Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started a poll/discussion in Off Topic regarding the MIL foot rubbing if anyone wants to vote or discuss because I find it proper odd 😂

It seems to have vanished.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but I have to speak out after what I've read here... I know I risk getting banned but I have to say this!!

I have my feet rubbed EVERY night - right now in fact - and I LOVE it!!

Screenshot_20190901-213554_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The only person allowed to touch my feet is my husband. It took a long time for me to allow that. Hate feet, I find this situation so bizarre and horrid, and vomit-inducing! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only person allowed to touch my feet is my husband. It took a long time for me to allow that. Hate feet, I find this situation so bizarre and horrid, and vomit-inducing! 🤢
Horrific! I despise feet and won’t let anyone touch mine.

Reactions: 3
My feet are really sensitive, or the soles are mainly. I do rub my man's feet from time to time but only if he's wearing socks and he's really complaining 😂 tbh if someone I cared about said their feet hurt then I would offer a sock-on rub. This only extends to my children and partner though 😂

R is proper foot obsessed though. Go for it! Enjoy a foot rub but why film it every bleeping time?

R manages to twist people round her little finger like. Her MIL seems a total old school glam gran, far beyond rubbing anyone's feet like that.

Also does she hell cry in Sainsbury's, she gets a home delivery. I'm sure we would have stories from her in the supermarket if she ever went there.

Reactions: 7
I've just asked my kids what would they do if someone touched there feet answer kick them in the face 🤣.
I don't know how anyone can let anyone do that to feet she reminds me of one of them creepy foot fetish men 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously an unpopular opinion but i love having my feet rubbed, i come from a family of foot rubbers🤣 but im talking once or twice a week not every 10 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here we go she has the most horrific stomach bug I wonder if they all studied the vomit 🤢 her mil rubbing her feet is vile she metion on other story wilby sisters are back so being not been left alone being spoilt
Maybe her poor MIL is pissed off at being made to give Queen R footrubs that she's slipped some poison into the liver and bacon 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There's a ton of foot fetish accounts on Instagram. I bet they were having a field day today when a more mature lady was rubbing Rachaelekrirjflla's feet.

Hey Rach, I know you love a good freebie. I'm sure if you ask nicely, some of those accounts will give you some "lotion" to rub into your feet... 👀🍆

(And THIS is another reason why you need to watch what you post online... I think I remember seeing her filming the kids rubbing her feet at one point too. Instagram is a paedophile foot fetish playground - Rach handed it all to them on a plate).

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There's a ton of foot fetish accounts on Instagram. I bet they were having a field day today when a more mature lady was rubbing Rachaelekrirjflla's feet.

Hey Rach, I know you love a good freebie. I'm sure if you ask nicely, some of those accounts will give you some "lotion" to rub into your feet... 👀🍆

(And THIS is another reason why you need to watch what you post online... I think I remember seeing her filming the kids rubbing her feet at one point too. Instagram is a paedophile foot fetish playground - Rach handed it all to them on a plate).
I mean, we were expecting her to rebrand herself after she'd given birth, but it's not really the direction I expected her to go in 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.