Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I’m sure 😏 I was a fan of PTWM who came here from her Tattle video to defend her and ended up agreeing more with the opinions here than with her. I was completely taken in by Empen myself and believed they were helping Samantha which is clearly bullshit.
I’m glad you chose not to email the school. I think that would’ve been a bit much IMO. But the videos of T are definitely unacceptable, and hopefully it’s brought to light that tik tok isn’t all fun and games.

Reactions: 8
Just seen the long ramble from the sofa about Sainsbury's. Now I thought the shopping had been delivered to the house, as per an IG story the night before. So was the "but you're fit" tale supposed to be engaging, relatable, vulnerable etc?
Probably fishing for compliments - after the tik tok stuff she needed an ego boost, and knew her inbox would be flooded with "omg you're so beautiful, you look amazing especially given you just had a baby" etc.

Reactions: 2
I’m glad you chose not to email the school. I think that would’ve been a bit much IMO. But the videos of T are definitely unacceptable, and hopefully it’s brought to light that tik tok isn’t all fun and games.
Yeah I don’t agree with emailing schools either.. especially if social services ever got involved because I do beleive she’s a good mother and loves them but her choices & lack of rules is what she needs to work on & im glad she realised it’s best to keep tallulahs account private and even if she didn’t want to admit it I hope she’s seen the videos that were wrong and sat and talked or T about it. I do think she’s listening to a lot of us on here but when someone tells you how to parent it gets your back up. So take this all on board Rachael🤪

Yeah I don’t agree with emailing schools either.. especially if social services ever got involved because I do beleive she’s a good mother and loves them but her choices & lack of rules is what she needs to work on & im glad she realised it’s best to keep tallulahs account private and even if she didn’t want to admit it I hope she’s seen the videos that were wrong and sat and talked or T about it. I do think she’s listening to a lot of us on here but when someone tells you how to parent it gets your back up. So take this all on board Rachael🤪
I think working in a school I see it from a different perspective - being filmed in uniform is a safeguarding risk as it divulges location but it also means you’re representing your school. My headteacher would be absolutely incensed if they found out that pupils of any age were behaving inappropriately online and could be traced back to the school.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 36640 T probably will, just have a look at her videos hun.
These women are probably ‘huns’, use butterfly filters on their photos, no intelligence. Probably the ones who write on Facebook Sex Offender/Hunter type pages about wanting to shoot them, hang them etc but won’t actually consider safeguarding their own children from danger.

Reactions: 21
Sorry for 'like' spamming this morning. It's taken my morning off to read through what's been posted since Wednesday evening 🙄

Wow - that's all I have to say. I'm just so shocked at everything still to this day 😞

Reactions: 3
Rachel,

I know you read these threads, as do your followers, so I’m hoping you’ll read this.

I’ve never followed you, but I remember that post you wrote years ago about being in Mothercare with the new mum who was struggling. It was shared thousands of time; you touched women - some mums, others not for whatever reason. But it resonated, because as women we get a bleeping tit deal in life. I didn’t read the other post about a woman on a bridge, but again - that resonated with many.

Slowly, your page grew and grew. Mums who were sitting at home, tired from a sleepless night, worrying how to care for children alone, living in abusive relationships, trying to feed their families on a limited budget. Wow, they could relate to you. This wonderful mother who wasn’t just raising children but also her husband’s from another relationship. What a woman!

Your daughter was traumatised so much by her father that she requires therapy. Those boys’ mum was such a neglectful alcoholic that they were not permitted to see her.

Your husband, a heroic police officer working nights and making right what was wrong in the world. You began to work with domestic abuse charities and you were taking in referrals in the middle of the night - services were ringing you to accommodate women and their children. Amazing. This woman who empowered other women.

You’d bring them to your home, around your family, show their photos to the world of their happy faces.

Your followers grew and grew... baring in mind that 1 in 4 women are affected by domestic abuse so chances are the majority of those followers are or have been victims themselves at some point. They see you as a beacon of hope. You make the long days better with your words, they also feel like their kids are turds too. Hooray for someone who admits this!

You wrote a book about your life and these followers bought it, as seen in your Instagram stories, the majority are women. Tired, kids in the back ground, strong coffee at hand. You make them feel better. You had a tit life and now look at you... beautiful family and home. They can have this too.

But then Tattle happened... and you directed people here (me included) with your emotional story. I expected nastiness, vitriol, hatred... some posts are unfair but I scroll past. The majority are from women whom are intelligent, articulate and fair. They ask valid questions. They are concerned regarding your lack of safeguarding, your change in lifestyle but lack of transparency, your lies.

You wrote a book and gave someone a pseudo name of ‘Sam’. That is your stepsons’ mother’s name. You had no consent from her to write about her in your book, but you still went ahead. Those ridiculous followers that you have will read this book and know personal information about her. Did you mention that you had an affair with Josh, that he left on their son’s birthday and that you broke her and she turned to the bottle to cope?

Have you tried to maintain contact between the boys and their mum, seeing as you are a champion of women?

If T, your daughter, is so traumatised/shy/timid... why have you permitted her to use social media - a particular media that is commonly used amongst sex offenders? It is irrelevant that ALL her friends use it; you, as a bleeping ambassadors of Kidscape should know better and use that as an example. God... you could’ve posted how dangerous it is and your moronic followers would have deactivated their children’s accounts too... you literally could have done something positive in safeguarding children.

Instead, you wrote a message to say T uses it on your phone... when? It’s glued to your hand?

You have written countless posts about ‘working’ with Women’s Aid or Refuge and you do not. You are not qualified to do so; you do not work in a refuge, you do not offer outreach support. Your home is not and should not ever be used as accommodation for vulnerable women. They should never be on your social media accounts and especially not their children.

You portray yourself as this woman who does so much good for DA victims yet your teenager daughter lives in the garden. You do not show respect to your husband and neither do your children; if he treated you as you do him - your morons would be in uproar.

Yes, you breastfeed. Now stop. Stop with the videos and photos and stories... there are women who cannot breast feed due to physical abnormalities, pain, inability to latch (me) or just don’t bleeping want to. Stop ramming it down our throats. There’s enough of that in the world.

You cannot possibly think it’s okay to post asking for donations of prams when you’ve been gifted one worth £900.

You cannot post asking for donations for women leaving refuge when you were gifted a conservatory.

You cannot ask someone to donate to your PayPal when you have perfume worth £200 by your bed, a zoo in your garden, designer clothes, a cleaner and a stockpile. Don’t be greedy. Don’t exploit vulnerable women who have duck all to give but do because you’ve resonated with them (with your lies). You are not relatable anymore Rachel. It’s time to leave the DA/safeguarding/empowering women stuff behind. Leave it for those of us like me... who after paying for childcare, rent and food has duck all each month but still gets up each morning to REALLY WORK IN DA. You enrage me because you exploit these women that I strive to protect. You have made money from the back of being a champion for these women and you are not Rachel.

Your moronic followers have low intelligence, most likely to be unemployed and the type that call themselves “yummymummy” or “leylasmummy”, each day is a bleeping struggle and the summer holidays have been hard trying to raise children on a low income. They look at you getting your feet rubbed, sitting on the sofa with your #gifted deliveries and you give them hope that it won’t always be like that. That’s what they mean by “all she does for other people”... it’s what you do for THEM. That hope. Exactly like the Mothercare post (which I think turned out to be made up, wasn’t it?)

How awkward it must have been for you to have KDIL cry about her issues with PND and seeing your new baby... will you be next with the PND bullshit (by the way, I was sectioned for hearing voices and wanting to push my baby son’s pram under a lorry so all these mum bloggers’ continual droning on anything to do with pre and ante natal stuff for likes and followers just tires after a while).

Be a good friend and encourage her to see a counsellor, or invite her for coffee. Try and get her to stop over sharing personal issues and maybe share them with her husband? But that wouldn’t be right coming from you because you’re exactly the same. Anything for the gram! You post a photo of a csection scar and the painful recovery the same time as your timid daughter posts a photo of you dancing.

You are greedy Rachel. But the higher you climb, the harder you’ll fall. These morons that idolise you will whittle away and your beautiful children will grow up with many questions. I wouldn’t sell my family’s mental health for all the #gifts in the world.

Please stop with all the penis, vag, nipples talk.
Please stop writing that you cried in the supermarket and required comfort from your husband and reassurance that you’re not fat. You have a teenage daughter and your morons will also be impressionable (I mean... they actually followed Betsy’s teenage boyfriend so 🤷‍♀️)

This is everything 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😍😍😍😍

Reactions: 7
Who wastes money on a deed poll to add one vowel to the end of your name? 🙄 Seems bloody pointless to me.
I don't think she did tbh, surely the hospital notes would he spelt correctly if that was the case

Hospital wouldn’t necessarily use the new name. I changed my name by deed poll but hadn’t changed my name with my doctors so hospital went by the name my doctors still used

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why an adult would go to the trouble of changing their name by deed poll just to add another (unnecessary) vowel which doesn’t alter the pronunciation or anything. And then not even bother to officially change it with your doctors etc. It reminds me of being a teenager when Jade would be Jaide, Amy was Aimee etc - usually so that you could include a little heart above the new letters in your name. The novelty wore off after about a week. There is a real immaturity in a lot of what she does though especially her reactions to her lies being uncovered and desperation to seem “cool” or like a friend to her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d like to know if R was monitoring her daughter’s account, then how did the gun video and the other inappropriate ones stay up on there? Such a cool mom, R wow I just wanna be like you when I grow up 😎

Reactions: 6
I've never heard so much BULLSHIT. It's obvious that someone on her part deletes ANY negative comments, there is no way anyone on social media has only positive comments/feedback!! Look at Gareth Gates, I heard on the radio the other day, he has lots of negative comments but leaves them all there for the world to see.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR MINIONS OVER HERE to this DISCUSSION forum.

You also don't need to follow what other parents allow their kids to do R. I have a nearly 11 yr old, said child has no mobile (till secondary school) we have no Internet at home (they use Internet at school in lessons, which is fully safe) I also heard that children were being groomed on TikTok, Fortnite, Talking Tom, to name a few.
I also watched a documentary a couple of years ago, about a 14yr old called Brek Bednar, who was groomed on a call of duty type online shooting game and met up with an 18yr old who murdered him.
The Internet is a pedophiles playground FACT. It scares the absolute tit out of me. And R isn't the only one guilty of giving her kids the amount of freedom they currently have.

Last edited:
I hate tiktok so much, my daughters begged for an account and I've told them no and explained why, they are simply too young. They do watch tiktoks though sometimes on the tablet in the living room with supervision, and I see their school friends in their uniforms, outside their houses, car reg plates in full view etc. It's really disturbing 😔

I've never heard so much BULLSHIT. It's obvious that someone on her part deletes ANY negative comments, there is no way anyone on social media has only positive comments/feedback!! Look at Gareth Gates, I heard on the radio the other day, he has lots of negative comments but leaves them all there for the world to see.

You also don't need to follow what other parents allow their kids to do R. I have a nearly 11 yr old, said child has no mobile (till secondary school) we have no Internet at home (they use Internet at school in lessons, which is fully safe) I also heard that children were being groomed on TikTok, Fortnite, Talking Tom, to name a few.
I also watched a documentary a couple of years ago, about a 14yr old called Brek Bednar, who was groomed on a call of duty type online shooting game and met up with an 18yr old who murdered him.
The Internet is a pedophiles playground FACT. It scares the absolute tit out of me. And R isn't the only one guilty of giving her kids the amount of freedom they currently have.
Agreed, look at James Blunt who is famous for interacting with his "Twitter dismissers" (oh and for a couple of songs!) Leaves all comments up.

Reactions: 3

You're right, R isn't the only one who gives their kids so much freedom online, however she has however many thousands of followers who look up to her as a role model for parenting, plus she's an ambassador for Kidscape, she should know better and do better!

Reactions: 4
Oh balls, I’ve got s couple of Chambers and Beau bracelets. Won’t be ordering again

You're right, R isn't the only one who gives their kids so much freedom online, however she has however many thousands of followers who look up to her as a role model for parenting, plus she's an ambassador for Kidscape, she should know better and do better!
Yeah defo, I was kinda generalising it, but you're right

Reactions: 1
Isn’t it amazing how quiet this thread is when the other kids aren’t home and she’s not recording them ragging there brother about 😂 - got to say Wilbys double of Betsy and I think his names growing on me 🙄 won’t be adding it to the baby list names though 😂 actually nice to see Rachael bonding with her baby and him not been passed about like pass the parcel 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.