I never see anyone else writing ā€œlolololā€ but PTWM and SmithLarr have. Just an observation.
I didnā€™t see any posts questioning me. Shame as I would be happy to debate. I donā€™t like how anyone giving a different opinion is blocked. Iā€™m happy to have my opinions on anything or anyone challenged, itā€™s healthy.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if already been mentioned, but if she does sooo much for trevi house, why donā€™t they follow her? Itā€™s just another strange one for me?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.