Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So can literally anyone follow T? She's a bleeping child, if my kid had an Instagram which she doesn't because she's a child, it would be private for friends only. Who lets any old stranger follow their kid??
It's private now. Not sure when she did it but sure it's a recent thing... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The whole 'my boys' thing really boils my blood. Seb and Issac aren't hers and never will be!

Reactions: 13
Side note; do they ever change their bed?!
I love my bedding so much I bought two sets. She might have done the same. Her house does always look very clean too. She’s no KDIL when it comes to housekeeping, that’s for sure.

I’ll go and flog myself now for giving her the benefit of the doubt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole 'my boys' thing really boils my blood. Seb and Issac aren't hers and never will be!
She can’t win tho with this one cos if she just put josh and Wilby on under the quote my boys ppl would jump on band wagon saying oh what a way to leave seb and Issac out

Reactions: 22
She can’t win tho with this one cos if she just put josh and Wilby on under the quote my boys ppl would jump on band wagon saying oh what a way to leave seb and Issac out
Hear what your saying, but whatever is going on with the boys' Mum, it must really hurt and break her heart. Maybe not caption it at all? Just use a 💕?

Reactions: 8
She's vomiting!! Here's the vomit!! Vomit, everyone!! Look at poor Rachel vomiting!! She's got the vomits you know!!

Its brutal 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Josh’s mum seems lovely. She definitely doesn’t deserve to be foot-rubbing Rachellieaaaeee. Poor woman.

Reactions: 3
I love my bedding so much I bought two sets. She might have done the same. Her house does always look very clean too. She’s no KDIL when it comes to housekeeping, that’s for sure.

I’ll go and flog myself now for giving her the benefit of the doubt 😂
That’s because she has a cleaner, Gardner and dog walker 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here we go she has the most horrific stomach bug I wonder if they all studied the vomit 🤢 her mil rubbing her feet is vile she metion on other story wilby sisters are back so being not been left alone being spoilt

Reactions: 2
So can literally anyone follow T? She's a bleeping child, if my kid had an Instagram which she doesn't because she's a child, it would be private for friends only. Who lets any old stranger follow their kid??
I followed her before all this ☝🏻 kicked off, but her account is now private

Reactions: 1
Strange question, hear me out 😂

Today brought us the IG story of PTWM laying back for England whilst her mother in law gave her a foot massage.

It seemed odd to me. Is it odd to you?

Please discuss 👍

Reactions: 11
She has the most horrific sickness bug where she is projectile vomiting but she can still add to her stories!

Reactions: 4
I started a poll/discussion in Off Topic regarding the MIL foot rubbing if anyone wants to vote or discuss because I find it proper odd 😂

Reactions: 1
Eeuuuuwww I can’t stand people touching my feet - my MIL certainly wouldn’t want to anyway! It’s just another PTWM attempt at showing how ‘helpless’ she is 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My husband once offered to give me a foot massage. My response:

Touch my feet, and I'll headbutt you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.