Part Time Working Mummy #13 All the donations Wilby refunded soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has taken to her stories to discuss not being able to piss because she likes the drama and attention. Just sitting back and letting it happen wouldn’t bring in the thousands of sympathetic comments about how brave she is, would they?

Disclaimer: just my opinion, it’s what we’re here for.
Of course she loves the attention and
wow upmost respect to all you c-section'ers 👏👏👏... the thought of it absolutely terrifies me and makes me want to vomit horrifically all over the crying NHS workers.

anyway back to the paypal issue, I still don't think she will address is now shes had the baby. Unless a newspaper does pick it up, which again i doubt i think she's just going to get away with it. And tbf anyone still donating after all the stories flying around over various SM pages are just plain stupid. Whats the old saying, a fool and his money are soon parted?

She's got a good 5 years of income now with the baby and I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't the last one, the #gifts and #ads will come rolling in and she wont be able to resist that cash cow. DV "work" will fade to complete nothing and her rebrand as a mum-fluencer will be sold, she's more than half way there already.
I agree, the warriors and crew will take a back seat , the PayPal issue hasn’t caused her any inconvenience at all and no one( other than Tattlers) appears unduly concerned.

She’s very natural on camera , her children are happy , well looked after and also camera friendly; she’ll coin it in .

Reactions: 4
Is there anyway admin can reinforce the fact that others shouldn't be moderating what is said - just the mods?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m new here and I don’t want to read back through thousands of posts - can somebody please sum up the PayPal money situation for me please? 😊

Reactions: 2
Is there anyway admin can reinforce the fact that others shouldn't be moderating what is said - just the mods?
Someone might pop up and remind all the bossy Betty’s not to tell others what to write , that’s about it I think.

Reactions: 6
I hope a newspaper does pick it up but I doubt even that would make her tell the truth?

The scary thing about “influencers” is that their followers will defend them regardless of what they are accused of or what they actually do. I’ve seen recently someone leaving their baby on a beach unattended and someone punishing their two year old (both influencers and in the news not just talked about here) yet followers flocked to defend them even with video evidence. Their comment sections are filled with thousands of people telling them they’re on their side and they did nothing wrong etc and that’s with regard to actual child safety.

So how would her “crew” respond to them nicking PayPal donations? I’m sure a lot of them would say she deserved the money, to be honest. As sickening as I find that, it’s the way the internet is going and it’s horrible but it’s a fact. I expect we would be shouted down for daring to say that Queen Rachel doesn’t deserve all the riches in the world for her services to domestic abuse survivors.

Reactions: 9
I know this is off topic but reading other people's experiences of c sections has reassured me so much. A couple of girls I know had sections around the same time as me and were up and about in hours. Yet I struggled, and then had sepsis. I felt like I was weak and that I had done something wrong. Why couldn't I be up and about like the others. It was like I'd been in a car accident, I had to build up walking around, room to room, down the garden, down the road, around the block etc. was a really hard recovery. Anyone who says c sections are easy or too posh to push can jog on. It's bloody hard!
I was the exact same, had severe spd and I have really bad hyper mobility syndrome. Feel like I was hit by a bus! Every muscle and joint in my body felt like I’d been drawn and quartered. I couldn’t push him in a ptwm for 5 months or bath him or carry him upstairs, it really was horrendous. It makes me angry that I wasn’t allowed anyone to stay. Both my post birth experiences in the hospital were awful with some nurses making me feel like a hindrance yet not allowing anyone to stay!

I was the exact same, had severe spd and I have really bad hyper mobility syndrome. Feel like I was hit by a bus! Every muscle and joint in my body felt like I’d been drawn and quartered. I couldn’t push him in a pram for 5 months or bath him or carry him upstairs, it really was horrendous. It makes me angry that I wasn’t allowed anyone to stay. Both my post birth experiences in the hospital were awful with some nurses making me feel like a hindrance yet not allowing anyone to stay!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I was thinking last night (during a night feed, where I have my best thoughts!) That it might be better if a journalist/ paper picked up a story along the lines of influencers in general, how they behave, how they get away with it, how they are defended by fans. Rather than focus on one influencer who can then cry bully/troll. They could do something on the Inghams who left a 4 month old on a beach unattended, the sacconejolys who punish a 2year old for soiling herself with cold showers and ptwm and the missing money. I think grouping them together might have more of an impact.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was thinking last night (during a night feed, where I have my best thoughts!) That it might be better if a journalist/ paper picked up a story along the lines of influencers in general, how they behave, how they get away with it, how they are defended by fans. Rather than focus on one influencer who can then cry bully/troll. They could do something on the Inghams who left a 4 month old on a beach unattended, the sacconejolys who punish a 2year old for soiling herself with cold showers and ptwm and the missing money. I think grouping them together might have more of an impact.
A journalist who is critical of family blogger/vloggers, Hadley Freeman of the Guardian is ringing a bell for me.

Reactions: 6
Whilst I do not agree with many of her actions, it doesn’t sit right with me that a newborn baby has now become the target for some unnecessary spite.

Some of the comments regarding his name for example are quite cruel, imagine if it was said by a child in a playground directly to him?

We all came here for answers on PayPal spends and lack of safeguarding, a newborn baby is not responsible for her actions.
Totally agree I really despair of any comments re the children. Don’t agree with comments mocking R or Js looks or tastes in clothes either. I’m only interested in the PayPal issues.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree I really despair of any comments re the children. Don’t agree with comments mocking R or Js looks or tastes in clothes either. I’m only interested in the PayPal issues.
Despairing? , scroll on by or don’t read it if it distresses you.

Reactions: 10
You can report any post and give the reason "attempting to moderate" or similar. Then a mod will come and have a look 👍😊

I can’t help but think that posts slagging off appearance, names, children etc feeds the bullying claims and distracts from the very real issues we have with her - namely the shady PayPal donations, her ‘charity’ work and lack of safeguarding her (and sam’s) children.

Reactions: 12
I can’t help but think that posts slagging off appearance, names, children etc feeds the bullying claims and distracts from the very real issues we have with her - namely the shady PayPal donations, her ‘charity’ work and lack of safeguarding her (and sam’s) children.
I do wish people would just accept Tattle for what it is , a place to discuss the issues we have with greedy, lying IGer’s and bloggers, it’s not Newsnight or The Times and doesn’t carry a lot of clout, sorry Helen et al.

Outside of here no one cares or takes Tattle seriously . If the discussion beyond the PayPal annoys you scroll on by.

Reactions: 18
For some reason I think she might change his name 🤷‍♀️ Not sure why but every since I seen josh’s face I just thought mmm I feel like the might change it ..
I hope your right or at least have it as a middle name, but Wilby 😯 I think it's awful, if they keep it hope to God they call him just Will.

You can pay £250 ish for a private room in the hospitals near where I live. I thought the same visiting hours applied though?
I had a private room at Torbay Maternity when I delivered there and paid £100 for the five nights. That was 12 years ago. Partner couldn't stay over though but was allowed an extra two hours after official visiting hours ended

Reactions: 1
We’re perceived as trolls because we’re onto her about the PayPal and it’s her only line of defense to try and deflect, as her minions lap up all the crap she spouts off. Whilst I don’t agree with posting about appearances and mocking them and especially their children, that’s something I haven’t done but it’s up to other people if they want to post that. This is a gossip site and I knew what I’d signed up to. I’ll just scroll past the comments I don’t agree with, it isn’t hard. You can’t complain about being silenced by PTWM and her crew and then try to silence people here at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We’re perceived as trolls because we’re onto her about the PayPal and it’s her only line of defense to try and deflect, as her minions lap up all the crap she spouts off. Whilst I don’t agree with posting about appearances and mocking them and especially their children, that’s something I haven’t done but it’s up to other people if they want to post that. This is a gossip site and I knew what I’d signed up to. I’ll just scroll past the comments I don’t agree with, it isn’t hard. You can’t complain about being silenced by PTWM and her crew and then try to silence people here at the same time.
It's not about silencing people at all. I thought the more people that began to learn about her and the reality of her actions would be better as eventually she will topple from the pedestal she has been put on.

However, which sentence makes you want to find out more

I want to know where my PayPal donations have gone and she won't answer. She keeps blocking me and I can't understand why. I'm also worried that she doesn't fully understanding safeguarding issues especially when she is reporting to work so close with vulnerable people and has disclosed various info that helps people identifies safe houses etc.

Or

Her whiny voice irritates me, her baby has a stupid name and her braces are ugly where's my money gone?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.