Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my account deactivated for a few days as is my right.I reactivated a few hours ago because I missed the love and support. Empen and Qwerty are two different people. I have spoken with both many times in voice. I am also real, I show my face, I am not afraid but right now pissed off to be dragged into this crap. It’s stupid I even posted this much.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ellen, Querty, quickfyre, ineedahero and God knows how many others are the same person
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unless I have developed a split personality I am none of those other people but please dont let that get in the way of your conspiracy theory.

duck me......speak up about being uncomfortable about a impending witch hunt which started out with similar paranoid speculating and this sort of bollocks gets posted.

Are they? I'm totally confused as to who is who.

They are friends with CHL aren't they, so does she actually know who she/him/they are? As CHL is still on insta and we know who she is, so has she been duped aswell?

God so many questions, why do people think it's funny to play games like this,
Not getting at this poster but this is what I'm talking about. One person makes a wild speculation and another repeats it and before you know it it's being taken as gospel that the original comment has basis in fact.

I dont know Empen or Qwerty or CHL or Keels. However if you're going to snark then be responsible. Someones speculation does not make it fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think all of this carry on has totally derailed the thread. If I were a ptwm crew coming here for a nosy, I’d think we were a bunch of fools

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I think all of this carry on has totally derailed the thread. If I were a ptwm crew coming here for a nosy, I’d think we were a bunch of fools
Absolutely. It was once upon a time a thread that was trying to address valid issues and concerns. Then a small group of Tattlers from the anti-Hinch Insta brigade got carried away and created too many accounts with too many fake stories and think we’re stupid. Give it up ladies - it’s embarrassing now. Try to let some credibility come back to the thread if that’s possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
We are coming to the last few pages of this thread. The baby is due today. Hopefully we can start the new thread and concentrate on the actual real issues without interference from fake accounts and pretend ex friends.

Reactions: 17
I think what's upsetting more is the fact that Empen and Querty were the two feeding the rest of us, telling us all how to report PTWM, that they knew 100% that Samantha was who she said she was, that they were working behind the scenes etc etc.

We have all been fooled by these to.

But today's a new day, Reacehellleeee is off to have the baby, then hopefully things will move in the right direction.

Reactions: 15
Is she really documenting her c sec for the world to see? Get over yourself

• Sick
Reactions: 9
When you're that insecure that you need to change the look of medical apparel. J seems quite a selfish person to me, or at least R makes him look that way. Very self indulged.

As much as I think R makes us out to be monsters, I hope the c-section goes well today.

Then maybe she can answer some very pressing questions...

Reactions: 11
Just read a US couple have been arrested for fraud & theft by deception by asking for gifts & donations via gofund me site.
Interesting

Reactions: 22
I think despite everything that’s happened, i do wish her a safe delivery of her child today. I wouldn’t wish bad vibes on anyone in that position.

Also, RE: the mortgage stuff, maybe they are actually using the money for that, it’s just taking a hell of a long time? This isn’t me defending her, just I know when i bought my house it wasn’t as simple as saying “here’s £20k give me a mortgage please!” My credit was a bit tit at the time and i couldn’t find someone to approve me, and it took just over 9 months for me with the whole process. But then again i bought in Spain, i actually have no idea what the process in the UK is like 😂

Maybe soon everything will come to light, though i agree with some of your comments that the paypal thing will never be explained, she said in the tattlegate post that it was quite clear where they went, and you’ve all hit it on the head. It wasn’t to do with donating to DV victims, it was so she could sit on her phone “helping” while raking it in. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I feel a bit stupid for believing quickfyre so fast now, that’s such a tit thing to do if she really isn’t who she says she is. And for all we know others could actually be journalists claiming to be something else trying to gather dirt or something. Or they’re just bored people who have nothing better to do, i dunno.. im going off on one and shite with words 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
When you're that insecure that you need to change the look of medical apparel. J seems quite a selfish person to me, or at least R makes him look that way. Very self indulged.

As much as I think R makes us out to be monsters, I hope the c-section goes well today.

Then maybe she can answer some very pressing questions...
I'm just suprised he's not going in there topless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t understand how someone can be so full of entitlement that strangers offer to pay their mortgage and they agree. She’s always going on about how they both work full time, it was their decision to have a sixth child and so many pets, yet their followers think they deserve their house bought for them and they agree with that?? She really must think of herself as a hero and a saint to be THAT entitled. Oh yes the LEAST you deserve for helping so many people is your mortgage deposit paid, love.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm just suprised he's not going in there topless.
Off subject briefly but can anyone explain why the male partners always go bare chested when their partner is in labour? All celeb photos post birth always have them with no top on.😂😳

Reactions: 1
Off subject briefly but can anyone explain why the male partners always go bare chested when their partner is in labour? All celeb photos post birth always have them with no top on.😂😳
Skin to skin? Important for both mothers and fathers.

Reactions: 19
Not any of their actual parents then.
That’s usually what happens when your parents go in to give birth.. I had family friends And my uncle watch me 😂 my dad didn’t come home until my mum did & then I did the same when I gave birth.. you can’t be in two places at once I’m sure they’ll be fine with a family friend 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.