Part Time Working Mummy #13 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to wait for her husband to hand baby to her for a feed? She had the baby at 11.30am yesterday, I’d assume she’d be able to walk again now. I’ve had two c-sections and was back on my feet within 6 hours for both once I got the feeling back in my legs. Also had to do it all by myself as my husband wasn’t allowed to stay, and my first was an emergency cesarean under GA. Not having a go, just genuinely curious.
Friend just had an emergency c sec and spent the first 2 weeks not being able to sit up alone let alone pick up her baby. Her partner had to hand the baby to her for every feed.

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to wait for her husband to hand baby to her for a feed? She had the baby at 11.30am yesterday, I’d assume she’d be able to walk again now. I’ve had two c-sections and was back on my feet within 6 hours for both once I got the feeling back in my legs. Also had to do it all by myself as my husband wasn’t allowed to stay, and my first was an emergency cesarean under GA. Not having a go, just genuinely curious.
You were back on your feet quick. I needed my babies handed to me as I couldn't move for a couple of days, the pain was excruciating. I couldn't sit up unaided let alone walk.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The point is still “Where Is The Money?”, but this thread would be a bit dull if we just kept chanting that alone because frankly, we’re not getting any concrete answers from anyone, are we?

Also, I agree with Lucyinthesky. There is nothing wrong with discussing the baby’s name. It’s just an opinion.

Reactions: 12
Times change - years ago men weren't even allowed in the delivery room 🤷🏼‍♀️

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, really fed up of people trying to mod the thread themselves!

FYI I'm 36 but traditional with surnames - I took my husband's name so did my kids. Also not fussed on Wilby but then I'm not fussed on my best friends kids names choice either 🤷🏼‍♀️ It's my opinion!!!
Exactly this!!!! Theres stuff I don't paticularly agree with on here but you know what, i just scroll past. People that think they can tell others what can or can't be discussed is so condecending. Unless you are admin or mods no one has the right to tell us to 'cut it out'.

Anyway R can you tell the people that donated where the money went?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I only asked if private rooms were something that could be paid for because I had no idea - genuine curiosity, not a conspiracy theory! I also assumed the NHS had set rules so it’s interesting to see that it varies hugely but a bit sad that it depends on your post code whether Dad can stay or not.

I don’t understand why people are being precious about us discussing his name, it doesn’t mean we’re “taking it out on the kids”. It’s just opinions. My opinion on his name is not influenced by how I feel about his mother’s behaviour.

It didn’t take long for her to film herself feeding did it? It’s a shame for her family that nothing is off limits. It doesn’t surprise me that Seb wants to distance himself from being shown as I can imagine teenage boys might take the piss quite a bit if they’ve seen so much of your stepmum 🤷🏼‍♀️
M
with my youngest I had a natural birth, no epidural and couldn’t walk for three days due to back and hip pain. I had to be wheeled everywhere and helped to sit up. (Un)luckily baby was on NICU so I didn’t need help feeding.

I’m not sure why that first quote was in...

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I don’t really know of anybody else that’s had a c-section personally, so it’s interesting to hear other people’s experiences and how they differ. My second was elective and a much more positive experience (I was awake, for a start!).

Reactions: 4
I don’t really know of anybody else that’s had a c-section personally, so it’s interesting to hear other people’s experiences and how they differ. My second was elective and a much more positive experience (I was awake, for a start!).
I had a section due to pre-eclampsia with IVF twins. I really didn't like the recovery I fainted trying to go visit twin 2 in icu so was bed bound for a few days 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Tbh, if we aren’t allowed to discuss the content she is posting, there’s not much point to this thread. She will never address the PayPal concerns, I truly believe that now, and she clearly doesn’t give a single tit what anyone says here. She is smug and self-satisfied and has been for weeks, that’s only going to intensify now she has Josh’s baby, IMO. She’s convinced a lot of her followers that we are just trolls and she has the validation of over 50,000 people on her latest post.

So as long as we’re not being threatening or abusive, particularly to each other, I don’t see any reason why we can’t discuss everything about her, including the choice of baby names.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s awful. Was anybody able to stay with you in hospital? I developed sepsis with my first too, they treated me for it while I was in labour but I remember feeling like I was going to die. At the time I just thought I was being a wimp and was crap at handling labour but it turned out it was all going wrong. I think I made myself bounce back too quickly with my first because I wanted to prove I was fit enough to go home. We ended up being kept in for a further week as my son had some problems though, but my husband wasn’t allowed to stay with us past visiting x
I was taken back in 9 days after giving birth which is when they diagnosed sepsis, I could barely walk since I came out of hospital the first time. My partner stayed with me and our baby for the whole 5 days I was in. I was extremely anxious and the nurses and doctors could see having him there was much better for me. I was very lucky, I was put back on the delivery ward so they could both stay with me. Was the scariest experience ever, I thought I was going to die. I was even texting family to say goodbye 🙈 I was very very unwell but the staff were absolutely amazing. Couldn't have asked for better. I really have so much to thank them for.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I had a section due to pre-eclampsia with IVF twins. I really didn't like the recovery I fainted trying to go visit twin 2 in icu so was bed bound for a few days 😭
Aww, I’m sorry. That must’ve been really traumatic 😢 x

Reactions: 2
She’s in hospital with ya know , Drs and Nurses 🤔and she’s asking Instagram for opinions from strangers🙄.

This is how it’s going to be to bring in the big mummy money and freebies.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I know this is off topic but reading other people's experiences of c sections has reassured me so much. A couple of girls I know had sections around the same time as me and were up and about in hours. Yet I struggled, and then had sepsis. I felt like I was weak and that I had done something wrong. Why couldn't I be up and about like the others. It was like I'd been in a car accident, I had to build up walking around, room to room, down the garden, down the road, around the block etc. was a really hard recovery. Anyone who says c sections are easy or too posh to push can jog on. It's bloody hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So many different birth stories, thats why I feel pre natal mums (and dads) should be made more aware that things dont always go to plan, without scaring of course. I have had 3 differing experiences, 2 c sections,none of them positive and all traumatic. But 3 healthy boys so feel blessed. My friend has a boy called Wilbur, not my choice but it actually suits him!!

Reactions: 5
I was taken back in 9 days after giving birth which is when they diagnosed sepsis, I could barely walk since I came out of hospital the first time. My partner stayed with me and our baby for the whole 5 days I was in. I was extremely anxious and the nurses and doctors could see having him there was much better for me. I was very lucky, I was put back on the delivery ward so they could both stay with me. Was the scariest experience ever, I thought I was going to die. I was even texting family to say goodbye 🙈 I was very very unwell but the staff were absolutely amazing. Couldn't have asked for better. I really have so much to thank them for.
I’m glad you had great care and have managed to recover. The hospital staff who look after us at our most vulnerable truly are amazing and work so hard x

Reactions: 3
I think she has taken to her stories to discuss not being able to piss because she likes the drama and attention. Just sitting back and letting it happen wouldn’t bring in the thousands of sympathetic comments about how brave she is, would they?

Disclaimer: just my opinion, it’s what we’re here for.

Reactions: 13
wow upmost respect to all you c-section'ers 👏👏👏... the thought of it absolutely terrifies me and makes me want to vomit horrifically all over the crying NHS workers.

anyway back to the paypal issue, I still don't think she will address is now shes had the baby. Unless a newspaper does pick it up, which again i doubt i think she's just going to get away with it. And tbf anyone still donating after all the stories flying around over various SM pages are just plain stupid. Whats the old saying, a fool and his money are soon parted?

She's got a good 5 years of income now with the baby and I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't the last one, the #gifts and #ads will come rolling in and she wont be able to resist that cash cow. DV "work" will fade to complete nothing and her rebrand as a mum-fluencer will be sold, she's more than half way there already.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can honestly say I’ve never heard of the name Wilby before in my life. The closest is Wilf, which is what the Unmumsy Mum named her third son. I think that’s quite cute. They’ll probably get called Will when older though, surely?

Reactions: 4
Every nhs hospital is different. Some go on wards, some in private rooms and some you can pay for a private room. Some allow partners to stay overnight, some don’t.
My first my partner was sent home at 8pm, my second he was allowed to stay until I got moved on to the antenatal ward and then went so was midnight. My sister her partner was able to stay overnight on her first but not the second (same hospital but 2 years later, the policy changed).
I think some people are just not picking for the sake of it.
It should be about the PayPal and the lies and how we can accomplish finding out about it all constructively.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.