Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just my opinion and I'm not trying to moderate anyone, and it pains me to say this but when it comes to the boys on Instagram she can't win. There are posts about how she cuts the boys out and it's not fair on them, then when she does post them it's not fair on their mum. I dont think she safeguards any of the children at all and none of them should be on social media the way they are but in this case I feel like it's a bit of a difficult one.

Reactions: 22
Poor Seb the coat was clearly too big for him. The arms cane way passed his hands. I would have been the same as him at his age. In fact I would be now! It doesn’t fit him right 😩

Reactions: 7
If she was my children’s step mum and she spoke to them like that over a coat she wouldn’t need braces to straighten them teeth because I’d knock them clean out 🤣 I think she tries wayyy to hard to be cool 😎

• Haha
The videos with Seb, he was clearly laughing and the joke seemed more on the Nan than Seb to be honest, i did laugh at it a little. However i hate the way ALL influencers throw around these £90 back to school coats etc. Its above and beyond what a normal family can afford and it alienates the normal people following them!

Reactions: 7
To be honest I think it depends on the kind of relationship your family have, my family are very jokey people and show affection by taking the piss out of each other. My Nan is my favourite person in the world and I take the piss of her saying things sometimes like that the same as if I mispronounce something or say something funny she'd make a joke about it. I don't necessarily think some of the things she says are as nasty as people make them out to be as they're probably things me and my family have said to each other. Again, don't get me wrong sometimes the way she speaks to josh can take it a bit far with patronising him but I don't think generally everything she says has to be taken as serious as some people here do, her family will know when she's joking.
I totally agree with you however she is broadcasting her intimate family dynamics to her 160,000 viewers. I wonder if the very sweet Grandma knew she was being filmed?

Reactions: 3
The way they are still referring to Wilby as “it” is really strange.

Two of your kids arguing; get out your phone and film it for thousands. Baffling.

Reactions: 11
The way they are still referring to Wilby as “it” is really strange.

Two of your kids arguing; get out your phone and film it for thousands. Baffling.
Not sure what I’ve done but yes. It and that baby. It beggars belief

Reactions: 4
Ok so this is only MY issue (not my only issue!) and I in no way want to upset anyone but I get annoyed how she acts like S and I are her sons. They arent. Whether they see their biological mum or not they are hers not Rs. She even described herself as ‘Mummy to 2 boys” (before W was born). I know they live with her and I totally appreciate she is bringing them up with all that entails, I know how hard that is but she isnt their Mum. Im a step Mum, my husband is a wonderful step Dad to my boys who have an absent father but STEP parents as much as they may love their step children they are STEP parents. Hope no one is offended by my comment. 😘😘

Reactions: 19
Ok so this is only MY issue (not my only issue!) and I in no way want to upset anyone but I get annoyed how she acts like S and I are her sons. They arent. Whether they see their biological mum or not they are hers not Rs. She even described herself as ‘Mummy to 2 boys” (before W was born). I know they live with her and I totally appreciate she is bringing them up with all that entails, I know how hard that is but she isnt their Mum. Im a step Mum, my husband is a wonderful step Dad to my boys who have an absent father but STEP parents as much as they may love their step children they are STEP parents. Hope no one is offended by my comment. 😘😘
It upsets me too. My husband had two children already when I met him. I had to see firsthand his distress and devastation when his children started calling a new man Dad, had their names unofficially changed at school and started calling him by his name. Needless to say the new “dad” did a runner and all changed back but the hurt caused by his children calling another man Dad was horrible to see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She just has no respect whatsoever does she? She just sits back like the Queen of Sheba recording anything and everything whilst giggling like a teenager. Those kids are going to get to a stage where they really resent her for the lack of boundaries and privacy. She really needs to grow the duck up.

Reactions: 17
I’ve been quiet in the thread recently but still reading.

I’ve got to be truthful though, I was extremely uncomfortable watching today’s stories with her aggressively speaking to Seb over his coat. As expensive as it is, perhaps that’s why he’d rather a coat he will wear, one that suits his style. It’s clear to see it doesn’t suit him and is far to long for him. Why force him to wear it and film herself shouting him down like that? Just because a child is 14, doesn’t mean they fit into clothes for that age. My nephew is 7 and wears aged 9 trousers, likewise, my friends daughter is 11 and wearing aged 7 clothes because she is so petite.
In truth, if my Nan was speaking to me like that and forcing me to wear a coat that looks good on her for dog walking, with my StepMum shouting at me too, I think I’d react and speak the way Seb just did too. Two adults on one child?

The over pronunciation of her words when she talks to him shows irritation which I get, everyone gets frustrated with their children but not everyone films it.

I feel uneasy with the stories she does with Seb as she often seems passive aggressive in her manner towards him. Only yesterday, she posted a story of Seb cuddling up to his Dad, Josh return the affection but she quickly breaks it off by making him look at the (gorgeous) baby because she thinks he has hiccups (he didn’t)
I watched and felt a little as though she broke that moment between Josh and Seb on purpose.

I could be wrong. We only see snippets (although we do see more snippets than most other accounts) but just those two with Seb spoke volumes to me and I felt sad for him.

I’m really uncomfortable with how much she films the kids, I’m sure she mentioned before that the boys have been previously teased at school about her content so why put them in the firing line?

I have refrained from commenting on so much lately given that she’s a new Mum but I this was just too much. I’ve unfollowed her again and blocked ( I followed her again a few weeks back to be nosey but I can’t watch anymore)

I also want to add, is it just me or does anyone else think PTWM now posts content she knows will run people up the wrong way on here so it gets spoken of and she can play victim again. All press is good press type scenario.

It feels to me like she says and does so much because she knows it’ll be spoken of but she also knows she has her army to jump to her defence now so she’s untouchable.
Completely agree, can you imagine her talking to B like that? It wouldn't happen. I hope if they do have disagreements J doesn't side with R unfairly over his son. It's sad to think about. I wish more than anything those boys had some sort of relationship with their mum.

Reactions: 8
I personally wouldn’t be able to stand it if my husband and I separated and the woman he cheated on me with started referring to my sons as “her boys”, regardless of the custody situation. I would be bereft, and I can only imagine that’s how the boys’ mother must feel. I guarantee she would be the same if the shoe was on the other foot and it were her daughters. I get everyone’s family dynamics are different, but we don’t see everyone else’s day to day lives via stories on Instagram. She must know their real mum will see it, and is further twisting the knife when she makes those posts. I’m not one of those who complain she doesn’t show the boys much either - to be honest, I think it’s for their own good they don’t feature as much as R’s daughters.

Reactions: 15
Why does she cackle at everything? It's weird and she comes accross as a bit unhinged.

I wonder if she will ever do another days work in her life? Seems like her life now is her arse glued to the sofa being waited on hand and foot, making her family rub her feet 😝, filming pointless tit.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never seen her talk to Betsy the way she does to Seb.

Watching her stories today made my heart break for him. He seems to be very sidelined and often appears quite frustrated by it.

When he was having a moment yesterday with his Dad, it was beautiful, it was also clear the baby was quite fine on his matt, it just felt like she had to find an excuse to make Josh tend to THEIR child over his other son.

Reactions: 13
The kids fighting over the baby why would you film that that's a private matter not for people to see the poor boy just wants in on holding his baby brother as usual E takes over instead of filming it chat about how he fells maybe but e back in her place

I’ve never seen her talk to Betsy the way she does to Seb.

Watching her stories today made my heart break for him. He seems to be very sidelined and often appears quite frustrated by it.

When he was having a moment yesterday with his Dad, it was beautiful, it was also clear the baby was quite fine on his matt, it just felt like she had to find an excuse to make Josh tend to THEIR child over his other son.
He probably is poor child doesn't get a look in with the girls and the baby

Reactions: 9
Evening all, I’m back from a weekend away with my bestie, logged out of here for the duration but kept an eye on Rachel’s stories. Watching the ones of Seb just now made me feel really sad for him. Whether the coat fits or not, I don’t think that discussion is for Instagram and at one point he looked quite teary as she was raising her voice to him whilst clearly having her phone up in front of her. It’s such odd behaviour and I really feel sorry for all her children. I do think Edie and Betsy seem to get away with whatever they want and it’s a shame if Seb doesn’t feel he is able to bond with his baby brother because Edie hogs all the cuddles when she’s awake. But again, why film it? I never would have spoken to my stepson like that as didn’t feel it was my place and I certainly would not have filmed it and put it online if I had. At 14, he will have friends online who might see that and parents/teachers who may also see it and I just think it’s wrong. Poor boy.

Ffs, still referring the baby as ‘it’. I’ve never called my kids it. Yes he has a name Rachael but I just can’t find myself ever saying it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.