Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see it now, they're all over the park with the dogs and some little old lady comes over and Rachellie introduces them all and the little old lady assumes the baby is 'Winston'

I'm sure it'll be the most horrific thing to happen to Rachellie and Wilby šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
It looks like an anagram ffs šŸ˜‚ the bloody chickens have got better names

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You would think Pc dumber would put his foot fown and say we are having at least one day to ourselves with our new baby and rest of the kids. Just put the bleeping phone down.
Day one of Wilby's life out there for thousands of complete strangers. Get used to it kid cos that"s your life from now on. šŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I felt for Josh. Looked like Betsy basically decided as she told Edie to say it and could hear Seb saying it might be shortened to Will and he didnā€™t like that. And then R saying to Josh, is that ok? And his face šŸ˜‚ like not really but looks like itā€™s decided!

Named by her daughter, after her brother and with her surname šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
I think It was Tallulah telling Edie to say it, Betsy was just trying to get the baby off her, I think betsy actually said they're all awful but I like that the best šŸ˜‚

It's not my cup of tea as a name but it's not horrendous I suppose. I do think it's a little odd to give the baby her surname mind, especially as they are married or atleast double barrelling it

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s never considered unusual when babies donā€™t take their mothers name so why should it be any different ? Itā€™s the only time Iā€™ve agreed with anything theyā€™ve done !

Sheā€™s 37, heā€™s 41
Maybe I'm just old fashioned!

And shocked that a father would agree to it,? I don't understand why anyone would choose this option, they are married after all.

Reactions: 1
You would think Pc dumber would put his foot fown and say we are having at least one day to ourselves with our new baby and rest of the kids. Just put the bleeping phone down.
Day one of Wilby's life out there for thousands of complete strangers. Get used to it kid cos that"s your life from now on. šŸ™
I thought that - thereā€™s more than 50k likes on that post, way more than most. Overexposed before heā€™s a day old.

I wonder if she was born in 1984? The poster on Instagram the other day, who was discussing Tattle, was under the name ā€˜Justbekind1984ā€™
Thatā€™s what I thought but apparently sheā€™s 37.

Reactions: 2
It is :) for many months, babies donā€™t show any preference even to their own family. Bit sooner with their mother but still not immediate, the first 3 months they just want feeding and changing šŸ˜‚
As seen in the psychology theory of ā€˜imprintingā€™ whereby a duckling thought his human owner was its parent.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.