Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Whilst I do not agree with many of her actions, it doesn’t sit right with me that a newborn baby has now become the target for some unnecessary spite.

Some of the comments regarding his name for example are quite cruel, imagine if it was said by a child in a playground directly to him?

We all came here for answers on PayPal spends and lack of safeguarding, a newborn baby is not responsible for her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
If I see her tits or her breastfeeding one more time 🤢 we get the picture rachealaaaal you are breastfeeding, but surely to god it doesn’t need to be a daily update ! As for her lying on that sofa - she’s lazy, pure and simple ! She’d rather have liver and onion served to her on her lap ( wtf was that about ! Why even bring the casserole dish in ?) than get off her arse ! And yep I’ve had a section - I just chose to look after my child, get up, get moving and do it myself rather than rely on 13/15yr old children to do everything for me! And josh now seems to look at the camera on every video to make sure she’s videoing him 🤔 it’s so cringey ! Whole family are mentally unstable
She’s just had a baby - too right she is sitting on the sofa. Well done to you being a bloody hero running round like you’ve not just been split in two, but she isn’t and her family are looking after her. The kids are old enough to help and good on them for doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
She missed out the part where the little dog laughed to see such fun, and the dish ran away with the spoon...

Love a bit of fiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I deleted my account at the weekend as every time I posted I upset somebody and the general consensus seemed to be that my opinions were nasty and heartless and I was picking on a new mum. It made me feel shit and question whether I was a genuinely mean, unkind person. I’ve come to the conclusion that not being able to conceive myself is shit and it definitely skews my viewpoint and has made me “nitpick” Rachel’s behaviour since the birth of the baby.

However, I’ve continued watching her stories and posts and tried to be objective but there are still some things that flag up, even without “nitpicking”.

The way she disrespects Josh is really bad, particularly in front of the children.

Letting the kids hold Wilby incorrectly, which could genuinely harm him, and not picking them up on it is unfair on the poor baby.

Lying/exaggerating in her latest post. I doubt the doctor actually used the words “fingering” and “arsehole”. That would be inappropriate and unprofessional but she’s used speech marks to make it look real.

5,000 people did not message her the same thing.

No one can say anything “abusive” or even critical in the comments on her posts because they’re filtered and monitored and deleted. I was scrolling IG earlier today and came across a post from Gareth Gates who’s uploaded some shit video of himself singing to his ex after he was dumped and the comments are FULL of people ripping the shit out of him but, to be fair, he’s left them there. It clearly takes a self-obsessed person to comb through their comments and delete anything that makes them look even slightly bad.

So many people are commenting making out she’s a hero and it’s just insane. Are we really expected to believe that she is all things to all people? That someone who hyperventilated on her stories yesterday because she couldn’t locate her make up bag is selfless enough to consider the feelings of every other mum in the world? Bullshit. She’s crude, disrespectful, vain, materialistic and she spoils her kids. Those just aren’t the typical characteristics of a saint, sorry Rachel.

And actually yes, she is rubbing people’s noses in the fact that she’s able to breastfeed. That’s her choice, indubitably, but she can’t deny she’s not shut up about it and when it’s physically impossible to feed your baby it makes you feel like shit to see people making a big thing of it like they’re heroes for being able to do it (speaking from experience, even ten years on I feel the guilt of being unable to sustain my child).

Anyway, I’m back. I don’t know if that’s because my mental health is better or worse than a few days ago but it is what it is 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Katiedaredream

And if she left him with Edie or Isaac? Betsy lives in the shed so I expect at 8 on a Saturday she’d not be in the house yet. Seb could be at a mates house for all we know.
But that's the point....you don't KNOW, you are making a narrative to fit your agenda which just loses any credibility. I came over here to see what her fuss was about, I read and I agreed with you all and you changed my mind and I respected that.
Now....I'm not so sure, there seems to be a few personal vendettas here for whatever reason and it's downright nasty. Yes it's there in the public to comment on but surely in reason? Some of the things people say are beyond what I would think is reasonable to make comment on. For instance calling someone sick! A new mum that you know will be dealing with hormones!

I know ill probably get jumped on for disagreeing with your opinions, but it seems things have taken a turn to prove yourselves the bullies she originally named you!

Reactions: 46

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Are people really listing children in order of parental love and affection and laughing about it?!

No wonder Tattle has the reputation it does. And no, this isn’t an attempt to moderate the thread, just an attempt to highlight shameful behaviour that seems to be getting worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

MK2019

I don’t agree with what she does but some of you seem hellbent on making up some conspiracy that even the hospital would bend the rules “just for her” or that the PayPal money has magically made it so Josh can stay. So to all the cynics, a quick google search of the hospital and you can see all their policies for the maternity unit and visiting times. I’ve linked below for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“Oh no maybe I should cut her some sla...AWW FUCK OFF THE MIDWIFE DID NOT DO OR SAY THAT”

Me - 1.5 seconds into reading the post

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Amieee

I don’t agree with what she does but some of you seem hellbent on making up some conspiracy that even the hospital would bend the rules “just for her” or that the PayPal money has magically made it so Josh can stay. So to all the cynics, a quick google search of the hospital and you can see all their policies for the maternity unit and visiting times. I’ve linked below for you.

Amen. This is quickly turning into a Mumsnet thread. We really don’t all need to tell our birth stories. Let’s not forget the reason this thread was started.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Sausageface

Chatty Member
They're all gonna line the corridors clapping as she walks through with Josh carrying the baby.
I’m pretty sure the journey from Torquay to Paignton will be eventful. Josh will have to quickly pull over the car so that Rachaelele can leap out and perform open heart surgery on an accident victim whilst the paramedics and police stand there helplessly (and weeping).

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I really dislike how she puts josh and his parenting on a pedestal.

Walking out on your family on your sons birthday after having an affair isn’t up there with good parenting imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
How long before Betsy is pregnant?! Odds? I reckon 10/1 in the next 12 months 😅
🙄🙄

Whatever we all think of R and her shady habits, something that cannot be denied is that Betsy has a good head on her shoulders. She's a smart girl, and seems like a really good kid.

Comments like this are exactly what R feeds off, and gives her the ability to manipulate situations.

Reactions: 33

BigMama

Been lurking for ages, here from R's rant video

Had to ask though... how would the midwife know about heart surgery that had been performed!?

Ps where's the money?
Yes! And the care package waiting at home? And what did it matter if the doctor was South African?

Round of applause to all the Tattlers who predicted a long post and which included NHS hospital staff.

No surgeon cried but the midwife did rub her ankle 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m also kind of over the whole “raw reality of childbirth and motherhood” thing. This isn’t applicable strictly to R. It’s just been done so many times and is a surefire way to bring the likes rolling in. I’m talking about the picture here not the narrative.

I get there’s Insta models posting their “snapback” body, often heavily filtered and doctored, 2 weeks after birth. I get there’s celebrities with all the help in the world flaunting their perfect hair and lashes mere hours after delivery. I know this isn’t reality and agree normal people do need to see a bit of what real life is like when you have a baby.

However like I said it’s been done. The close ups of the stretch marks, the postpartum bellies, the disposal knickers, the giant pads, the engorged breasts. We’ve all seen it now. I knew she was going to do this. I knew it! She’s such an attention seeker that I feel this picture is giving her as much of a buzz as a Love Island woman posting the perfect Ibiza bikini shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sausageface

Chatty Member
Her dedication to reading 5000+ messages just shows that she has read - and ignored - the many messages asking what she’s done with the PayPal money!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Helen

Administrator
Last time I'll say this on this thread, anyone attempting to moderate will be banned. No more warnings as people are taking no notice and keep derailing the thread. The other threads on tattle (apart from Mrs Hinch at times..) run fine.

This is a gossip site, if you don't like a post keep scrolling, report them or add the user to your ignore list. It isn't up to people to dictate what others can talk about and it's ruining the thread.

Thanks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Kbird

VIP Member
Whilst I do not agree with many of her actions, it doesn’t sit right with me that a newborn baby has now become the target for some unnecessary spite.

Some of the comments regarding his name for example are quite cruel, imagine if it was said by a child in a playground directly to him?

We all came here for answers on PayPal spends and lack of safeguarding, a newborn baby is not responsible for her actions.
There is no spite whatsoever to the baby. Many of us have commented on his name which is our opinion.
If she wasn't putting every damn aspect of her life out there then I would aggree and say no one has a right to discuss it. But she does and so therefore she has to expect people will have their views. In no way has anyone said anything spiteful towards this new born baby.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28