Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking K has lost it? Wow!
It's like she's 2 different people (IMO!!!!)

Why is she SS our convos to then put on her stories for all the bought followers to see?

I really don't get this woman!

Reactions: 8
I think Keels is forgetting that she full blown stalked R for over a year. Contacted her family, her friends, made numerous accounts to troll R & J. Then when she didn’t get the reaction she wanted, she came over to here to tell us all about Paypal. R’s threads before she came we’re quiet with not much going on, no one really had an issue with her. She wrote a huge article originally that she posted on Reddit about R, that was taken down for breaking the rules. Then she made up a troll account under the name of ‘Tracey’ to troll herself and ‘her kids’ and claim that it was R sending the messages and doxing her.

Keels is OBSESSED with R, absolutely besotted. For what reason? Who knows. She bowed out of these threads when people questioned the Tracey account and started doubting her intentions. Then turned on tattle and said we’re all trolls and she doesn’t want to be associated with any of it. The fact is, she IS the leader. She started ALL off this. She completely and utterly snowballed it, then walked away. She got everyone so worked up and angry at R, then strolled off rubbing her hands with glee because her plan had worked.

I think it’s very easy when we’re all commenting on things to get riled up, and to get irate with R’s behaviour. Do I care what shoes she’s wearing or what she chooses to dress her kids in? No I don’t, at all. Do I care about what she’s done with the Paypal money? Yes of course. Do I think she’s using the Paypal money to fund meals out with the family? No, truthfully I don’t.

I just wish she would speak. Release a newsletter. Let us know what’s been spent. That’s it.
All of this ^^^
I think everything re: Keels is concerning. And what PTWM and her followers aren't seeing is that, the reason many of us, including me, are highlighting the complete lack of safeguarding is because we don't want anything emotionally or physically dangerous to happen to ANYONE.
Either someone in a DV situation and their children or PTWM and her children.
And when you chuck your whole life out on the internet, the risks are infinitely higher. When you immerse yourself in a risky business like DA work without relative anonymity and training those risks become even higher.
I don't give a single thought to what she's wearing, but I do think about how safe family bloggers children are (all of them, not just PTWM).
As I tell my kids and staff over and over "not everyone that smiles at you is your friend"

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone contacted Devon and Cornwall police directly to express concern (re the house fund in particular)? I still don’t think anything illegal has occurred as the money was given freely, however this fund was for a house in which a serving officer would be living (and probably having a joint mortgage - although if the mortgage was never actually taken out then it won’t mean much). I think the reply would probably be a standard ‘that’s a personal matter involving PC Marshall’s wife so we won’t get involved’ but I also think that if enough people contacted them - especially via social media where it can be seen by others who may also start questioning things - then they would have to do something, even if it was behind the scenes, which would make his life rather awkward at work to say the least. It would be handy if the funds had gone into a joint bank account in his name also but I suspect that won’t be the case 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Where is @Empen then? Nothing to say on any of this?

Also, Keels is very very worrying. I know she started this PayPal stuff, which is true and we don’t have answers too, but she flits from opinion to opinion seemingly forgetting that everything is documented on the net? She can ask for her name to be taken off a conversation on insta but everything is literally out there for all to see. She hates tattle yet made an account, posted a lot then defended it. She isn’t a journalist yet said many times she was investigating, writing it up and was freelance.

She never did address R’s claims that she was stalking her...care to screen shot this and put it on your insta stories to do that KEELS?!

Reactions: 14
Where is @Empen then? Nothing to say on any of this?

Also, Keels is very very worrying. I know she started this PayPal stuff, which is true and we don’t have answers too, but she flits from opinion to opinion seemingly forgetting that everything is documented on the net? She can ask for her name to be taken off a conversation on insta but everything is literally out there for all to see. She hates tattle yet made an account, posted a lot then defended it. She isn’t a journalist yet said many times she was investigating, writing it up and was freelance.

She never did address R’s claims that she was stalking her...care to screen shot this and put it on your insta stories to do that KEELS?!
Maybe Empen is still on her holiday ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ego is unreal. I'm really uncomfortable with strangers approaching her as her mum has made her insta-famous. And yeah, if I was her dad I'd have been furious.

The fans are so stupid too, saying this kind of thing is ok. If it was someone in the news who had done this and the child was in danger/hurt etc, they'd be all over them Like a rash saying it was their fault. Like the SacconeJoly furore now - people are actually saying it's ok to cold shower a 2 year old as punishment. Makes me despair of the world we live in when people are defending such brazen cruelty or lack of safety to kids.

And no Rachel it isn't overreacting. Your children are children, they shouldn't be recognisable all over the world, this isn't safe and you need to do something about it.
E's dad is not a fan of the things posted so I would imagine he was not happy with someone approaching her

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately R will never clear up the PayPal scandal. It does not state anywhere that donations are going to victims, it states the donations are for R to keep doing what she is doing, I can see how people assumed it would go straight to victims but an assumption is all it is - don’t get me wrong, I don’t agree with what R has done but it is all above aboard technically. As for Keels and QuickFyre, many people here were suspicious and they were shot down in a not very manner from admin and other users. It’s a pity that people were not allowed their opinions as maybe this mess would not have got so out of control. The best we can hope for now is that the people who were donating and now see that the money is just for R will stop.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone contacted Devon and Cornwall police directly to express concern (re the house fund in particular)? I still don’t think anything illegal has occurred as the money was given freely, however this fund was for a house in which a serving officer would be living (and probably having a joint mortgage - although if the mortgage was never actually taken out then it won’t mean much). I think the reply would probably be a standard ‘that’s a personal matter involving PC Marshall’s wife so we won’t get involved’ but I also think that if enough people contacted them - especially via social media where it can be seen by others who may also start questioning things - then they would have to do something, even if it was behind the scenes, which would make his life rather awkward at work to say the least. It would be handy if the funds had gone into a joint bank account in his name also but I suspect that won’t be the case 🤷‍♀️
I actually began a complaint form to them last night but then thought will I come across as just harassing him even though I know it's not and that it's a genuine concern. If others were to do it too I think it would show there is a alot of people out there concerened as to the wherabouts of donations.

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately R will never clear up the PayPal scandal. It does not state anywhere that donations are going to victims, it states the donations are for R to keep doing what she is doing, I can see how people assumed it would go straight to victims but an assumption is all it is - don’t get me wrong, I don’t agree with what R has done but it is all above aboard technically. As for Keels and QuickFyre, many people here were suspicious and they were shot down in a not very manner from admin and other users. It’s a pity that people were not allowed their opinions as maybe this mess would not have got so out of control. The best we can hope for now is that the people who were donating and now see that the money is just for R will stop.
I agree fully re the PayPal donations. I do feel the house deposit was a bit different though. Yes the money was still given freely but as far as I can remember it was specifically so that they could buy that house. So still nothing illegal but I think public opinion would agree that those who gave should be advised what has actually happened to the money and would be horrified to realise that anyone who dares to ask is peremptorily deleted and blocked. By all accounts (and I’m only going on what has been said here) there was £20k in that house fund. That’s just too much money for someone to not even bother acknowledging!

Reactions: 7
Maybe she is. Funny how she can pop on and remove her profile picture and also to defend herself when initially questioned tho.
Oh yes I did notice that too 😁.

I’m sure they’ll come and explain how the case is going and tell us that Samantha is fine and all of those confidential documents are with the right people.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually began a complaint form to them last night but then thought will I come across as just harassing him even though I know it's not and that it's a genuine concern. If others were to do it too I think it would show there is a alot of people out there concerened as to the wherabouts of donations.
Maybe do it along the lines of ‘Ive tried Action Fraud and had no response and I don’t know where to turn next. Can you please advise’. As well as being his employers they are also the force covering R’s home area so it would be reasonable to contact them. You can express your concern that it may affect one of their officers and ask if your complaint should therefore be directed to another force instead.

Reactions: 6
All of this.

She hasn’t done anything illegal, I’ve seen those Facebook conversations where a follower instigated the PayPal donations. It wasn’t R who asked people to donate - it was her followers who pooled together after R wrote a post about the landlord wanting to sell the house.

What she hasn’t done, which would have been decent, was thank her followers, with maybe an idea of how much was donated and whether she managed to secure her home. We don’t know how much she received/s in PayPal donations, all we see are the beautiful clothes, home, lifestyle etc but again, she probably knows she’s done nothing wrong so what can we do?

She isn’t going to go away. Mrs Hinch is back this morning after 8 weeks and already her new book is selling out by pre orders. She’s been able to afford to extend her home and kit it out beautifully. R will follow soon - 6 children aren’t cheap to raise! So another book and tour. The thing that upsets me is she will dangle the DA carrot as it’s her USP, as cleaning is to Mrs Hinch.

Nothing we can do. It’s a shame Keels, Quickfyre et al made us look stupid because the majority of us have been asking valid questions.

Reactions: 19
All of this.

She hasn’t done anything illegal, I’ve seen those Facebook conversations where a follower instigated the PayPal donations. It wasn’t R who asked people to donate - it was her followers who pooled together after R wrote a post about the landlord wanting to sell the house.

What she hasn’t done, which would have been decent, was thank her followers, with maybe an idea of how much was donated and whether she managed to secure her home. We don’t know how much she received/s in PayPal donations, all we see are the beautiful clothes, home, lifestyle etc but again, she probably knows she’s done nothing wrong so what can we do?

She isn’t going to go away. Mrs Hinch is back this morning after 8 weeks and already her new book is selling out by pre orders. She’s been able to afford to extend her home and kit it out beautifully. R will follow soon - 6 children aren’t cheap to raise! So another book and tour. The thing that upsets me is she will dangle the DA carrot as it’s her USP, as cleaning is to Mrs Hinch.

Nothing we can do. It’s a shame Keels, Quickfyre et al made us look stupid because the majority of us have been asking valid questions.
Well said, it is a shame that quickfyre and she who shall not be named have behaved the way they have. It's the same mental state as the 'hinchers' or the 'crew'. Those two have come here to do nothing but cause trouble, the latter hang on to every word of influencers and behave as if they're brainwashed and accuse everyone of being jealous or a troll if they dare disagree.
Look at that Irish family for example, using a cold shower as punishment for a 2 year old 💔 their brainwashed sheep have leaped to their defence!
The whole influencer thing genuinely disturbs me!

Reactions: 12
I’d have suggested emailing her dear friend CHL only CHL’s Instagram account seems to have disappeared.

Anyone know why?
CHL appears to have blocked me. She’s grieving so I don’t mind if it is helping her have an Instagram cull.

I don’t think some of the speculations on here have helped, though deep down I always knew that Racheayyle would never answer the questions we had.

Anyone know what has happened to Seb? I notice she has mentioned him for a long time. Hopefully he will have seen her for what she is and refused to join her circus anymore.

Reactions: 3
CHL appears to have blocked me. She’s grieving so I don’t mind if it is helping her have an Instagram cull.

I don’t think some of the speculations on here have helped, though deep down I always knew that Racheayyle would never answer the questions we had.

Anyone know what has happened to Seb? I notice she has mentioned him for a long time. Hopefully he will have seen her for what she is and refused to join her circus anymore.
Surly at some point she is gonna have to answer everyone as it is not just gonna go away. Look at the spotted post is there not more things like that which could be done.

Reactions: 2
My first thread suggestion (hope I've done this right!)

*Rachealeleleieaaoouaeee and PC Titwank used the warriors to con their followers, and now they're laughing all the way to the bank*

Reactions: 2
CHL... Was being mercilessly trolled over her sons death. She's taking a break. She is still about.
To troll someone over the death of a loved one is disgusting. No one who has any ounce of humanity would do that as far as Im concerned. I dont know of CHL apart from what I have read on here but whatever has happened is heartbreaking. Im sure we all agree (at least I hope so). Xx

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.