Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have a screenshot of R’s admin asking for the house deposit money to be sent straight to her and not to the GoFund?

Reactions: 1
Judging by the hospital bag, it looks like she’s planning to move in for a month. Makes you wonder who will be at home with the existing five.

Reactions: 2
Judging by the hospital bag, it looks like she’s planning to move in for a month. Makes you wonder who will be at home with the existing five.
One of her thousands of followers will probably be there to look after them.
R knows every one of them is trusworthy. Why wouldn't you trust a stranger off the internet to look after your children?

Anyone have a screenshot of R’s admin asking for the house deposit money to be sent straight to her and not to the GoFund?
Sounds like you have a use for this info??? Intrigued x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice to see everything in the hospital bag is #gifted 😡

How can a mum feel OK about not buying the first things for your baby, I can't understand that at all.?

Raechelleee where's THE PAYPAL MONEY!

Reactions: 8
My mum just asked me to buy her, her book for Christmas 😂 I told her to eff right off! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My mum just asked me to buy her, her book for Christmas 😂 I told her to eff right off! 😂😂
Excellent daughter-ing!
I'm ashamed that I bought the first book when it was out, I was a big fan then (on FB, before I used Instagram and like someone said on here - it's like 2 completely different people!) Anyway, I was a big fan when I got it and I was sooooo underwhelmed when I'd finished it, genuinely couldn't understand why all the 'crew' were crying over it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
Apologies for mentioning she who must not be named (Keeley) but I’m confused by this. A couple of weeks back, I said we only had her word that she was a journalist and someone here said that was definitely true as it’s on Google. Fast forward to today and she herself reckons she’s not a journalist and has never said she was 🤦🏼‍♀️ Another compulsive liar perhaps.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 34082
These people bore me!

Who is Keels? 😂 Just a nobody!!
They bore me too. Like jealousy is now the default response to any criticism. Its lazy and of course lacks any critical thinking skills. And if making money via flogging my personal life on social media amounts to setting the bar for success....well happy to be an abject failure in that regard.

And actually it's important to keep people accountable for sharing and sneaky advertisement. There are rules for a reason. Heaven forbid we should expect people to adhere to them 🙄

Wow. Just wow. If she didn’t want us talking about her/wanted nothing to do with the site and didn’t want her name mentioning she wouldn’t have written the article attacking Tattle. Seriously, absolutely insane. Went back and read some of the threads containing her posts, yeah I bet she wishes she could delete them, they expose her bullshit!!

Anyway, back to ignoring her existence 😂

Shout out to our number one fan 👋
She’s absolutely insane. It’s quite worrying.

Just caught up (took me a few days).

So still no scooby as to where the money is?
And obviously we’ve lost a few ‘important’ members 😂

I just came back to show I’m real! I’ve been trying to catch up but not had proper time to post so have been ‘liking’ posts only.

It seems the narcissist has gotten away with the theft. This is despite me contacting action fraud (and a few other organisations who shall remain nameless). Its actually annoying to see her gurning, smug face knowing that she has duped a lot of people.

Reactions: 8
I think Keels is forgetting that she full blown stalked R for over a year. Contacted her family, her friends, made numerous accounts to troll R & J. Then when she didn’t get the reaction she wanted, she came over to here to tell us all about Paypal. R’s threads before she came we’re quiet with not much going on, no one really had an issue with her. She wrote a huge article originally that she posted on Reddit about R, that was taken down for breaking the rules. Then she made up a troll account under the name of ‘Tracey’ to troll herself and ‘her kids’ and claim that it was R sending the messages and doxing her.

Keels is OBSESSED with R, absolutely besotted. For what reason? Who knows. She bowed out of these threads when people questioned the Tracey account and started doubting her intentions. Then turned on tattle and said we’re all trolls and she doesn’t want to be associated with any of it. The fact is, she IS the leader. She started ALL off this. She completely and utterly snowballed it, then walked away. She got everyone so worked up and angry at R, then strolled off rubbing her hands with glee because her plan had worked.

I think it’s very easy when we’re all commenting on things to get riled up, and to get irate with R’s behaviour. Do I care what shoes she’s wearing or what she chooses to dress her kids in? No I don’t, at all. Do I care about what she’s done with the Paypal money? Yes of course. Do I think she’s using the Paypal money to fund meals out with the family? No, truthfully I don’t.

I just wish she would speak. Release a newsletter. Let us know what’s been spent. That’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just caught up (took me a few days).

So still no scooby as to where the money is?
And obviously we’ve lost a few ‘important’ members 😂

I just came back to show I’m real! I’ve been trying to catch up but not had proper time to post so have been ‘liking’ posts only.

It seems the narcissist has gotten away with the theft. This is despite me contacting action fraud (and a few other organisations who shall remain nameless). Its actually annoying to see her gurning, smug face knowing that she has duped a lot of people.
It seems Action Fraud are as reliable as a chocolate teapot and it would also appear that Rachel has the PayPal money scandal sorted and gives zero fucks.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.