Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New post from The unmumsy mum, she’s been gifted a mud kitchen (they seem to be falling over themselves to give them away) but has acknowledged that her boys are lucky and have lots of lovely things and so is giving it away. Rachel FORGOT her youngest had been sent one for her birthday, but no such chance of her doing something similar. I wouldn’t ever say deprive a child of such a lovely item but I think it’s great that the unmumsy mum can see how privileged her boys are. Considering Rachel is so ‘generous’ and aware of so many struggling families through DA and poverty, I thought she could’ve done the same. Or donated it to a refuge. She could afford to buy one with all the Paypal donations she’s pocketed.
That would have been a lovely gift for children in refuge.

Reactions: 9
That would have been a lovely gift for children in refuge.
Or a foster home, I know someone who recently gave a hot tub to a foster family so that the children could make some happy memories while they are there

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I absolutely agree, I felt really sorry for Seb you could hear how frustrated he is, I have no doubts that Edie and Betsy hog Wilby, and I noticed Racheellleeee slightly stuck up for Edie by saying oh you all hog him- I’ve only ever really seen her girls holding Wilby on her stories. Poor Seb I really do feel for the boys 😢

She does earn a good wage(Seb and issacs mum) she’s quite high up and respected apparently in her career the boys mum, as I said someone else questioned this so she uploaded one of her wage slips on here to confirm she was telling the truth.
If she’s in a well respected job then that makes me wonder even more why the courts gave josh full custody and the boys don’t see her.. just speculation but I do wonder if it’s the boys who don’t want to see her ..

Reactions: 3
Must be extremely loaded! I now get £200 a month from his wage which is a average wage for someone working full time so🤷‍♀️ If they’re never with her then she should pay, they get so bloody expensive the older they get!
Maybe she’s just a good mum who wants to give every penny she can.

Reactions: 2
The Unmumsy Mum is lovely and my favourite mummy blogger. Very grounded and humble - instantly relatable. Rachaeleee wants to try taking a leaf out of her book (I enjoyed hers, at least!)

Reactions: 17
If she’s in a well respected job then that makes me wonder even more why the courts gave josh full custody and the boys don’t see her.. just speculation but I do wonder if it’s the boys who don’t want to see her ..
I think she had a breakdown of sorts after she split with Josh. We don’t know what story the boys have been told. Remember queen R is a master manipulator.

Reactions: 7
I think she had a breakdown of sorts after she split with Josh. We don’t know what story the boys have been told. Remember queen R is a master manipulator.
Yeah a suppose 🤷‍♀️ Don’t really like commenting on the matter as it’s Proberly a touchy subject anyways but got curious after seeing someone’s post

Maybe she’s just a good mum who wants to give every penny she can.
I’m a good mum but couldn’t give £900 on a normal wage, someone’s already said she’s got a very well paid job anyways

Reactions: 2
What a greedy cow she is, making sure that address was there for everyone to see. She has no shame. Her life serms to be about all the free stuff she can scrounge. Materalistic and shallow.

Still feel sad for Seb all he wanted was the coat in a smaller size but she just shouted at him. No way would she let B walk about in a coat she wasn't happy with. B would soon have her told. What a cruel cow.

Reactions: 12
Again I didn't even think of her posting that address was for more hashtag gifts 🙄 just another safeguarding issue. Wasn't that the unit on the go fund me page?

Reactions: 6
How Edie just sits there saying nothing with a face saying 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not going to be in the wrong here
If Rachel could pride herself off the sofa she should say Edie you’ve had him X amount of time now it’s Seb turn
When IT gets bigger it won’t want cuddling and wriggle away ... then that’s when it’s risky for a 5 year old that thinks it’s ok to pick him up whenever she likes
What should have happened is that R should have put her phone down and explained to Seb and Edie that Wilby is not an “it” or “that baby” and not an object to pass around. He’s a new baby brother and not a toy. Then she should have explained to both that Edie could hold him for five more minutes and then Seb could hold him for a while. But no, it’s far funnier to film a sibling argument in your phone for the world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Must be extremely loaded! I now get £200 a month from his wage which is a average wage for someone working full time so🤷‍♀️ If they’re never with her then she should pay, they get so bloody expensive the older they get!
I wouldn't pay any attention to the 900 thing.

Reactions: 8
Again I didn't even think of her posting that address was for more hashtag gifts 🙄 just another safeguarding issue. Wasn't that the unit on the go fund me page?
It’s not actually her address as it’s a C/o and goes to a PO Box xx
Yeah, it's R's mate's printing business address - she does the merch (calendars etc) for the PTWM brand.

She also does a KDIL calendar if anyone is interested?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It really got my back up that her reply to someone saying she’s been sent loads of gifts was “🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

SO ungrateful.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, it's R's mate's printing business address - she does the merch (calendars etc) for the PTWM brand.

She also does a KDIL calendar if anyone is interested?
You have to be joking?? I wouldn't give that to my worst enemy 😁 It would make me vomit horrifically

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like they are bored and wanting something to kick of on tattle.

Here's an idea for you Rachellie and PC Great Tit.....get in touch with the so called account and provide the documentation to prove where all the go fund me and pay pal donations have been spent. Shouldn't take more than an hour what with it all being recorded and above board. TIA hun 😁

Reactions: 9
Seriously with 6 kids, 1 of whom is a new born baby, how do they find the time to sit and read here?

Reactions: 13
Seriously with 6 kids, 1 of whom is a new born baby, how do they find the time to sit and read here?
Im guessing grandma, a cleaner, gardener, dog walker and 5 other kids taking care of the newborn while they sit on there phones 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.