Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An annual report would do... Just for the paypal donations. She could still cook the books. Shed look more professional and likely increase donations. Just comes across as a scam artist.

Reactions: 8
She's been very quiet over night/ this morning!
I wonder if she’s behind the ‘Ban Tattle’ Instagram page or the ’Justbekind84’ account. Either way, JBK has a lot to say on the ‘We Want Answers’ page but hasn’t commented at all on ‘Ban Tattle’ despite following it. Which leads me to believe they are both run by the same person.

She may want us to disappear but as long as she is exploiting vulnerable women or putting them and their children at risk through lack of safeguarding procedures then I will always challenge this. And will always contact those domestic abuse services with my concerns.

Anyway, I have to go to work now. I may not have a lovely home nor a cleaner, we can’t afford a dog and I don’t receive gifts each day by post but I can pick my head up and know I do good work.

Ps... I’ve just realised something, these small businesses that ‘gift’ so called ‘influencers’; they donate one or two items from their business and then that person has to then tag the business. So in turn to the business receives lots of followers - sometimes their websites crash... so these influencers are basically pawns. “Here’s a blanket for free, now bring me more custom”. I feel it’s like lazy advertising from the business. Or clever. Who knows? Anyways, that’s my Friday thoughts 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’s behind the ‘Ban Tattle’ Instagram page or the ’Justbekind84’ account. Either way, JBK has a lot to say on the ‘We Want Answers’ page but hasn’t commented at all on ‘Ban Tattle’ despite following it. Which leads me to believe they are both run by the same person.

She may want us to disappear but as long as she is exploiting vulnerable women or putting them and their children at risk through lack of safeguarding procedures then I will always challenge this. And will always contact those domestic abuse services with my concerns.

Anyway, I have to go to work now. I may not have a lovely home nor a cleaner, we can’t afford a dog and I don’t receive gifts each day by post but I can pick my head up and know I do good work.

Ps... I’ve just realised something, these small businesses that ‘gift’ so called ‘influencers’; they donate one or two items from their business and then that person has to then tag the business. So in turn to the business receives lots of followers - sometimes their websites crash... so these influencers are basically pawns. “Here’s a blanket for free, now bring me more custom”. I feel it’s like lazy advertising from the business. Or clever. Who knows? Anyways, that’s my Friday thoughts 🤣
I agree JBK i think is definitely R and I think Ban Tattle is J

Reactions: 9
Rachel ‘addressing’ the PayPal donations - this is quoted word for word from the tattle rant:

‘And um for instance the PayPal donations and saying I’m stealing money. The PayPal donations is locked, it’s with an accountant and everything is in and out’
‘At the end of each month that money is used and nine out of ten times Josh and I have a fight because I dip into our money to give more money to people’.
‘I don’t need to defend that to anyone. If it’s looked at by the police or HMRC, I don’t even know who but crack on. Journalists you know? I don’t care because I’m not doing anything wrong. If anything I give more than anyone I know’.

So yes, she spoke about the PayPal allegations. She said the money is with an accountant.
Did she offer a breakdown of where the money went? No
Did she offer to show people what it had been used for? No
Did she offer to be more transparent with regard to future donations? No.

You are expected to trust her with absolutely no proof whatsoever about where the money has gone or where it will continue to go.

Reactions: 24
Amazing how she manages to convey a look of totally pissed off whilst successfully breastfeeding the baby she wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All R has to is provide a breakdown on FB each month such as

Paypal Donations this month - £20,000
Donations directly to 7 warriors for rent / food / equipment / = £15,000
Donation to X charity - £2,000
Wages for 2-3 people to run the page - £ 3,000

No one would have thought any different, no one would have checked up on it, look at how many of us believed all the bullshit posts about crying surgeon's, traumatised women in mother care etc etc. All the fans would have took what she said as true and I doubt any questions would have started.

She's also never updated anyone as to where the go fund me's for the deposit to buy the house have gone, so her greed and lack of transparency is what has bought all this on. 2 years ago she didn't have all the #ads that she does now, so whilst she may be raking it on them now, she wasn't doing up until this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I noticed something odd on the post re the card from Betsys teacher. Odd how the teachers sister whose comment corroborates R’s story looks like a fake account itself? Maybe me just being suspicious!

Reactions: 14
What did they ban you for??
Basically commenting on all the posts on the page directing people to them. So I commented this on their post and got banned 😂
75408E91-E8A2-48CC-A4AB-32CCED0FD46F.png

Lying on the sofa with your beautiful baby. Why the miserable face?
Looks chuffed doesn’t she. I’m here with my 14 week old and can’t give them the attention they went because I’ve got a toddler too. Such a hard life you have there Rach.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is everyone still saying that PTWM has not addressed the PayPal allegations? She has, it’s still accessible in her instagram stories. Her book was a Sunday Times bestseller, hence why she can afford things she couldn’t before.
Best Seller Lists are compiled by Genre. Hence she made "A" best seller list. My estimate - tops - would be £50K in total. Not enough to fund their life.

Reactions: 6
8F2D64C6-A358-4D89-928C-0128DB18731D.jpeg

Looks who has joined in to defend PTWM 😂 Only because she basically does free advertising for you (in exchange for gifts)
Ban Tattle Life is funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Basically commenting on all the posts on the page directing people to them. So I commented this on their post and got banned 😂View attachment 38757

Looks chuffed doesn’t she. I’m here with my 14 week old and can’t give them the attention they went because I’ve got a toddler too. Such a hard life you have there Rach.
This is what all these so called influencers don't seem to get. Put your whole life out there you will get commented on! If they don't like it and can't handle critism get off SM, stop putting your whole lives out there, stop taking away your children's privacy.

They can't have it all, with the freebies, ad deals etc comes the fact that people will have their opinions on them. Good or bad.

Reactions: 8
This is what all these so called influencers don't seem to get. Put your whole life out there you will get commented on! If they don't like it and can't handle critism get off SM, stop putting your whole lives out there, stop taking away your children's privacy.

They can't have it all, with the freebies, ad deals etc comes the fact that people will have their opinions on them. Good or bad.
Very true. Plus there’s the safeguarding children too. That’s the main reason all my accounts are set to private. I don’t want or need to expose my children online.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.