Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on the subject of name changes by deed poll. If it's done officially, you have to sign to say you wont use your old name on anything again and you're supposed to legally change everything over. It's one of the legal requirements 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It might be nothing as I've never had children but I was surprised by the amount of blankets in that moses basket - it's not even cold! I was under the impression that to reduce the risk if SIDS, cots/moses baskets were kept as empty as possible 🤷🏻‍♀️

It might be nothing as I've never had children but I was surprised by the amount of blankets in that moses basket - it's not even cold! I was under the impression that to reduce the risk if SIDS, cots/moses baskets were kept as empty as possible 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s true. Too many layers and they can overheat, and loose bedding is considered a SIDS risk.

Reactions: 2
You also don't need to follow what other parents allow their kids to do R. I have a nearly 11 yr old, said child has no mobile (till secondary school)
[/QUOTE]
Every parent is different but this is me to a t. My step son is 10, I've never heard of til tok, he's never mentioned it, he doesn't have a phone, he doesn't need one. Like my daughter before him he will have one next year at secondary school primarily in case he needs to contact a parent on the way to and from school. He certainly doesn't listen to music about f**king his sister in the garage and I would be very upset with him if I found out he had made or published a video like we've seen.
I think the worst thing is, to me, those videos seem to represent a very lonely child. My ten year old isn't alone often enough to make a thousand videos. She painted the dogs nails and no one noticed, no one saw her do it. Maybe she was trying to make them notice 🤷‍♀️

You also don't need to follow what other parents allow their kids to do R. I have a nearly 11 yr old, said child has no mobile (till secondary school)
Sorry I was suppose to quote this x

Reactions: 6
I’ve felt awful about all of this all day and actually regret what I posted; at the end of the day, whatever she is, she’s just had a baby. I’m glad the lady who’s running the Instagram page is allowing her followers to have their say, it’s good to hear both sides. I can’t comment as it’ll appear on my colleagues’ feed as it’s a public page. However I’m absolutely not Empen or Sam or anyone. In fact, I received DMs from Empen a few weeks ago, before her holiday.

Someone has read through my posts and highlights how I said English isn’t my first language; they think it’s a lie but I didn’t start learning English until school and even then it was always my second language. And I am a PhD student. I also work with victims of DA. I haven’t lied at all.

I don’t stalk her page (she’s blocked me) and most of what I know, I’ve gleaned from here or Gramster. I just can’t stand greed nor exploiting vulnerable people.

Having said that, I have just looked at Gramster and it’s lovely seeing her bond with the baby. And I also wish I had a mum and Nan like Josh’ mum, she’s so warm and lovely! PTWM is very, very fortunate compared to all those women I work with day in, day out. No one cooks for them, they can’t breastfeed if they have three children because there isn’t anyone else to look after the other two. No one comes to help with the housework and shopping. They don’t have beautiful homes. They’re exhausted.

I don’t have any help either, so I’m wondering maybe it is jealousy on my part. Maybe I am envious of all she has as well as fed up with the lack of safeguarding issues. It’s very easy to get caught up in this when we are in an anonymous group. I think it does us all good to self reflect sometimes though.

And yes, yes before anyone starts I know it’s a gossip site. Anyway, I’ve got Annual Leave now and I can’t wait to enjoy it with my children. Hope you all have a great weekend.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Just on the subject of name changes by deed poll. If it's done officially, you have to sign to say you wont use your old name on anything again and you're supposed to legally change everything over. It's one of the legal requirements 🤷🏼‍♀️
She never changed it by deed pole,she just added an extra vowel hahaha

Finally a family member who knows how to hold a baby correctly! Most of the others do not support his neck 😢
Also Racheaeale called her Mum, I thought she had a terrible relationship with her mother? #confused ❤
Grandma saves the day! Hopefully she can teach her son how to hold his child properly. Because he makes me wince every time.

Reactions: 3
I’ve felt awful about all of this all day and actually regret what I posted; at the end of the day, whatever she is, she’s just had a baby. I’m glad the lady who’s running the Instagram page is allowing her followers to have their say, it’s good to hear both sides. I can’t comment as it’ll appear on my colleagues’ feed as it’s a public page. However I’m absolutely not Empen or Sam or anyone. In fact, I received DMs from Empen a few weeks ago, before her holiday.

Someone has read through my posts and highlights how I said English isn’t my first language; they think it’s a lie but I didn’t start learning English until school and even then it was always my second language. And I am a PhD student. I also work with victims of DA. I haven’t lied at all.

I don’t stalk her page (she’s blocked me) and most of what I know, I’ve gleaned from here or Gramster. I just can’t stand greed nor exploiting vulnerable people.

Having said that, I have just looked at Gramster and it’s lovely seeing her bond with the baby. And I also wish I had a mum and Nan like Josh’ mum, she’s so warm and lovely! PTWM is very, very fortunate compared to all those women I work with day in, day out. No one cooks for them, they can’t breastfeed if they have three children because there isn’t anyone else to look after the other two. No one comes to help with the housework and shopping. They don’t have beautiful homes. They’re exhausted.

I don’t have any help either, so I’m wondering maybe it is jealousy on my part. Maybe I am envious of all she has as well as fed up with the lack of safeguarding issues. It’s very easy to get caught up in this when we are in an anonymous group. I think it does us all good to self reflect sometimes though.

And yes, yes before anyone starts I know it’s a gossip site. Anyway, I’ve got Annual Leave now and I can’t wait to enjoy it with my children. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Oh Mama, I'm sure nobody thinks that. You're a lovely lady who wants what's best for everybody, I've never personally found you offensive or ever thought you were anyone other than you post to be.

Enjoy your break and know that we will support and miss you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What I find interesting is the difference in what she shares to Facebook and Instagram. She didn't share the dancing post to Facebook - only to Instagram. Yet she happily shares her "woe is me" posts to Facebook.

She tries to be a clever sausage, doesn't she. Simply because she knows people on Facebook would be more likely to sniff out the bullshit.

Reactions: 16
Morning all... had to drag myself away from the beach at last 😊 Hope you're all well ❤

Just have to say, what (and I cant stress this enough) the duck..?!?

Screenshot_20190831-100012_Instagram.jpg

Boasting about school boys fancying you? Sick!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.