Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the sweet innocent tallulah stories are back.

On the subject of feet..I love reflexology, I love my mil. but I'd never have her rub my feet!

Reactions: 4
OMG! So much to say about her stories!
1) Another person ‘studying’ the baby, No, they are looking at him.
2) Anyone else feel that Racheaeale is subtly taking the piss out of her mother in law? Her nasty cackling laughter while filming is not nice.
3) The jacket Seb ( is it Seb?) is moaning about is a North Face waterproof, there is no way I would have spent £100 on my kids school coat! I wonder if it was #gifted? They have 6 kids, and live a comfortable lifestyle. You don’t earn much being a Policeman, actually is he still a P.C? He hasn’t been to work for what seems like months!
4) Where is the money Rach?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
OMG! So much to say about her stories!
1) Another person ‘studying’ the baby, No, they are looking at him.
2) Anyone else feel that Racheaeale is subtly taking the piss out of her mother in law? Her nasty cackling laughter while filming is not nice.
3) The jacket Seb ( is it Seb?) is moaning about is a North Face waterproof, there is no way I would have spent £100 on my kids school coat! I wonder if it was #gifted? They have 6 kids, and live a comfortable lifestyle. You don’t earn much being a Policeman, actually is he still a P.C? He hasn’t been to work for what seems like months!
4) Where is the money Rach?
3) Seber?

3) Seber?
I actually love this mother. She’s so funny. Shame she’s part of that family though.

3) Seber?

I actually love this mother. She’s so funny. Shame she’s part of that family though.
£80 on a COAT? Where’s the money Rach? Love how she documents the discussions. Who even cares about that tit. 6 kids, one wage, £80 on one coat? No point asking where the money is coz it’s bleeping gone!

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for Seb. I get the impression he didn’t know a lot of that drama with the coat was being filmed. Imagine if you were his birth mother watching that, Rachalelawlele pissing herself laughing at the boy. FFS no one around her is immune from having their face plastered all over her crappy stories!

Reactions: 15
I noticed an open very bag next to her on the sofa so perhaps she’s paying the coat off weekly/monthly or whatever.

Reactions: 6
3) Seber?

I thought it was horrible when all the kids were calling her posh in a derogatory way the other day all she said was ‘I have taken a pork chop out of the freezer ‘ and Racheaeale posted ‘half a cabbage 😂’ on her stories as she mentioned she was having it with her dinner. Not nice! She looks like a lovely lady and Grandmother, she has helped out with childcare, cooking, cleaning and rubbing Racheaeale’s feet, yet still Racheaeale seems to take the piss!

I noticed an open very bag next to her on the sofa so perhaps she’s paying the coat off weekly/monthly or whatever.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
There granny seems relly sweet she said the coat was 80 pound how can you afford that with 6 kids dipping into the old paypal fund again Rachaelee allowing seb to talk to his grandparent like is shocking while she laughs I would love to have my gran around when I was a child

I thought it was horrible when all the kids were calling her posh in a derogatory way the other day all she said was ‘I have taken a pork chop out of the freezer ‘ and Racheaeale posted ‘half a cabbage 😂’ on her stories as she mentioned she was having it with her dinner. Not nice! She looks like a lovely lady and Grandmother, she has helped out with childcare, cooking, cleaning and rubbing Racheaeale’s feet, yet still Racheaeale seems to take the piss!
To be honest I think it depends on the kind of relationship your family have, my family are very jokey people and show affection by taking the piss out of each other. My Nan is my favourite person in the world and I take the piss of her saying things sometimes like that the same as if I mispronounce something or say something funny she'd make a joke about it. I don't necessarily think some of the things she says are as nasty as people make them out to be as they're probably things me and my family have said to each other. Again, don't get me wrong sometimes the way she speaks to josh can take it a bit far with patronising him but I don't think generally everything she says has to be taken as serious as some people here do, her family will know when she's joking.

Reactions: 21
Yes she had an affair with Josh while he was married, resulting in josh leaving his wife and walking out on them on sebs birthday, Rachel was also pregnant with Edie at the time- this is why everyone where they lived turned against them both as edies dad is apparently a popular and well liked man... Samantha the boys mum was on a few threads back, she uploaded a wage slip which proves she pays Racheleee and josh £900 per month for the boys child maintenance, she also said that there was meant to be contact arranged for her to see her boys but Rachael and josh didn’t stick to the court order and Samantha the boys mum can’t really afford to take them back to court, Samantha is also a mental health nurse- if Samantha had the drinking issues that rachelleee likes to make out in her book then Samantha wouldn’t be able to hold down a respected job as a mental health nurse.., there is two sides to every story but we’ve only ever heard rachelesss.. another member pointed out that rachaellee seems very much possessive of josh and therefor is most likely one of the many reasons Samatha can’t see her boys Seb and Issac because this would mean josh would need to be in contact with her which I can imagine rachaellee wouldn’t like... I feel sorry for Sam, I think I too would have a break down if I found out my husband were having an affair, and as I pointed out in an earlier thread on here rachaellee has publicly stated on numerous occasions she’s always fancied josh, and been obsessed with him, and that before they officially got together when she was at his family home visiting his sister Hannah she’d sneak into josh’s room and sniff his pillow and tell his mum she’d marry him one day 😳 clearly not caring he was already a taken man and father...

I don’t normally judge people either but there’s always been something about rachaellee that doesn’t sit right with me, she seems quite sly and self centred, and she hasn’t gave two shits about daily uploading photos of Seb and Issac rubbing it in their mums faces when the poor woman I can imagine has already been through enough heartache.. so yeah I don’t feel guilty talking about rachaellee because she brings other women down to empower herself.

And another point you rarely see her doing work with DA victims these days, her posts mainly centre around gifted items she receives them eating out or josh molly cuddling her.. if I were a PayPal donator I’d be curious to where my donations are going because she doesn’t post often now of things that they have done. If it were me I’d send a monthly report of what donations were received a breakdown of that the donations were spent on and also any remaining funds left and the plans for that..

Come to think of it has rachaellee ever thanked her crew? No she hasn’t. I’ve never seen her post a heartfelt thank you because if it weren’t for her followers she wouldn’t be in the position she is in now. It’s all me me me me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve been quiet in the thread recently but still reading.

I’ve got to be truthful though, I was extremely uncomfortable watching today’s stories with her aggressively speaking to Seb over his coat. As expensive as it is, perhaps that’s why he’d rather a coat he will wear, one that suits his style. It’s clear to see it doesn’t suit him and is far to long for him. Why force him to wear it and film herself shouting him down like that? Just because a child is 14, doesn’t mean they fit into clothes for that age. My nephew is 7 and wears aged 9 trousers, likewise, my friends daughter is 11 and wearing aged 7 clothes because she is so petite.
In truth, if my Nan was speaking to me like that and forcing me to wear a coat that looks good on her for dog walking, with my StepMum shouting at me too, I think I’d react and speak the way Seb just did too. Two adults on one child?

The over pronunciation of her words when she talks to him shows irritation which I get, everyone gets frustrated with their children but not everyone films it.

I feel uneasy with the stories she does with Seb as she often seems passive aggressive in her manner towards him. Only yesterday, she posted a story of Seb cuddling up to his Dad, Josh return the affection but she quickly breaks it off by making him look at the (gorgeous) baby because she thinks he has hiccups (he didn’t)
I watched and felt a little as though she broke that moment between Josh and Seb on purpose.

I could be wrong. We only see snippets (although we do see more snippets than most other accounts) but just those two with Seb spoke volumes to me and I felt sad for him.

I’m really uncomfortable with how much she films the kids, I’m sure she mentioned before that the boys have been previously teased at school about her content so why put them in the firing line?

I have refrained from commenting on so much lately given that she’s a new Mum but I this was just too much. I’ve unfollowed her again and blocked ( I followed her again a few weeks back to be nosey but I can’t watch anymore)

I also want to add, is it just me or does anyone else think PTWM now posts content she knows will run people up the wrong way on here so it gets spoken of and she can play victim again. All press is good press type scenario.

It feels to me like she says and does so much because she knows it’ll be spoken of but she also knows she has her army to jump to her defence now so she’s untouchable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I had a vomiting bug recently. I am not a new Mum. I did not instagram for 48hours. I was not well enough. She is manipulative not ill.

Reactions: 14
That coat was huge on him, I'm sure the next size down would of lasted a while.
Or she could atleast get him a smaller size in asda ect and not pay £80!

I also want to add, is it just me or does anyone else think PTWM now posts content she knows will run people up the wrong way on here so it gets spoken of and she can play victim again. All press is good press type scenario.

It feels to me like she says and does so much because she knows it’ll be spoken of but she also knows she has her army to jump to her defence now so she’s untouchable.
I agree. I've said it before, she seems to thrive on the negative as much as the adulation. I try to stay away from saying anything personal as it's like she's waiting for the opportunity to cry troll and bully for a sympathy vote in one of her stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes she had an affair with Josh while he was married, resulting in josh leaving his wife and walking out on them on sebs birthday, Rachel was also pregnant with Edie at the time- this is why everyone where they lived turned against them both as edies dad is apparently a popular and well liked man... Samantha the boys mum was on a few threads back, she uploaded a wage slip which proves she pays Racheleee and josh £900 per month for the boys child maintenance, she also said that there was meant to be contact arranged for her to see her boys but Rachael and josh didn’t stick to the court order and Samantha the boys mum can’t really afford to take them back to court, Samantha is also a mental health nurse- if Samantha had the drinking issues that rachelleee likes to make out in her book then Samantha wouldn’t be able to hold down a respected job as a mental health nurse.., there is two sides to every story but we’ve only ever heard rachelesss.. another member pointed out that rachaellee seems very much possessive of josh and therefor is most likely one of the many reasons Samatha can’t see her boys Seb and Issac because this would mean josh would need to be in contact with her which I can imagine rachaellee wouldn’t like... I feel sorry for Sam, I think I too would have a break down if I found out my husband were having an affair, and as I pointed out in an earlier thread on here rachaellee has publicly stated on numerous occasions she’s always fancied josh, and been obsessed with him, and that before they officially got together when she was at his family home visiting his sister Hannah she’d sneak into josh’s room and sniff his pillow and tell his mum she’d marry him one day 😳 clearly not caring he was already a taken man and father...

I don’t normally judge people either but there’s always been something about rachaellee that doesn’t sit right with me, she seems quite sly and self centred, and she hasn’t gave two shits about daily uploading photos of Seb and Issac rubbing it in their mums faces when the poor woman I can imagine has already been through enough heartache.. so yeah I don’t feel guilty talking about rachaellee because she brings other women down to empower herself.

And another point you rarely see her doing work with DA victims these days, her posts mainly centre around gifted items she receives them eating out or josh molly cuddling her.. if I were a PayPal donator I’d be curious to where my donations are going because she doesn’t post often now of things that they have done. If it were me I’d send a monthly report of what donations were received a breakdown of that the donations were spent on and also any remaining funds left and the plans for that..

Come to think of it has rachaellee ever thanked her crew? No she hasn’t. I’ve never seen her post a heartfelt thank you because if it weren’t for her followers she wouldn’t be in the position she is in now. It’s all me me me me.
Although I’m sure a lot of this if not all of it is true, there’s clearly a reason she lost custody of them.. I know this is debatable but dads hardley ever win full custody of children & although what he did was tit his sons obviously adore him and they seem very well mannered.. I don’t know anything about his ex wife I’m sure josh Rachel and both there ex’s have a lot of issues with themselves.. & if she’s paying that much in child maintenance she must be on a very good wage I got £7 a week 😂 & Rachel posted that she got 5p from Betsy and tallulahs dad. The boys will get to age soon where they can choose themselves if they want to see there mum for all we know it maybe is them that don’t want to see her.. who knows 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hello from a newbie... I enjoy reading this forum but never felt inclined to comment until now. I’m not sure if it’s the hormones as I’m currently on rest with my twin pregnancy, but the absolute second hand embarrassment I feel for Seb has wound me up/upset me so much. My mum has a decades old video of me upset my new school jumper was too big, and she would never dream of sharing it outside of family let alone with thousands of strangers online. I am so embarrassed for this woman and upset for their children, I am mortified. Embarrassing your children for likes online... seeing how she hasn’t had to spend a penny on anything for their lovely baby and she stole from people, I’m certain they could buy a coat that fits. Maybe if I sell my family out online someone could send me the expensive twin pram I am eyeing up 🤣 rant over !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

I’ve got to be truthful though, I was extremely uncomfortable watching today’s stories with her aggressively speaking to Seb over his coat. As expensive as it is, perhaps that’s why he’d rather a coat he will wear, one that suits his style. It’s clear to see it doesn’t suit him and is far to long for him. Why force him to wear it and film herself shouting him down like that? Just because a child is 14, doesn’t mean they fit into clothes for that age. My nephew is 7 and wears aged 9 trousers, likewise, my friends daughter is 11 and wearing aged 7 clothes because she is so petite.
In truth, if my Nan was speaking to me like that and forcing me to wear a coat that looks good on her for dog walking, with my StepMum shouting at me too, I think I’d react and speak the way Seb just did too. Two adults on one child?

The over pronunciation of her words when she talks to him shows irritation which I get, everyone gets frustrated with their children but not everyone films it.

I feel uneasy with the stories she does with Seb as she often seems passive aggressive in her manner towards him. Only yesterday, she posted a story of Seb cuddling up to his Dad, Josh return the affection but she quickly breaks it off by making him look at the (gorgeous) baby because she thinks he has hiccups (he didn’t)
I watched and felt a little as though she broke that moment between Josh and Seb on purpose.

I could be wrong. We only see snippets (although we do see more snippets than most other accounts) but just those two with Seb spoke volumes to me and I felt sad for him.

I’m really uncomfortable with how much she films the kids, I’m sure she mentioned before that the boys have been previously teased at school about her content so why put them in the firing line?

I have refrained from commenting on so much lately given that she’s a new Mum but I this was just too much. I’ve unfollowed her again and blocked ( I followed her again a few weeks back to be nosey but I can’t watch anymore)

Totally agree with everything you’ve said!

We can hope right?
4951363D-903D-4489-891C-3D787F82CC7E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I agree I said previously that you can see her girls are put on a pedestal, part of me wonders if she’s resentful that josh has custody of the boys? Maby she wanted josh all to herself? Maby that seems a bit harsh but it appears her girls are always centre of attention and the boys are standing on the side lines, there was one particular photo of them on holiday, of josh with his arms around rachelleees girls and the boys were stood on the sidelines 😢 if I didn’t know the family dynamics I would have assumed by the photo that the girls are josh’s and the boys aren’t.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t think to thank anyone. She’s too busy congratulating herself and posting pictures of her heroism. All the crew telling her how amazing she is, seemingly forgetting they have funded it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.