Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.. & if she’s paying that much in child maintenance she must be on a very good wage I got £7 a week 😂 & Rachel posted that she got 5p from Betsy and tallulahs dad.

I did think this, she must be bloody loaded?! I get £25 a week!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She never stories seb. I think the 2 stories today are her attempt to take the heat of tallulah and the tik tok. Not that I think seb has done anything worthy of it he seems a fine young gentleman but in her narcissistic mind this might be what shes playing at.

I cringe at the way she communicates with the family 🤢

Reactions: 10
I think thats why alot of us dislike her aside from the paypal issue. She comes accross as not a very nice person, very immature, rude and belittling. She seems to thrive on humiliating people and making them feel small. We already know she is a liar and a hypercrite. Do her followers not think it off that she never thanks people for the donations or house funds? It's the very least any good person would do. Ungreatful to say the very least.

Reactions: 17
I think thats why alot of us dislike her aside from the paypal issue. She comes accross as not a very nice person, very immature, rude and belittling. She seems to thrive on humiliating people and making them feel small. We already know she is a liar and a hypercrite. Do her followers not think it off that she never thanks people for the donations or house funds? It's the very least any good person would do. Ungreatful to say the very least.
I’ll be honest, if I met her irl and didn’t know who she was, I still wouldn’t like her. She’s a narcissist and I’ve been around too many of them in my life to not be able to spot another.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's sad enough that she's spending their childhood with a phone glued to her hand literally viewing them though it instead of being there for real, but to then also show the whole world too? PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN RACHAELEEEEEEEE. Such a bleeping narcissist.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen her talk to Betsy the way she does to Seb.

Watching her stories today made my heart break for him. He seems to be very sidelined and often appears quite frustrated by it.

When he was having a moment yesterday with his Dad, it was beautiful, it was also clear the baby was quite fine on his matt, it just felt like she had to find an excuse to make Josh tend to THEIR child over his other son.
She’s a spiteful witch. I’m past caring about writing nasty remarks now because that’s what she is, a down right nasty witch.

Reactions: 13
Poor Seb.
Don't understand why the baby is being referred to as "it" either. Weird family.

Reactions: 9
Poor Seb.
Don't understand why the baby is being referred to as "it" either. Weird family.
Because the poor little mite is another commodity to her. Another way to boost her income and blag free stuff. I’m not saying she’s an awful mother and she doesn’t love her kids, but the children will be picking up bad habits from her, and it’s clear she’s scared to discipline her girls because she thinks she’s their friend first instead of a parent. Perhaps lead by example and start calling the baby by his name? I dunno... 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🙄

I dislike mum-shamers, I truly do, but she’s giving so much to work with it’s hard not to.

Reactions: 12
She never stories seb. I think the 2 stories today are her attempt to take the heat of tallulah and the tik tok. Not that I think seb has done anything worthy of it he seems a fine young gentleman but in her narcissistic mind this might be what shes playing at.

I cringe at the way she communicates with the family 🤢
Have I missed something? What about the tik tok?

Reactions: 1
and shes still ripping into seb why cant he have the smaller size.my oldest is 15 I dont buy her 15-16 years as it's to big.she gets 13-14 years all kids grow differently.even as adults we are all different height builds ect 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Because the poor little mite is another commodity to her. Another way to boost her income and blag free stuff. I’m not saying she’s an awful mother and she doesn’t love her kids, but the children will be picking up bad habits from her, and it’s clear she’s scared to discipline her girls because she thinks she’s their friend first instead of a parent. Perhaps lead by example and start calling the baby by his name? I dunno... 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🙄

I dislike mum-shamers, I truly do, but she’s giving so much to work with it’s hard not to.
I get this. I have adamantly tried to steer away from saying anything nasty about R herself, I do joke and make satirical comments about her as she's a public figure. I'm not a witch or a bully or jealous even.

However, she's a parody of herself. I know she's recently had a c section and she should be resting and nursing but virtually everything she posts is from her bed or sofa and has been for months.

If she's a family/mam influencer - where are the reviews/ideas/recipes/tips/decent writing? We get a peppering of real life parenting but it's mainly just her cackling at the chaos around her.

If she's a DA advocate, where is that content?

If she's an author, where are the questions and interaction and ideas with her followers? Her vocabulary is very limited for a writer, it has to be said.

Why all the love for her in the comments on these posts?

She's literally just pointing her iPhone at her family as she sits there not really parenting. God knows how much stuff she doesn't upload.

Have I missed something? What about the tik tok?
T's TikTok was completely public until a few days ago. Some of the videos were her miming to songs including vulgar language, violence, murder, sex and general sexual themes. Also there was one of T "dancing" with the baby by shaking his head side to side whilst he was on the floor.

We chatted about it here, the next morning R posted the mildest video to her IG and then T's TikTok became private.

So we are doing some good! 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
But your not a child who should have bundles of energy.
My youngest was still having 2 and 3 hr naps daily at 7yrs old - he was never still when awake and slept 8hrs a night from 10 days, 10 hrs a night from 6 weeks - now he's nearly 6ft and plays football 5 days a week at 14, but loves his sleep 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
R & J have such different parenting styles. The sergeant major, control freak barking orders at the kids and the try to be their best mate, cool mum, bring all your friends round so we can all hang out together is going to cause so many rows and problems as those children get older.

The stories with Seb and the coat made me so uncomfortable. Being made to wear clothing you hate to school at such a crucial age is awful. I didn’t like the tone of her voice and thought the grandma was short with him too. If it was one of her girls would she humiliate them like that and upload it for the world to see? Also he was clearly upset at not being able to hold the baby. She corrected him for calling Wilby ‘that baby’ whilst calling him ‘it’ at the same time 🤔 previous videos I hated hearing the swearing around a baby and from children themselves. If Wilby grows up and swears in class and gets into trouble she’ll be the first one to blame everyone but herself. Oh and the ‘my children don’t need disciplining’ line to Josh. She’s unreal. Why are people falling over themselves to give her stuff?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.