Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its also not stalking when you watch videos she shares to a PUBLIC platform that she wants people to watch....
I think if you say it’s amazing, you’re a fabulous person. If you slightly disagree, you’re a stalker.

I’d suggest that the hundreds of fully grown crew members following a child is weird and way more stalkery than someone looking at it once and suggesting it’s inappropriate.

Reactions: 7
So just bekind😴 has just posted on IG that R gave her a full explanation on where the money went!!! So why the duck didn't she share all with us??? There would be no need for this thread or the 'wheres the paypal money IG account anymore. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see the answer finally 😁
Little rascal keeping that to herself.
She said that the other day and we’re still waiting. Pretty sure it’s R so we’ll never know.

Reactions: 1
Someone (could well be someone here, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️) has commented on IG that I (using my Tattle name of course) should stop commenting because I’m obsessed basically. Yet they also said that I had said Edie was at her dad’s (I said I bet she is so not a fact clearly) when it was shown on Rachel’s IG that she’s a flower girl. So I’m that obsessed with stalking Rachel’s page that this person knows more than I do? 🤦🏼‍♀️

And incidentally I didn’t email the school in the end - the name of the school was on several TikTok videos due to T wearing her uniform in them which is a MASSIVE safeguarding no-no. I decided that if her parents don’t care that she’s swearing and simulating violence online then why would the school and why should I? Not my kid, not my problem. My ten year old is perfectly safe, TYVM.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pretty sure that justbekind84 is Rachaele. She’s just outed someone using their full name on IG when it doesn’t show it in the profile. Very strange person. Now that’s what I’d call a stalker. I don’t think R is very well.

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure that justbekind84 is Rachaele. She’s just outed someone using their full name on IG when it doesn’t show it in the profile. Very strange person. Now that’s what I’d call a stalker. I don’t think R is very well.
How did she find their real name?

Reactions: 1
I’ve been thinking more about the TikTok thing because I agree with something the person on IG said - it IS strange a grown woman looking at videos posted by a 10 year old child. However, I did not view them for entertainment or pleasure, nor to gather information on any individual. I was merely interested to see what such an anti-bullying advocate and warrior saviour would allow their (underage) child to post on a public video site. And, as we all know here, the results were concerning.

If I had stumbled upon a video of a child I didn’t recognise mouthing swear words and miming violence, would I have followed up with their parents and expected them to be held accountable for it? In all honesty, no, I would not have.

The difference is that Tallulah is the daughter of someone who is, as we have seen many times and will continue to do so, very influential. Rachel may not be famous or able to influence millions but a LOT of the people who follow her are clearly very swayed by how she behaves. She is constantly posting links to where she buys things as she says people always ask her as they want to buy the same. And when she posts a small business on her stories, their followers increase immediately as her “crew” clamour to be just like their leader. Which is great, in positive examples.

But when it comes to impressionable children following her daughter and copying her swearing or simulating violence, that’s not good. Tallulah has PTWM in her TikTok name so the association is undeniable, and in recent videos Rachel herself features. She should be making sure that the content posted on that account is suitable for children to view or she should have made it private from the start.

Instead, what she has done is post a video from TikTok to her (again, public) Instagram profile, for all her hundreds of thousands of followers to see. And when questioned why she was allowing her underage daughter to use an app which is known to be highly unsuitable for children, she merely stated that it’s monitored, which undoubtedly means that other parents reading her comments will be persuaded by their own underage children to use the app, because if PTWM thinks it’s ok, with her knowledge of social media and safeguarding and her police officer husband, then it must be fine! And when these kids flock to TikTok to request to follow Tallulah and get accepted, they’ll see some of the less salubrious videos and who knows where that will lead?

In short, she’s behaving irresponsibly. Yes, it is entirely her choice whether she puts her own children at risk by letting them use social media but she should be more responsible when it comes to her role as ambassador/influencer/blogger etc as her actions today have put other children at risk of seeing things that are totally inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she changed her name by deedpole why wasn't it spelt with the extra letters on her hospital bracelet?
There are two types of deed poll, you can quite literally write your own short statement saying you are changing your name to Y from X and get two witnesses to sign it.

If you wish to change your name with more official organisations such as the Passport Office, banking and so on, the you need an enrolled deed poll which is pretty much the same as above but the courts need to sign it off and acknowledge it. Then you have the legal proof to change your name 😊 but you would have to go and chase up all the different organisations yourself afterwards.

Or, as a lot of people do, you can just pick a new name, ask people to call you it from now on, and that works in day to day life. It's just your passport and bills etc that would come under your original name.

Reactions: 6
Just read the replies on the Instagram page... I’m definitely not Empen - I’m definitely not a police officer. Just someone who’s lived in a refuge, endured DA and now I work with other victims of DA. I’m blocked from PTWM and can only see her on Gramster. But I’m definitely not Empen/Sam/Keels/Qwerty.... in fact, the lady who runs the We Want Answers Page can see my personal Instagram. I’m very normal but I do a lot for DA victims.

Just want to put that straight before anyone thinks I’m one of those

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen the long ramble from the sofa about Sainsbury's. Now I thought the shopping had been delivered to the house, as per an IG story the night before. So was the "but you're fit" tale supposed to be engaging, relatable, vulnerable etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just read the replies on the Instagram page... I’m definitely not Empen - I’m definitely not a police officer. Just someone who’s lived in a refuge, endured DA and now I work with other victims of DA. I’m blocked from PTWM and can only see her on Gramster. But I’m definitely not Empen/Sam/Keels/Qwerty.... in fact, the lady who runs the We Want Answers Page can see my personal Instagram. I’m very normal but I do a lot for DA victims.

Just want to put that straight before anyone thinks I’m one of those
I don’t think you’re any of those!

I’ve been thinking more about the TikTok thing because I agree with something the person on IG said - it IS strange a grown woman looking at videos posted by a 10 year old child. However, I did not view them for entertainment or pleasure, nor to gather information on any individual. I was merely interested to see what such an anti-bullying advocate and warrior saviour would allow their (underage) child to post on a public video site. And, as we all know here, the results were concerning.

If I had stumbled upon a video of a child I didn’t recognise mouthing swear words and miming violence, would I have followed up with their parents and expected them to be held accountable for it? In all honesty, no, I would not have.

The difference is that Tallulah is the daughter of someone who is, as we have seen many times and will continue to do so, very influential. Rachel may not be famous or able to influence millions but a LOT of the people who follow her are clearly very swayed by how she behaves. She is constantly posting links to where she buys things as she says people always ask her as they want to buy the same. And when she posts a small business on her stories, their followers increase immediately as her “crew” clamour to be just like their leader. Which is great, in positive examples.

But when it comes to impressionable children following her daughter and copying her swearing or simulating violence, that’s not good. Tallulah has PTWM in her TikTok name so the association is undeniable, and in recent videos Rachel herself features. She should be making sure that the content posted on that account is suitable for children to view or she should have made it private from the start.

Instead, what she has done is post a video from TikTok to her (again, public) Instagram profile, for all her hundreds of thousands of followers to see. And when questioned why she was allowing her underage daughter to use an app which is known to be highly unsuitable for children, she merely stated that it’s monitored, which undoubtedly means that other parents reading her comments will be persuaded by their own underage children to use the app, because if PTWM thinks it’s ok, with her knowledge of social media and safeguarding and her police officer husband, then it must be fine! And when these kids flock to TikTok to request to follow Tallulah and get accepted, they’ll see some of the less salubrious videos and who knows where that will lead?

In short, she’s behaving irresponsibly. Yes, it is entirely her choice whether she puts her own children at risk by letting them use social media but she should be more responsible when it comes to her role as ambassador/influencer/blogger etc as her actions today have put other children at risk of seeing things that are totally inappropriate.
Are you sure you’re not Empen? Genuine question.

Just seen the long ramble from the sofa about Sainsbury's. Now I thought the shopping had been delivered to the house, as per an IG story the night before. So was the "but you're fit" tale supposed to be engaging, relatable, vulnerable etc?
It was just nonsense wasn’t it 😆 what a pointless story. And I still cannot fathom how she can walk around town but not manage her step daughters wedding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow! I read through the comments on her latest grid post after the negative/truthful comments were removed,but this one stuck out,written by one of her adoring fans. How incredulous she is implying that Tattle members discussing the Tik Tok drama more of an issue than the actual content and that her child had no privacy settings until yesterday! Unbelievable coming from the ‘Trained safeguarding expert Racheaeale’

Attachments

Reactions: 2
she looks like shes fuming. bet shes reading tattle 😜

What makes me laugh is she never has any genuine defence of herself. She is such a good writer and can literally turn any story into a nail biting, heart warming sob fest yet can't string a few words together to explain herself properly. She just screams troll and leaves it to the crew. Its quite obvious that just be kind account is her. Someone that claims not to know her originally, has a direct line to her that messages will be replied too and also knows she changed her name by deepoll? More Bullshit Excuses hey Rach?

Wow! I read through the comments on her latest grid post after the negative/truthful comments were removed,but this one stuck out,written by one of her adoring fans. How incredulous she is implying that Tattle members discussing the Tik Tok drama more of an issue than the actual content and that her child had no privacy settings until yesterday! Unbelievable coming from the ‘Trained safeguarding expert Racheaeale’
ooh i thought that had been removed and Hal had been blocked as i couldn't see her on PTWM followers list. I'm suprised it remained with her mentioning tattle. Shame she doesnt mention the video about T holding a gun to her head and f&^%ing people. Wonder how many parents would defend that video?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t think you’re any of those!

Are you sure you’re not Empen? Genuine question.

It was just nonsense wasn’t it 😆 what a pointless story. And I still cannot fathom how she can walk around town but not manage her step daughters wedding.
Yes, I’m sure 😏 I was a fan of PTWM who came here from her Tattle video to defend her and ended up agreeing more with the opinions here than with her. I was completely taken in by Empen myself and believed they were helping Samantha which is clearly bullshit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.