Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the lady driving the recycling lorry.

I saw you yesterday, although you didn't see me. I was filming my husband feeding our pedigree chickens from the bedroom window, and as I zoomed in to see his masculine manly face of manhood, I saw you beyond our lawns. As a breastfeeding mother, I see everything.

You were doing what you do every day, working hard, getting up in the early hours and fighting away the tears as you drag yourself out of bed. I can't imagine how much you much wretch and vomit horrificly at the vile job you have to do to feed your children, you poor motherfucker.

I will give you a tenner tip at Christmas because as women we must raise each other up and be kind.

Swipe up to follow Torbay Council
😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To the lady driving the recycling lorry.

I saw you yesterday, although you didn't see me. I was filming my husband feeding our pedigree chickens from the bedroom window, and as I zoomed in to see his masculine manly face of manhood, I saw you beyond our lawns. As a breastfeeding mother, I see everything.

You were doing what you do every day, working hard, getting up in the early hours and fighting away the tears as you drag yourself out of bed. I can't imagine how much you much wretch and vomit horrificly at the vile job you have to do to feed your children, you poor motherfucker.

I will give you a tenner tip at Christmas because as women we must raise each other up and be kind.

Swipe up to follow Torbay Council
This made me laugh so loud just now I woke up my sleeping toddler 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wants to portray him as a devoted partner noticing her every need .

He might well be that loving Husband or she’s just yelled at him to fetch her a big jug of squash , we’ll never know.
Not that devoted if he had only just noticed she'd had 250ml of fluid all day, whilst breastfeeding - idiots.

Reactions: 4
Iv only just started following but what’s the PayPal thing?
Throughout 2017/2018 R advertised a PayPal donation service to her followers. People could sign up to donate between £1 and £100 a month for her to "help our warriors" and so she could "continue her work".

The covering blurb when clicking through however just says that you would be paying R to do whatever she wants with it. Most people will not have realised this and think that they are donating to help DA survivors through R.

The PayPal scheme is still taking money each month from people.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand how her ‘fans’ don’t see through her. Calling her a ‘hero’ and ‘supermum’ and everything else - I don’t get what makes her any of those things? She’s just a mum. Everything she posts is just boring - what’s her angle meant to be? Those who said she would re-invent herself once she had the baby are right - it’s all breastfeeding and ads galore. No mention of anything related to DV for a very long time!!
I only became aware of PTPPM ( part time pay pal mum) through Tattle,seriously how can other mothers write things like ‘You are so inspiring’ ‘You are amazing’ under a post stating that her stepsons friends refer to her as A Mother I like to duck ( MILF) ? Mind boggles!

Welcome to the thread.

What are your thoughts on the Tik Toks that her daughter has made? The gun violence/killing/sexual content ones? Or the one where she puts her middle finger up?

Not trying to start anything, but would love to know what your thoughts are as a kind and fair person.
This is probably what Racheaeale thinks....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I only became aware of PTPPM ( part time pay pal mum) through Tattle,seriously how can other mothers write things like ‘You are so inspiring’ ‘You are amazing’ under a post stating that her stepsons friends refer to her as A Mother I like to duck ( MILF) ? Mind boggles!

As well as stealing another woman’s husband.

Reactions: 2
Throughout 2017/2018 R advertised a PayPal donation service to her followers. People could sign up to donate between £1 and £100 a month for her to "help our warriors" and so she could "continue her work".

The covering blurb when clicking through however just says that you would be paying R to do whatever she wants with it. Most people will not have realised this and think that they are donating to help DA survivors through R.

The PayPal scheme is still taking money each month from people.
PayPal scheme? Surely thats a typo and should have been PayPal SCAM?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh that pic really shows her true nature!

I’ve never found a baby’s feeding noises irritating until today

‘The way he studies him’
‘The way he’s holding his little hand’

The way. The way. ‘Studies him’

She really needs to work on expanding her vocab, THE WAY it’s driving me up the wall.

THE WAY you exploit people financially for your own gain, the way you rub your obsessive relationship in all of your warriors faces, all while thousands of people are studying your newborn babies face. I barely remember what my three looked like as newborns, will remember Wilby for life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
With his head on your newborns head and nose, but yes you focus on the hands. I hope to god this was a staged photo. I’m starting to think Josh didn’t have much of a hands on approach with the first two boys as he has no clue what he’s doing. Can’t hold his head, smothers him in bed, kisses him on the lips; it makes me wince constantly.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15

‘The way he studies him’

She really needs to work on expanding her vocab, THE WAY it’s driving me up the wall.

THE WAY you exploit people financially for your own gain, the way you rub your obsessive relationship in all of your warriors faces, all while thousands of people are studying your newborn babies face. I barely remember what my three looked like as newborns, will remember Wilby for life.
If I have to read "the way he studies him" one more bloody time 😬 what the hell is that all about. She must have read other influencers writing the same mumbo jumbo.

Rach, you can't talk like you're some form of Pinterest mum one second, and then call your kids and pets twats and turds in the next sentence. Drop the act.

Reactions: 18

‘The way he studies him’

Not sure those little noises are good! Clicking while breastfeeding is a sign of tongue tie. Am sure she’s had lots of messages about it.

Reactions: 1
Not sure those little noises are good! Clicking while breastfeeding is a sign of tongue tie. Am sure she’s had lots of messages about it.
My neice had a tongue tie they said as long as they feed it’s fine and will eventually snap and it did , although I’m sure everyone’s different x

Reactions: 1
My neice had a tongue tie they said as long as they feed it’s fine and will eventually snap and it did , although I’m sure everyone’s different x
Yes exactly and if he’s putting on weight like she mentioned that’s great. It can cause so many issues though, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.