Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all... had to drag myself away from the beach at last 😊 Hope you're all well ❤

Just have to say, what (and I cant stress this enough) the duck..?!?

View attachment 36920

Boasting about school boys fancying you? Sick!!
Jesus Christ! What the duck is wrong with them to actually post that? I'm disgusted and actually can't find the words for once 😱😱

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Morning all... had to drag myself away from the beach at last 😊 Hope you're all well ❤

Just have to say, what (and I cant stress this enough) the duck..?!?

View attachment 36920

Boasting about school boys fancying you? Sick!!
I guess when you're an attention bleep it doesn't matter where that attention is coming from...

I do however question if it's true, I know my 14 year old wouldn't come home and tell me if his peers were making up rhymes about me in that context, because he'd be too bleeping mortified!

Reactions: 12
I have been a lurker for so long, until tik tok gate the other day when I had a comment deleted so I decided enough was enough- I have to comment.
I’ve watched ptwm, emerge from the sidelines. I never enjoyed her posts, felt that rather than being genuine she was portraying an image.
I was/am a fan of Constance hall, although I fear influencers can only last so long before selling out which is how I feel she is going also. Went to meet CH at Bristol for her book tour and ptwm was there- stealing the show.
I’ve followed her on insta for her pregnancy, mostly because I had so many reservations so was a bit like watching car crash tv.
She is clueless and dangerous to her kids, husband and her followers.

I commented on tik tok post ‘@ptwm howcome her account wasn’t private anyway? I’d have thought it was imperative given the reach you have’ which yes was passive aggressive, but also a test to see if it would be deleted. It was!

What?? So not only do teenage boys crush on you you have 2 grown women essentially bragging about this on the internet?

I have a feeling things will blow up for ptwm soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My teenage son made me run up a hill cos he spotted his friends about four miles off and didn’t want them to see me. My boobs were sweating and thighs chaffing. I’m definitely not a milf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm all for supporting women breastfeeding and to have it be the norm to breastfeed where ever you want/need but Jesus have a bit of self respect in public surely. There's many bras and tops avaibale now so you dont have to cover the baby's head with a blanket/muslin. If your 14 year old has to tell you to cover up in front of his mates there is something wrong!

Reactions: 6
Let's be honest - Seb probably didnt say that, it'll be another fabricated little story of hers for the 'gram head pats

Reactions: 21
Let's be honest - Seb probably didnt say that, it'll be another fabricated little story of hers for the 'gram head pats
If all the stuff she puts on social media is fabricated or exaggerated, I wonder if josh says anything to her about it?

My other half would pull me up on it, but then again, I don’t put every inch of my life out there

Reactions: 8
If all the stuff she puts on social media is fabricated or exaggerated, I wonder if josh says anything to her about it?

My other half would pull me up on it, but then again, I don’t put every inch of my life out there
Doubt it. He obviously goes along with whatever she wants, because it keeps the money rolling in nicely.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand how her ‘fans’ don’t see through her. Calling her a ‘hero’ and ‘supermum’ and everything else - I don’t get what makes her any of those things? She’s just a mum. Everything she posts is just boring - what’s her angle meant to be? Those who said she would re-invent herself once she had the baby are right - it’s all breastfeeding and ads galore. No mention of anything related to DV for a very long time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really don’t understand how her ‘fans’ don’t see through her. Calling her a ‘hero’ and ‘supermum’ and everything else - I don’t get what makes her any of those things? She’s just a mum. Everything she posts is just boring - what’s her angle meant to be? Those who said she would re-invent herself once she had the baby are right - it’s all breastfeeding and ads galore. No mention of anything related to DV for a very long time!!

I think she came across as ‘real’ at first ; calling the kids turds etc. We all have those days, and sometimes my friends and I talk about our children in not the nicest way as a way to let off some steam. Sadly this is her brand now I believe, and what troubles me is how many of her followers are potentially neglecting or not caring for their children believing it’s normal due to these posts. Anyway I think the followers don’t see the gifts and ads as her income, probably think she still works part time...

I wasn’t around at the start, what was her original angle with the name ‘part time working mummy’.
I see a much clearer angles with mumfluencers usually

Reactions: 9

Nah he's whipped and likes the coin it brings

Reactions: 2
What’s with the ‘Josh has realised I’ve only drank a cup of tea all day’ and then getting her a ‘carafe of juice’ - god, when is she going to look after herself?? She’s breastfeeding and recovering from a birth; surely she knows she needs to drink more at the moment? my hubby helped me after I’d given birth (particularly after the c-section when I wasn’t as mobile), but didn’t monitor my fluid intake, bring me food so I could sit on the sofa or take me out to eat for every other meal 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh, I’m so helpless aren’t I - it’s getting a bit thin now Rachaeaeaeaele

Reactions: 17
I wasn’t around at the start, what was her original angle with the name ‘part time working mummy’.
I see a much clearer angles with mumfluencers usually
Hi and welcome :)

I was around near the start. Her original angle was based around the story of "the woman on the bridge". We have talked about it a lot in earlier threads, but essentially she wrote a viral emo post on FB, about how jealous she was of this mother she saw walking her kids to school every day - R was working full time and felt like she was missing out. So thanks to this lady, R started working part time so she could spend more time with her kids.

Reactions: 3
I'm all for supporting women breastfeeding and to have it be the norm to breastfeed where ever you want/need but Jesus have a bit of self respect in public surely. There's many bras and tops avaibale now so you dont have to cover the baby's head with a blanket/muslin. If your 14 year old has to tell you to cover up in front of his mates there is something wrong!
I don’t think getting your boob out to feed is lack of self respect.. people have different views on breast feeding some people think you shouldn’t do it in public some say cover the baby completely, me personally Iv never known someone who breastfed and I didn’t myself but im just not bothered if. A woman wants to sit there casually feeding her baby with her boob out then good on her that’s what they’re there for ! Better then a screaming baby, I think seb and Isaac Proberly haven’t been around someone who’s breastfed I think for boys it can be a lot more ‘embarrassing’ not sure why she made a big deal out of one of the boys asking her to cover up for the day

Reactions: 15
I always try not to be nasty about her looks but...they don’t think you’re a MILF. They don’t make up rhymes about you. Grown men don’t think you’re a MILF either. You’re a normal woman with braces and tacky early 2000’s tattoos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.