Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So R has just said on 'we want paypal answers' that her job is an author. Hmm a below average work of FICTION. Self inflated ego much.
She didn't beg for donations to be an author, so where has the PayPal money gone?

Reactions: 6
To be quite honest, bar the fact that WE WILL POSSIBLY NOT GET PAYPAL THEFT ANSWERS, as a parent myself (with my partner) we have a good HONEST yearly income, we teach our children that you earn money through hard work, work NO-ONE wants to do particularly, unless you have a rewarding job, which most people you speak to, don't, they do it because they have to, to provide for their family, clothe them and put a roof over their head, which is more important than material things, like coats, trainers etc etc, I understand that children are harsh little beings, but you also teach your children that bullies are JUST bullies and you stick up for yourself, be strong, firm and don't take any tit. I.E Its easy to get into social media but look at the bigger picture, things can go tits up, your children will be sorted for life if they have a career or skill to fall back on. I could go on and on but I'm not going to because I think most normal folk get the jist of my spouting off.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20190827-104824.png

This is what really stings. This is a comment from a follower about a year ago. They really believed their 'donations' would help. Rachaele, what have you done? Shame on you and everyone that is complicit in this.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Totally agree. These influencers start as someone normal then become greedy. It’s disgusting the way they happily reveal the cost of things knowing that some parents have to go to charity shops for clothes.
This is why some schools have a ‘no designer coats’ rule. They have to be plain. The idea is that kids won’t get bullied if they have a cheaper brand of coat because they’ll all look the same.
The school I work at sadly does not have this rule and you see kids walking round with £800 Moncler coats on.

• Wow
This is why some schools have a ‘no designer coats’ rule. They have to be plain. The idea is that kids won’t get bullied if they have a cheaper brand of coat because they’ll all look the same.
The school I work at sadly does not have this rule and you see kids walking round with £800 Moncler coats on.
I love it when schools do that. The main reason for uniform is so that everyone is dressed the same. There won’t be any bullying etc. By spending hundreds on shoes/coat, it’s making other children feel so bad.

Reactions: 9
Why is everyone still saying that PTWM has not addressed the PayPal allegations? She has, it’s still accessible in her instagram stories. Her book was a Sunday Times bestseller, hence why she can afford things she couldn’t before.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Soon as I see “new member” I know I’m going to read a comment sticking up for R 🙄 it’s inevitable now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is everyone still saying that PTWM has not addressed the PayPal allegations? She has, it’s still accessible in her instagram stories. Her book was a Sunday Times bestseller, hence why she can afford things she couldn’t before.
Her book was tit.
And she hasn't addressed anything with the paypal donations.

Yes she did, in her Dear Tattle Life instagram stories. Or didn’t you bother to watch?
[/QUOTE]

I watched the whole fucked up, pity me drama unfortunately. She has not once stated where all the money has gone, or what it's been used on. But if you heard something different to me, please enlighten me?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow, so welcoming.

Yes she did, in her Dear Tattle Life instagram stories. Or didn’t you bother to watch?
She didn't.. She said it was with her accountant. That's not addressing it I'm afraid. I'm a single parent and I donated because I thought I was giving money to women in refuge not paying so R could have braces and false eyelashes and give up her job!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow, so welcoming.

She did state that she has an accountant. But there have been no details

I am genuinely curious as to a breakdown (rough breakdown) as to the total monthly income from Paypal and the outgoing to charity Paypal plus where the rest goes. Even just a rough idea.
Thanks

Reactions: 13
Wow, so welcoming.

She didn't actually. And I'm all for the benefit of the doubt. She said something vague about an accountant, that doesn't sum up anything. An accountant doesn't mean she passed the money on appropriately. It may well mean she has paid the appropriate tax (or used the appropriate loopholes!) though.

She did also say she spent her book money on the holiday though, did she not?

Wow, so welcoming.

Yeah, she stated that her accountant deals with it. A breakdown? No. Silence is golden. Welcome anyway!

She didn't actually. And I'm all for the benefit of the doubt. She said something vague about an accountant, that doesn't sum up anything. An accountant doesn't mean she passed the money on appropriately. It may well mean she has paid the appropriate tax (or used the appropriate loopholes!) though.

She did also say she spent her book money on the holiday though, did she not?
Yeah right. Wonder what her next book will pay for? A house deposit?

Wow, so welcoming.

See we are willing to hear your views and discuss. We do not bully , we try to get to the bottom of where money went that was so kindly donated.

She said she spent all but a tenner of the book money on a holiday. Its in one of her posts.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.