Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll never be one of them though, she s just too chavvy. This is why she doesn't interact with the big guns, they don't want to tar themselves with someone like that.
She’s a common as muck with witchy ugly cackle!! Those teeth and braces make me heave 🤮🤢

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be skeptical but there's have been a lot of locals, supposed family members, school run mums, ex wives about on these posts.
I am local, not a family member or ex wife my kids go to the same school and I donated for the best part of a year hence why I am here. Hope this clears things up a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry to be skeptical but there's have been a lot of locals, supposed family members, school run mums, ex wives about on these posts.
You're right and it does discredit the legitimate questions! Some people are so desperate for attention they will lie on forums like this.
There's waaaay more genuine people on here than weirdos though!

Reactions: 2
You're right and it does discredit the legitimate questions! Some people are so desperate for attention they will lie on forums like this.
There's waaaay more genuine people on here than weirdos though!
Well I’m a genuine person but I class myself as a weirdo sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don't care when her next paycheque is born. It might sound harsh but think of all the prople she had hurt and devcieved over the years. All the people she has potentially put at risk from her advice or just ignored those crying out for help. The money she had conned from people in such s deceiptful way, then calling everyone a troll who disagrees with her or dares to politely ask where their hard earned cash was spent.

I don't wish her any harm but the only thing her giving birth means to me is that the press might look into her lies at last.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well that took a while to catch up 👋🏻

Hi !

I am still lurking around here , I just saw some comments about “fake people “ and wanted clarify I’m not one of those ! 😂

I still keep in touch with keels .... no idea about CHL

Empen and the other one qwerty was it... = same person imo

I’ve been blocked from PTWM but I suspected with an incoming baby no doubt an influx of PayPal’s donations also.... babies make people soft don’t they!

Reactions: 7
Ellen, Querty, quickfyre, ineedahero and God knows how many others are the same person

Crikey you would think on the whole world of anonymity out there you would pretend to be something more out there than a member of the police or a lawyer. I would be a Princess 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crikey you would think on the whole world of anonymity out there you would pretend to be something more out there than a member of the police or a lawyer. I would be a Princess 👑
Yeah Same here. “Sorry, got to go; the corgis are barking and my husband has crashed the Range Rover into some peasants again”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It does make me laugh when their sole trump card is “Well you’re all just jealous anyway”. Yep, totally jealous, all I’ve ever wanted in life is to marry the creepy head off Art Attack and have a garden full of chickens 🙌🏻
Holy tit this is UNCANNY HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A princess would be ideal. All the perks of a queen but without the resposibility

Sorry been trying to catch up with this thread so are empen / qwerty / chl all fake?? ... I despair!if that’s the case !
And it’s a shame that because of Keels the genuine concerns and questions have been twisted into ammunition against us so called trolls by the likes of PTWM ... so annoyed it’s worked I’m her favour !
Hope there’s karma x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ellen, Querty, quickfyre, ineedahero and God knows how many others are the same person
Are they? I'm totally confused as to who is who.

They are friends with CHL aren't they, so does she actually know who she/him/they are? As CHL is still on insta and we know who she is, so has she been duped aswell?

God so many questions, why do people think it's funny to play games like this, they must be sick in the head,

The only question we still don't know the answers to is

WHERE'S THE PAYPAL MONEY Reacehellleeee

Reactions: 8
I've emailed the sun tonight. I just couldn't sit doing nothing any longer. I will wait to see if I hear back from them .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are they? I'm totally confused as to who is who.

They are friends with CHL aren't they, so does she actually know who she/him/they are? As CHL is still on insta and we know who she is, so has she been duped aswell?

God so many questions, why do people think it's funny to play games like this, they must be sick in the head,

The only question we still don't know the answers to is

WHERE'S THE PAYPAL MONEY Reacehellleeee
Is she still on Insta? I can't access her account. I'm not sure what she knows and if she knows who's who and what's what.
It's upsetting to think people will go to such lengths to dupe others.

Whoever just called Josh the Art Attack head. My god. I can’t unsee it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.