Part Time Working Mummy #14 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about this. I’m all for breastfeeding, promoting its benefits and most importantly supporting women through it because it’s not easy. However on the subject of normalising it - R is existing in a vacuum. All her followers, her “crew” are women. Most are mothers given the nature of her content. Some may have breasted, some may not, some may be first time mums thinking about it. Her audience doesn’t need any “normalising” chat. It’s like running a left wing liberal Facebook group and doing constant posts on why you shouldn’t be racist or sexist or homophobic. Well duh. We know. That’s why we’re here. Preaching to the converted.

She has all these followers and one way she could help if she really wanted to is a Q&A. Have you got any questions of breastfeeding? Do you want tips for breastfeeding when you’re caregiver to other children? Do any of you want to share hints and tips for others? Anything you want to get off your literal chest? But no.
Exactly this ❤ I absolutely believe that Racheaeale has a hyper-inflated opinion of herself which is what winds most people up. We have seen enough of your tits thanks!

Reactions: 7
I was thinking about this. I’m all for breastfeeding, promoting its benefits and most importantly supporting women through it because it’s not easy. However on the subject of normalising it - R is existing in a vacuum. All her followers, her “crew” are women. Most are mothers given the nature of her content. Some may have breasted, some may not, some may be first time mums thinking about it. Her audience doesn’t need any “normalising” chat. It’s like running a left wing liberal Facebook group and doing constant posts on why you shouldn’t be racist or sexist or homophobic. Well duh. We know. That’s why we’re here. Preaching to the converted.

She has all these followers and one way she could help if she really wanted to is a Q&A. Have you got any questions of breastfeeding? Do you want tips for breastfeeding when you’re caregiver to other children? Do any of you want to share hints and tips for others? Anything you want to get off your literal chest? But no.
I’d never thought of it like that ☝🏻 Who is she trying to pacify with breastfeeding posts? Not sure she’d get much negativity about feeding when, like you say, the majority of followers are women and/or mums 🤷🏻‍♀️ Still, gotta keep that content us hasn’t she 😂

Reactions: 3
She isn’t pumping so she can go back to work. It’s so someone else can feed the baby.

Reactions: 15
It always seems to be my posts on this forum that get screenshot 😂🙈 Rachellie used one of my innocent comments in her Tattle rant and twisted it
I saw this. I had to read it a couple of times to realise it wasn't actually @GiggleBee who made the comment. It was the person who quoted the comment who was saying they were banned. They questioned why, but weren't they called Rachel or something similar? AND they were a new member.....R and J master manipulators..... Anyway enough of the distracting, back to the PayPal money....

Reactions: 5
Thank you. It’s hard to get a point across in text and I read back and think “that is not how it was meant to sound”.

I think where I’m going wrong is becoming too invested in the DA side and I am taking it personally. I always think that if you’re going to advocate on behalf of a service user group then you should at least be relatable to that group? And I don’t find her relatable at all. I just find her patronising. I question everything she says and does - I don’t think she’s being honest when she writes these posts.

And yet, her followers believe everything and latch on to this beacon of light and hope. I called them ‘morons’, but honestly I feel sad that this is where we are as women. I’m guilty of spending time away from my children and looking at this screen too much.
I’m not interested in the other threads on Tattle - I honestly have no interest in Hinch or anyone. And yes, some of the comments on those threads are extremely derogatory. There’s gossip and there’s just plain cruel. If you don’t like something, scroll past. But it’s the fact that DA has become PTWM’s USP that I find infuriating.

When I lived in refuges, I wouldn’t have wanted any rainbow themed gifted bibs or some note pads to remind me which side to breastfeed from. I would have enjoyed a book so that I could have something to distract my mind from the impending court hearing. An ariel for the TV or some credit for my phone so I could have data to go on Facebook and message my family and friends.

I would have been grateful for some magazines so I didn’t have to look at the bars on the window.

There’s no cleaner or someone to massage your feet there. You have a cleaning rota to share with other families. You’re not allowed any pets and have to leave your beloved cat or dog behind. You don’t have designer clothes. You do not show photos of your children. I made a terrible mistake of showing my child in his uniform, the top of the logo was showing and someone from my home town told my ex which school he was in so we had to move.

This is why I get so wound up because her lifestyle does not reflect that of women in refuge. But now she’s going ‘back to work’ and I know it’ll only increase. So ‘SmithLarr’ and whoever else is reading this then running back to the Instagram page... not everyone on Tattle is bad. Some of us have serious concerns about serious issues.
This is so powerful. @BigMama thank you.

• Heart
God Wilbys changing with every video.. I know his full life so far has been documented for Instagram but his full face profile with no one holding him is rare! Looks like josh I think.. looks very peaceful just sat there with no one fussing over him

Her adverts are crap, she doesn’t really put in any effort at all. Latest one for Haliborange and she’s written the exact same text for 2 x stories and the grid post. How to make a quick buck 🙄

In all fairness (to an earlier post), she does work with Women’s Aid - I’ve seen her on their campaigns alongside Alice Liveing.

In all fairness (to an earlier post), she does work with Women’s Aid - I’ve seen her on their campaigns alongside Alice Liveing.
They have confirmed they haven’t received any money from her though, I believe. So she may have her face in their campaigns but she does not fundraise for them.

Reactions: 12
It’s not difficult to work out where all the PayPal money goes! This is just one of their children,so he has sent back the £80 North Face jacket and wants a more expensive one! And Air Force 1’s for school shoes, so close to £200 just for shoes and coat, times that by 6 and add on the actual uniform and school bags,P.E kit, pencil cases etc- they could easily have spent £2k plus on the 6 kids going back to school clothes and shoes.
By posting this Racheaeale do you not understand questions will be raised about the PayPal money? Even if Josh still had a job ( cannot remember the last time he want to work) there is no way they could afford all of these expensive items for 6 kids. 🤮🤑🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It’s not difficult to work out where all the PayPal money goes! This is just one of their children,so he has sent back the £80 North Face jacket and wants a more expensive one! And Air Force 1’s for school shoes, so close to £200 just for shoes and coat, times that by 6 and add on the actual uniform and school bags,P.E kit, pencil cases etc- they could easily have spent £2k plus on the 6 kids going back to school clothes and shoes.
By posting this Racheaeale do you not understand questions will be raised about the PayPal money? Even if Josh still had a job ( cannot remember the last time he want to work) there is no way they could afford all of these expensive items for 6 kids. 🤮🤑🤮
Totally agree. These influencers start as someone normal then become greedy. It’s disgusting the way they happily reveal the cost of things knowing that some parents have to go to charity shops for clothes.

Reactions: 10
Her adverts are crap, she doesn’t really put in any effort at all. Latest one for Haliborange and she’s written the exact same text for 2 x stories and the grid post. How to make a quick buck 🙄
It's the blurry photos that get me. Getting paid a fair whack, the least she could do is take a photo that's actually in focus.

In all fairness her job could be working with all these people that could be true but why wouldn’t she donate to them? I know her PayPal description was vague and just said to help her continue work with warriors but everyone including me assumed that would go towards warriors .. that’s the problem why does she need to pocket every penny of it? I understand if she kept a percentage for the work she’s doing if it involved travelling and paying for that expense but majority of it should of went to helping these women not ordering them a Moses basket every now and then ..

Reactions: 8
Legally you have to register as a charity if yearly income is £5k plus. She is like a 'professional fundraiser'. There is no doubt she is asking for donations not only for her wage but to support charities. She should work by The Fundraising Regulator and be a member of The Fundraising Institute. They have lovely rules about being honest, accountable and respecting donors. I really would like to know if professional advice was taken in setting this PayPal scam. So many questions...

Reactions: 7
Legally you have to register as a charity if yearly income is £5k plus. She is like a 'professional fundraiser'. There is no doubt she is asking for donations not only for her wage but to support charities. She should work by The Fundraising Regulator and be a member of The Fundraising Institute. They have lovely rules about being honest, accountable and respecting donors. I really would like to know if professional advice was taken in setting this PayPal scam. So many questions...
Don’t think we’ll ever find out what went on tbh

Reactions: 1
So R has just said on 'we want paypal answers' that her job is an author. Hmm a below average work of FICTION. Self inflated ego much.

That Nikki has blatantly lifted that picture off Google images. Can't even put her own name in correctly in her bio. They go on about people using fake accounts etc... ho hum. I couldn't give a crap about fake accounts but don't be hypocrites!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.