Part Time Working Mummy #13 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she’s not even being bullied? People are just pointing out the age limited for the app and how she should be monitoring it? I’ve not read one post were anyone is bullying her🧐

Though plenty of vile replies from her sheep sorry followers though
Exactly, someone comments something even remotely questioning and boom they all come out with their comments making it really dramatic, if they actually just stopped commenting wouldn’t that be more effective, but I guess they are the kinda people who you definitely want to stay away from at the school gates because they aren’t very mature or clever so you’d just rather not.

Reactions: 7
I bet T tiktok followers go up now, grown women watching a kid now that’s just fucked up 🤔
look how many of them followed B's boyfriend after he was tagged in a post! and i bet these same women watch Emmerdale and think the Maya / Jacob storyline is disgusting too. Why you would follow a child you don't know is beyond weird! And why parents let people that dont know their kids follow them is even weirder!!

Reactions: 12
To be honest, going by the majority of comments on her post from other mothers who let their young children use the app, I’d say they’re just like her. No morals, no boundaries and think it’s funny that their kids act inappropriately. Monkey see, monkey do and all that. No wonder society is in the state it is.
Exactly, someone comments something even remotely questioning and boom they all come out with their comments making it really dramatic, if they actually just stopped commenting wouldn’t that be more effective, but I guess they are the kinda people who you definitely want to stay away from at the school gates because they aren’t very mature or clever so you’d just rather not.
It’s because they’re all reading here. Pity they won’t join but maybe they’re cut from the same cloth as Saint Rach.

Reactions: 12
So she doesn’t have time to monitor her child’s safety online today so she’s made her account private. But she has the time to read and respond to countless comments, tags and messages from people about how she’s being bullied and stalked? She says she would rather spend time with her kids - well what are they all doing whilst she’s fannying about drumming up engagement on Instagram?

Reactions: 14
she obviously only monitors the incoming stuff on the accounts and not what T is putting out there. I've had a serious chat with my daughter this week about being careful what she puts on SM due to her job. There was nothing untoward that she had done, but i was warning her now shes working, anyone could look her up and see what she puts on FB and IG and she doesn't want something being found that may ruin any prospective career she may get from the apprenticeship shes doing. PWTM is trying to sell herself as a brand to keep the #ads #gifted things rolling in so why the hell would you allow your 10 year old to post those videos? It goes against everything her wholesome patchwork family brand stands for. How many DV victims were told by their abusers that they would kill them, F&%! them, hang them? T is a child that knows no better and thinks gangsta rap and swearing is cool. PTWM is an adult that should know better than to allow them to be posted.

Reactions: 7
Funny how it’s “stalking” if you have a criticism to make but thousands of people can follow her every move and blindly stick up for a stranger online when they don’t know all the facts and that’s perfectly normal 🤦🏼‍♀️

Right, I’m off to go and have fun in the sun with my 8 and 10 year olds, safe and secure in the knowledge that they aren’t being exploited online. It’s a bloody lovely feeling, Rachel, I tell you that. Then we’re going to buy school shoes in Clark’s, which I will pay for with my own hard-earned cash 👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.